Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Just unlocked Stan Lee. Woop ! Is that the end of the celebs?

I have about 150 clams. Is there any character worth buying with them or should I start with the horse for 120?

I've got 2 more celebrities to get under Comic Con celebrities too, which I'm not going to bother with. And if I'm honest I don't even know who they are.

I've also not bothered with the horse either so far.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I don't know them either but I got them anyway. They're good for getting harpoons. I get about 5 each a day off them. Other than that they're useless.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a task to create Stripper Bonnie. :)

4 more defeats of Stewie to get Iron Baby.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going all out today to guarantee I can get George. This morning I had around 78k and I'm now just about 30 away from 85k so I think that's a decent days work.

Pretty peed off about the iron baby though - I've collected loads of those tenticles over the last few days, but none of them have counted, so odds are I'm not getting the Stewie outfit.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a task to create Stripper Bonnie. :)

4 more defeats of Stewie to get Iron Baby.

With so few days left, Bonnie will be impossible without spending clams.
  • simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spent some clams to secure Joe's Rollocop skin, then the Stripper Bonnie one (Somehow, I think this is going to be my favourite so far!:p) cropped up so I should be able to get that one now.
    My only question is does TinyCo have anything else up their sleeves before the Comic-Con ends?
    Forum Member
    No sign of Rollocop at all for me.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I don't have Rollocop either but I don't have his cop outfit yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'm going all out today to guarantee I can get George. This morning I had around 78k and I'm now just about 30 away from 85k so I think that's a decent days work.

Pretty peed off about the iron baby though - I've collected loads of those tenticles over the last few days, but none of them have counted, so odds are I'm not getting the Stewie outfit.
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    No sign of Rollocop at all for me.

Both of you, click on the Main Menu, bottom left on the right of the cross > Help & Support > Quahog Comic-Con & the Fabulous Four/ Quahog Comic-Con Troubleshooting.
    Gonzo, you will find a a query, "How do I unlock Rollocop?".
    Kyle, you will find a query on how to defeat Demon Stewie which includes how to check on the number of green tentacle things you've acquired.
    If those don't answer your troubles, click on the speech bubble top right hand corner of the screen to send a message to TinyCo direct, and believe me they will get back to you via that same bubble.

In fact, everyone else as well should check H&S periodically, especially if you've encountered difficulties.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember RolloCop is not available for Apple users.
    Forum Member
    Remember RolloCop is not available for Apple users.

That'll be why then, cheers :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got Iron Baby and Rollocop, and am working on the last part of the Fab Four Task.

Not too worried about getting Stripper Bonnie but it will be nice if I can.

Don't need to get harpoons any more as I have got Iron Baby, so just doing ti for the Blam and the mystery box.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just as some people thought, there is another Blam Mystery Box, this time you can earn the other Trophy Cases, Mutant Demon Stewie, and some more harpoons.
    Forum Member
    Minion Stewies are getting on my nerves now, I group a load together and by the time the bombs dropped most of them have walked away :( .
    I've got 3 more tails to get for iron baby and I've got a big stash of bombs and batteries now as im now finding it difficult to get to use enough of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got Iron Baby and started collecting stuff for Stripper Bonnie.

Also there is a new costume: Mutant Stewie, for 20,000 blams. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Stripper Bonnie has been extended beyond the event as long as you've started the The Hostess with the Mostess questline.

I'm now trying to save up the blam for Stewie Demon costume.
    Forum Member

I'm now trying to save up the blam for Stewie Demon costume.

Snap! I used all my Blam on mystery boxes and then this pops up, I'm currently at 6,540.
    I just need 1 more now to get iron baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me three, I've got about 18,000 Blam! so far, had only 1,500 when I saw the pop-up about the skin. Spent most of them over the last few days on the sponsored mystery boxes.
    In other news; Felicia Day has tweeted her encouragement to those followers of hers that are playing the game, but have yet to unlock her digital counterpart.
    Check out @feliciaday's Tweet: https://twitter.com/feliciaday/status/508011307829051393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay finally got Demon Stewie costume thanks to a 4 times 30x Blam defeat of Demon Stewie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Almost finished stripper bonnie.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost finished stripper bonnie.:)

I haven't been able to start collecting her items yet. Just started the Party bit of her quest.

Her quest and RolloCop's quest clashed, for instance she had to give Joe a lapdance at one stage, and he needed her for a task as well.

Managed to get all the Promotion mystery box prizes thanks to a 10 times in a row win at 30x, with Demon Stewie.

Iron Baby is great for the harpoon task as he gives you all 3 harpoons every 2 hrs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I noticed that Iron Baby is generous with harpoons. Useful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I finished Stripper Bonnie this morning. :) I have officially completed all event quests now. Just in time. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I finished Stripper Bonnie this morning. :) I have officially completed all event quests now. Just in time. :)

Good one. I've complete all the quests too, but just have to collect all Bonnie's items now, thankfully they've extended that bit.

I hope I get her as I bought her Stripper Pole with clams I won from the mystery box.

The event was very good, I've got some good buildings from it, and characters.

I managed to earn 320,000 blams over the event, and save 1,300,000 coins.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ended up with 200;000 blam without even trying lol, much better event than the king butt one.