So who's going to be in danger tonight ??

Comments

• Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully the public votes will agree with the leaderboard placings. I think both Victoria and Michael took huge steps backwards this week, while other contestants raised their game.

At this stage though, I think it's easier to say who is safe and I think Denise and Nicky should be.
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully the public votes will agree with the leaderboard placings. I think both Victoria and Michael took huge steps backwards this week, while other contestants raised their game.

At this stage though, I think it's easier to say who is safe and I think Denise and Nicky should be.

I think Nicky has progressed during the series. It would be a travesty if he went now. Imo, Victoria is over-rated and should be in the bottom two with either Michael or Lisa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky & Karen - rebound vote.
    Kimberley & Pasha - fans will still be voting hard. She's not in the best of positions on the leaderboard and her bottom two appearance is still fresh in the mind.
    Denise & James - top of the leaderboard which means the odds are strongly in their favour wherever they come in the public vote.
    Victoria & Brendan - bottom of the leaderboard, cried, tried her best, harsh comments = sympathy vote.
    Lisa & Robin - loved by the majority, it seems. Can't see her being in trouble until at least the final five.

That leaves:
    Dani & Vincent
    Michael & Natalie
    Louis & Flavia

I'd say Louis & Flavia is most likely to get through out of those three.

So by the process of elimination, my prediction is Dani & Vincent and Michael & Natalie will be in the bottom two.

I personally hope it's two of Lisa & Robin, Louis & Flavia and Michael & Natalie this week. In my opinion, they had the worst dances and didn't hold my attention.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimberley and Michael
  • welshwaltzerwelshwaltzer Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Possibly Victoria, Lisa, Louis. If Victoria is in to bottom two
    I think she will go.
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Thought the marking tonight was all over the place .Certainly think Michaels dance was better than LIsas .Dont think Kimberly is popular . Victoria should go .
  • yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly Victoria, Lisa, Louis. If Victoria is in to bottom two
    I think she will go.

Let's hope she is then ! Next week I'll put a 'who is safe ?' into the thread title, as well as the danger zone.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis is the longest odds to be bottom two tonight. I think he's as safe as houses. Nicky is actually quite short odds to be bottom two again.

Judging by the betting: Michael and Victoria.
  • PosyPosy Posts: 1,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ilovesooty wrote: »
    Louis is the longest odds to be bottom two tonight. I think he's as safe as houses. Nicky is actually quite short odds to be bottom two again.

Judging by the betting: Michael and Victoria.

By rights it should be Michael and Victoria, but this series, who knows?
  • CassieCassie Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must finally be time for VP to go and she should be in dance off. Not sure who will be with her, Nicky, Michael or even Louis but all of them would beat her.
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Denise, Dani & Nicky will all be safe.

Even being at a seemingly dangerous position on the leaderboard, I think Louis will easily get through.

Victoria obviously has a strong fanbase, having got this far. I think they could still keep her safe for another week or 2.

Kimberley could be in danger. There's obviously a strong fanbase for Louis, and they could very well go full force tonight, given his leaderboard position and the ties. That could be where the Kimberley voters suffer.

Michael's obviously got a really strong fanbase, having being at vulnerable positions before and gotten through. Like Kimberley though, he could suffer the downfall of the Louis/Lisa voters.

I'd go for a Michael vs. Kimberley bottom 2, with Michael leaving. (Sadly. - I mean because he has to leave at all, not because I'd rather Kim went.)
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    IMO it should be Lisa and Victoria bottom two with Victoria going home....
  • ormsterormster Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    Victoria and lisa in bottom 2. Felt Michael was slightly undermaeked, great lifts again. He needs an acting class like Louis.
  • walnut699walnut699 Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im worried for Lisa and Kimberley this week. Both in dangerous places leader board wise, and Kimberley was on early. Also as much as I did like Lisa's routine, the judges panning it and Rumba's generally not being 'wow' dance leave her in a tricky spot.

The awful Victoria seems to be loved by the public for some unknown reason so I think she is safe. Michael also seems to have a strong backing as dose Louis.

I think NIck is high enough that a medicore public vote place will see him through.

So possibly I think the bottom two will be two 'good ones' - A combo of Lisa, Kim, Dani or Denise
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brash, tacky, bad music and Louis? I thought you were talking about X Factor for a minute.

That's funny! :D
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The dance off should be Victoria vs Michael with I hope Victoria going, to put herself and Brendan out of their misery .

It's difficult to say who the judges would eliminate if it is between these two.
  • posiepebblesposiepebbles Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very nervous for Dani - up first and perception of her being safe, combined with a tie giving the lower-placed dancers an advantage. But Kimberley is in a slightly worse position from that point of view, so maybe not.

Think Michael will be OK - judges were a bit harsh and he's still the big 'journey' contestant (apologies for the bad language there...) so he'll get more votes than some higher placed contestants, which should be enough when the range of scores is so narrow.

If Louis isn't safe as houses, I'll eat my underwear.

Denise may or may not be pulling in the votes - I'd imagine not but whether that's an assumption of safety or 'she's a pro' or no jour... oops, nearly did it again. Or whatever, even if she's bottom with the public, the voting order would have to go against her spectacularly badly for her to be bottom two.

Victoria has obviously got good public support but I don't think it will be quite good enough this week.

Really don't know about Lisa. I'm sure she has support but whether or not that will apply when she's not being fun, fun, FUN, I don't know. Probably safe, though.

Nicky's even safer than Louis - bottom two bounce + Charleston (has anyone ever gone out on one? Seems to be quite the vote winner *cough*Hollins*cough*). God knows what I'll have to eat if I'm wrong about this one.

Anyway, if I carry on rambling like this - sorry :o - the result will be out before I post. So I'm going to call it as Kim and Vic. Could just have said that last sentence in the first place,really :o:o
  • beaky29beaky29 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Definitely think this is Victoria's week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    It really seemed to me that Victoria has stopped enjoying it and hopefully the GBP will see that and reign back the voting. I would like to see Lisa with her in the bottom two, but think it will be Michael and Natalie. However if Victoria is in the dance-off she's a goner barring "Disaster" for whoever she's against.
  • posiepebblesposiepebbles Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, sh*t. I've just played around with the maths - not what I usually do of a Saturday, honest - and you really can't rule out a Denise v Dani bottom two.

Unlikely, but not outlandishly impossible. And I would every :mad:
  • LaurieMarlowLaurieMarlow Posts: 5,003
    Forum Member
    Oh, sh*t. I've just played around with the maths - not what I usually do of a Saturday, honest - and you really can't rule out a Denise v Dani bottom two.

Unlikely, but not outlandishly impossible. And I would every :mad:

This is what I'm afraid of and I agree with you, it's not impossible.

Which would be a huge shame because these were the standout performances of the night for me.

I just really hope that Victoria's voters know when to call it a day - because she's definitely the one who deserves to go home at this stage in the competition.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicky & Lisa I think.
  • Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see Nicky there but I thing it will be Kimberly and Victoria
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa & Victoria - I think the olympian adoration may be wearing off as the series goes on so it may be VP's turn
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beaky29 wrote: »
    Definitely think this is Victoria's week!

No way Terry has been voting hard tonight.