Siavash looks defeated.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
Forum Member
What a shame, shes played him good and proper.

Im sure he will walk. :(

Comments

• GMAKAIWTYGMAKAIWTY Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen him on LF?
  • MrMouseMrMouse Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woohooo!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wonder how laura felt
  • Xtina AguileraXtina Aguilera Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just walked out to the garden to be alone....

Meanwhile Noirin & her ex are going to have a bath together. ffs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    GMAKAIWTY wrote: »
    Have you seen him on LF?

He just came out the diary room and went straight in the garden.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    He just came out the diary room and went straight in the garden.

another marcus..
    now two ghosts appear in the garden..aha!

then ghostbusters arrive..
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was some daggers Issac shot him as he walked past, too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the way they've deliberately humiliated him. It's one thing to embarrass and humiliate people with stupid tasks, etc. They all know that will happen when they sign on the dotted line but I think it's hitting below the belt when they pull this kind of stunt.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    Looks like tonight it's Siavash's turn to sleep under the duvet... by the pool

It's all i've seen of him so far... heading out into the garden.. with duvet in hand
  • FTW7gheSFTW7gheS Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noirin lead sivash on, she was the one who allowed him to kiss her, she was happy with it, now she says she didn't have chemistry with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the way they've deliberately humiliated him. It's one thing to embarrass and humiliate people with stupid tasks, etc. They all know that will happen when they sign on the dotted line but I think it's hitting below the belt when they pull this kind of stunt.:mad:

I agree it's a cruel and shitty thing to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member

Totally agree.

All these guys behaving like this is all her fault but look at her smiling cos she doesnt care about anyone but her own needs. Vile creature. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The body language of Issac when Siavash came from the diary room, sitting there like he owned the place... he's repulsive :mad:
  • kazzamackazzamac Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe now he knows how his girlfriend feels when he chose to kiss Noirin
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With all due respect Siavash also humiliated his girlfriend on national TV with the first kiss and plans for him and Noirin after the house. What goes round, comes round but in an even bigger way sometimes.
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just walked out to the garden to be alone....

Meanwhile Noirin & her ex are going to have a bath together. ffs!

She's in the shower now.

Washing Siavash off..ready for Isaac?

Sorry.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gameplan of both Noirin and Isaac is coming to fruition. This whole debacle has been planned from the get go and the manipulation and hint dropping throughout the show has led us to this point. Even BB has been manipulated and the only remedy is for Noirin to go on friday.
  • dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is panning out the worst way possible. So what great dramatic purpose is served by smashing Siavash, who is the opposite of an arrogant stud? Presumably the original idea was to set up Isaac v Tom: when that fell through, why persist with Isaac? There's no entertainment value in watching Noirin all smug and loved up. So in tomorrow's highlights are we supposed to take pleasure in watching Siavash's reaction when Isaac arrives?

OK, BB may have some more outcomes up their sleeve. Isaac may rat on Noirin. But that's just as nasty and I would not take the intended pleasure in it. The guy's a pro Reality Star, and of course he will set up some dramas. But this isn't really why I watch BB.
  • SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzamac wrote: »
    Maybe now he knows how his girlfriend feels when he chose to kiss Noirin
    jobielad wrote: »
    With all due respect Siavash also humiliated his girlfriend on national TV with the first kiss and plans for him and Noirin after the house. What goes round, comes round but in an even bigger way sometimes.

Agree with this too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Issac already, but this is all Noirin's work. She led him on to believe there was something more than there was from her, and then she yo yoed between Tom and Siavash, now this has happened.

She may as well enjoy her last few days though - I can't see Issac being popular beyond his role with Noirin. If he really cared about her, why would he be sat there all cosy with her crazed stalker? This is all a bit too close to the bone for my liking, and I'm finding it uncomfortable viewing.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is the way that Niorin almost dismisses the kissing with Siavash I just cannot get over that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    aimeekayc wrote: »
    another marcus..
    now two ghosts appear in the garden..aha!

then ghostbusters arrive..

and Sree is supposedly on suicide watch.

Noirin sure can break balls. :D
  • FTW7gheSFTW7gheS Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The body language of Issac when Siavash came from the diary room, sitting there like he owned the place... he's repulsive :mad:

He looked peed off because siavash didn't look bothered to look at him.:D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the ads for the eviction voting advert they even show Noirin in the diary room talking about who she 'fancies' in the house, yet at other times she tells Siavash that he's just a friend.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    When Siavash walked out of the diary room I think he looked the coolest he has looked in a long time ; just goes to prove he is more natural without her.