Simon's reaction to David putting Brian Chan's prototype on his head.

Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Simon had a face like thunder when David did that. Could've be staged but he didn't look best pleased.

Comments

• MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    What even was that act, it was a waste of someone else's place
  • spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon had a face like thunder when David did that. Could've be staged but he didn't look best pleased.

of course it is all staged, but I did say too the wife last night I will be surprised if David is still a judge next year, I get the distinct impression Simon s getting mighty pissed off with him mocking him all the time
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they put this act through in the first place?

I can accept the odd joke act if they're funny but this was just weird
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a link to this..? thanks.
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    of course it is all staged, but I did say too the wife last night I will be surprised if David is still a judge next year, I get the distinct impression Simon s getting mighty pissed off with him mocking him all the time

There's all the whispers online of them not getting on. And, to be fair, I think from David's end it's all fun and games, but Simon seems mighty fed up.

But then, Cowell seems the sort not to get a joke, ever!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon seems to be in a permenantly bad mood at the moment.
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »

Agreed. Trouble is, his style of juvenile 'humour' has long been out of fashion.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon needs to lighten up.
    He's a figure of fun anyway , the grumpy old get.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I admire his patience. The whole show seems to about annoying Simon. Its beyond silly now and boring.
  • Steady40Steady40 Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure we get these comments every year on BGT and even X factor, when Simon was on it. Simon does sulk on a regular basis, but once the show is over he forgets about it, and knows the whole thing is a pantomime which viewers enjoy. He's a good sport really and knows that taking the mick out of him entertains people.

David is popular with viewers, therefore I think David would choose when to leave.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is ''all staged'' because other wise show will overrun/be cut off
    I wish that there be less of the looking at judges when acts are on,less of the audiance less of the judges doing their script
    I wish it was more of the acts,judges just commented on the act and not 'reacting'' to what others have said
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    I do think he had some idea of what David was going to do.

You can spot some moments where he has no idea, like when the Irish dancers made it through, it went to a wide shot and you could see Simon looking shocked, and then looking to where he usually looks, i'm guessing his team?