jordan and peter plan biographys

2»

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already written three autobiographies

.. none of which mentioned anything about a rape ..

I imagine hers will be particularly sordid because she probably still believes that it's what the public want to read about and still believes that, as far as she's concerned, sex sells.

I imagine in reality it will come across as seedy and bitter.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many more friggin' autobiographies does one person need??!!

Not a glamorous job for the real writer of this rubbish, having to create a vaguely coherent book out of Pwicey's vicious rumours and sordid 'revelations'. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I think it would take someone who's not got much to hide to write a completely truthful auto biography. As for 60 being the right age to write an auto biography, well, maybe 50. Your life really only needs to have spanned long enough to have went past all the highs and low of your most active part of your career. Take Kylie for instance, now, she's past the most active part of her career now. She could have written all about her time in Neighbours, and, her music career with Stock, Aitken and Waterman. She could then also have wrote about her catching cancer as well. I don't really think your career needs to be over or nearly over in order to qualify being able to write an auto biography.

I agree with you. There's no point waiting until you're 60 since your career might have died years before or you might kark it !

I don't think that writing an autobiography at 23 is much good either though, since rarely does a person of that age have much to write about. If a lot has happened to someone and they're still on top of the world where their career's concerned, I think it's OK to write but not keep churning them out every two years like Krusty does. That's just cheap money-grubbing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's also not so bad if the person actually has a career to speak of, not just a glorified kiss-and-tell or a platform to badmouth her long list of exes or anybody who has dared to speak against her. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a fashion book that is coming out on the 22nd, not her biography x

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/10476792/-/Product.html?page=title
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell does the orange oompa loompa know about fashion??! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know :)
    And please don't think I've pre-ordered it, I was flicking through play earlier on and spotted it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angelfizz wrote: »

Oh it's not JUST about fashion, it's a style book. :D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    Oh whoopee, I've always wanted to emulate her tranny-alike style.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh whoopee, I've always wanted to emulate her tranny-alike style.;)

I know, I can imagine it will be a huge best seller for Christmas (can you imagine receiving one of those from Santa?)

And if nothing else, it will pass the time until her 4th autobiography comes out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    angelfizz wrote: »

Who wants to bother dressing like her FFS ? Only if you're into the ronsealed bugs bunny look, complete with false norks (one under each armpit) and too much fake hair and make-up. My GOD !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she doesnt style herself anyway others do it for her! the book is to help women feel 'confident on who they are' says the woman whos had botox, plastic surgery and is as thin as a rake and moans that shes put weight on yep! shes confident on who she is!:rolleyes: so confident she cant live without a man!:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »

Whoppee! Must order a copy for my grandmother, pity she's dead