Options

Any one else got Premiere Tickets?

Is anyone else going to the premiere show on the 3rd sept? I have tickets, went in 2010 half way through the series, so pleased I have premiere tickets this time, so I get to see all the celebs. Last time was at BBC TV centre, any tips for queuing etc at Elstree?

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    There's some information about Elstree in this thread from last year:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1884759

Have a good time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Thank you that was so useful :)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Bumpity bump ..bump bump .. bumpity bump ! :D:D:D

Anyone else going to the premiere show ? ;):p:D
  • Options
    PinkDiamondPinkDiamond Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wish I was! I went last year and had such a great time. I can't add anything more to the posts from the thread from last year about Elstree, all the info is there.

Hope you have a great time :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to. Wednesday!! Hotel all booked, staying just nearby, in fact a tripadvisor report on the hotel was titled" perfect for Strictly" and gave lots of great tips from last year! Hope to get there by 9/9.30 will park the car at hotel and hotfoot across to the studio for the queue......:)
  • Options
    yorkshire belleyorkshire belle Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come some people get tickets on a regular basis, I have applied every year for every date and got nothing !!
  • Options
    Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Sambasue wrote: »
    Really looking forward to. Wednesday!! Hotel all booked, staying just nearby, in fact a tripadvisor report on the hotel was titled" perfect for Strictly" and gave lots of great tips from last year! Hope to get there by 9/9.30 will park the car at hotel and hotfoot across to the studio for the queue......:)

Brilliant! Have a fab time there :)