100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    That is a really good point. I wouldn't have thought of the young one in a million year but maybe I was just being naive.

My first thought for the one from the valleys but I suppose given all the stories about Saville, the BBC would have dropped him from their Saturday night show if there was even a hint of scandal.

The one from the Valleys has some skeletons in his closet, such as an illegitimate child in the US who he won't admit is his, and it is well known he's had a lot of ladies in his time...but he doesn't strike me as doing anything dodgier than that.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Valleys was more the beauty queens and models. So no young teens, the ones that sold their stories(I remember when I was young in the papers), all in their twenties.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one from the Valleys has some skeletons in his closet, such as an illegitimate child in the US who he won't admit is his, and it is well known he's had a lot of ladies in his time...but he doesn't strike me as doing anything dodgier than that.

I thought that was fairly well-known?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    The young one, was very into an Indian orphanage and always going over there.

There's another, very odd male singer who appeals to the same audience as the young one. Allegedly he's also into young boys, but unlike the young one he's married.
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Come on people, the DS Mod Hammer is probably twitching in this direction.

Lets get back to the important stuff - Have the contents of the ginger starlets lost laptop made it onto the internet yet?

:D
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, well I know nothing about this myself but I do remember a blind item some years ago suggesting a male singer was very fond of orphange/charity work for reasons his mums n grans type audience would find distasteful.

My question is always: don't tell us with whispers that often hang about for years but go nowhere, go tell the police! Asap!
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on people, the DS Mod Hammer is probably twitching in this direction.

Lets get back to the important stuff - Have the contents of the ginger starlets lost laptop made it onto the internet yet?

:D

Isn't there a phone gone missing too. A young female (think it was singer) Lot's of twitchy famous people in US and UK apparently:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Isn't there a phone gone missing too. A young female (think it was singer) Lot's of twitchy famous people in US and UK apparently:D

Oh found the blind and it apparently belongs to the baby who has just been arrested.

Lots of pics of underage stars drinking, taking drugs and sex with same and opposite sex .

But just why would you allowed yourselves to be photographed. probably more rubbish from a blind site!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's another, very odd male singer who appeals to the same audience as the young one. Allegedly he's also into young boys, but unlike the young one he's married.

Irish Danny Boy????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Oh found the blind and it apparently belongs to the baby who has just been arrested.

Lots of pics of underage stars drinking, taking drugs and sex with same and opposite sex .

But just why would you allowed yourselves to be photographed. probably more rubbish from a blind site!!

I'll never understand why celebrities let their buddies or take photos themselves that could get leaked.
  • ned flandersned flanders Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean the Owen McLove type from father ted?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean the Owen McLove type from father ted?

Not unless he is a Irish singer, never heard him sing.

The one I am thinking of still lives in Ireland but very big with the housewives of a certain age through out UK.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not unless he is a Irish singer, never heard him sing.

The one I am thinking of still lives in Ireland but very big with the housewives of a certain age through out UK.

Is it 'The pipes, the pipes are calling?'
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member

If there are pics of the singing rapid clothes maker and the singing latina magician experimenting with their sexuality then I need to seem them!

for research purposes obviously. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there are pics of the singing rapid clothes maker and the singing latina magician experimenting with their sexuality then I need to seem them!

for research purposes obviously. :blush:

Huh ? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huh ? :confused:

The tailor that's really fast. And her magical friend from Waverley Place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    echad wrote: »
    The tailor that's really fast. And her magical friend from Waverley Place.

Got the first one and will google the second.
    Thanx xx.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where do you all find these blind items?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    Where do you all find these blind items?

From here for one but please remember to take a lot of them with a pinch of salt. I swear they go on tumblr and read fan fic and then just convert them to a blind :D i.e one about a stylish boybander now having an affair with their video director, son of famous baby doctor. I very much doubt this one is true unless the stylish one really is a sicko as he stays with said director and his wife and is good friends with them both

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it 'The pipes, the pipes are calling?'

Yes. Spent a lot of time in Romanian Orphanages.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Spent a lot of time in Romanian Orphanages.

OMG :o:o
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do remember a tv documentary in which the young one talked about a reception/party at No.10 back in the day. Jimmy Saville was also noted for his closeness to No.10 of course, apparently even spending Christmas at Chequers! The Sunday Herald reported last month about a former Cabinet Minister from that era possibly facing arrest. How involved the young one was in that circle I don't know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do remember a tv documentary in which the young one talked about a reception/party at No.10 back in the day. Jimmy Saville was also noted for his closeness to No.10 of course, apparently even spending Christmas at Chequers! The Sunday Herald reported last month about a former Cabinet Minister from that era possibly facing arrest. How involved the young one was in that circle I don't know.

That was indeed one of JS's claims but I think it was proven to be untrue.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was indeed one of JS's claims but I think it was proven to be untrue.

And I thought she would have fixed it for him and all.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
This discussion has been closed.