SamoanJOE wrote: »
    Misogyny is live and well on DS I see.

Anything we did would only be with her consent, obviously :D
  • CaxtonCaxton Posts: 28,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SamoanJOE wrote: »
    My education during the Tory era!

Ah, so you blame your spelling on your education during the Tory era. My whole education was done completely under a Conservative Government and my son had 90% of his education under one too particularly the latter part.

I am, and always have been, well above average at spelling and my son also has no difficulty in spelling either. I knew of nobody in my class at secondary modern school between 1955 and 1959 who left school who could not spell or do mental arithmetic reasonably well. There was also nothing wrong in the education I received.

Are you trying to tell me that everyone who had an education under a Tory Government cannot spell or is this a convenient excuse for your inefficiencies.

Ask the average 15 year-old today who received their total education under a Labour Government to do mental arithmetic or spell anything with a word content of more than five characters and I think you will find there are very few.

So don't blame the Tories because you cannot spell.
  • SamoanJOESamoanJOE Posts: 3,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caxton wrote: »
    Ah, so you blame your spelling on your education during the Tory era. My whole education was done completely under a Conservative Government and my son had 90% of his education under one too particularly the latter part.

I am, and always have been, well above average at spelling and my son also has no difficulty in spelling either. I knew of nobody in my class at secondary modern school between 1955 and 1959 who left school who could not spell or do mental arithmetic reasonably well. There was also nothing wrong in the education I received.

Are you trying to tell me that everyone who had an education under a Tory Government cannot spell or is this a convenient excuse for your inefficiencies.

Ask the average 15 year-old today who received their total education under a Labour Government to do mental arithmetic or spell anything with a word content of more than five characters and I think you will find there are very few.

I can and do blame the education system that was in place under the Tory government due to my poor education, the story is far to long winded to explain, but I blame them directly and with venom and anger .
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    solenoid wrote: »
    Nothing that a ball-gag can't cure.

Keep your private fantasies to yourself...mind you, as she waffled on endlessly, the thought did occur to me.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    what a horrible woman, she was like a teenager with her spats in the background...a woman with a very big chip on her shoulder, she really made herself look bad,
  • well2dowell2do Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am, and always have been, well above average at spelling
    and my son also has no difficulty in spelling either. I knew of nobody in my class at secondary modern school between 1955 and 1959 who left school who could not spell or do mental arithmetic reasonably well. There was also nothing wrong in the education I received.

Shame about your punctuation though :p
  • well2dowell2do Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosham wrote: »
    What jobs ?.

Apparently there's loads but people don't want to do them so we rely on immigrants.
  • DunedinDunedin Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well2do wrote: »
    Shame about your punctuation though :p

Perhaps the 3 R's should be reintroduced.
    You know, the basics of communication, reading, writing and basic arithmetic.

We have no need to teach social policy, we have no need to teach inclusion, exclusion or worth, or even desire.

What needs to be taught are 3 basics.
    Teach your young to read.
    Teach your young to write.
    Teach your young to count.

And the onus needs to be placed on the parents.
  • AZZURRI 06AZZURRI 06 Posts: 11,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree...she's a dog!

she can go walkies with me any day!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,916
    Forum Member
    well2do wrote: »
    Apparently there's loads but people don't want to do them so we rely on immigrants.

Looks like they're all off back home:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/24/recession-britain
  • planetnokiaplanetnokia Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rossall wrote: »

The Poles might be going home but the African immigrants aren't!
  • MartinPMartinP Posts: 31,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And yet he doesn't blame Labour because he can't run a fish farm and has no cash in the bank....

And the muppet still supports Labour :rolleyes:
  • wendy09wendy09 Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarioLanza wrote: »

Caroline Flint is an awful person.

and a member of an awful neo conservative government.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MartinP wrote: »

She was on Question Time again tonight and is still one mighty fine looking woman!!!
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    After watching her tonight on Question Time, all I can say is what a dreadful, hectoring, humourless, patronising woman

Still the same :D
  • Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    She hot, she Labour & she was born same year as me;-)
  • johnny_boi_UKjohnny_boi_UK Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't necromancy banned on these forum? :)