Options

Gamu for Christmas number 1

di60di60 Posts: 5,432
Forum Member
Surely theres some smart agent out there, who will sign up Gamu, produce her in a christmas single in aid of an African charity, and blow the usual X Factor shit tune off the predictable number 1 slot?!!!

Comments

• Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think agents matter, she needs a record deal and she may be tied to the X Factor at the moment. I guess it all depends on what she's signed. Has there not been a clause in the past where people cant release music until a certain time has past so they dont deflect from the winner?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    number 1 what?
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mazzamac2 wrote: »
    number 1 what?
    overrated
    act of all time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I dont think agents matter, she needs a record deal and she may be tied to the X Factor at the moment. I guess it all depends on what she's signed. Has there not been a clause in the past where people cant release music until a certain time has past so they dont deflect from the winner?

Perhaps you're right, I thought that might only apply to the acts that got through to the live shows :confused:
    mazzamac2 wrote: »
    number 1 what?

Christmas single.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    overrated
    act of all time.

...exactly
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Perhaps you're right, I thought that might only apply to the acts that got through to the live shows :confused:

Simon probably owns them til they claim their pensions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    Well cliff richard's Auld Lang Syne proves that the GP will buy any old tat at christmas
  • Options
    biggle2000biggle2000 Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think it's possible. Xfactor contracts prohibit contestants from releasing a track within a certain time frame.
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toilet talk I presume.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    biggle2000 wrote: »
    Don't think it's possible. Xfactor contracts prohibit contestants from releasing a track within a certain time frame.

even if they didn't get through to the live shows :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather RATM was number 1 again.
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    biggle2000 wrote: »
    I think you're referring to the contract the contestants who make it to the lives sign.
  • Options
    realcoolgurlrealcoolgurl Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    I'd support the campaign to get Gamu for Xmas no 1. Simon can't hold her in contract if she's raising donations for a children's charity.
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    even if they didn't get through to the live shows :confused:

sadly that's probably true,at the JH stage i wouldn't be surprised to hear that they sign a contract so that the losers can't release a single before xmas, otherwise it could jepodise simon's xmas winners single.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lightblues wrote: »
    sadly that's probably true,at the JH stage i wouldn't be surprised to hear that they sign a contract so that the losers can't release a single before xmas, otherwise it could jepodise simon's xmas winners single.

be interesting to see if he'd sue her for 'breach of contract' though ..... especially if all proceeds were going to charity.

I'm personally glad she hasn't been picked for this corrupt, con of a show :mad:

she's destined for bigger, better and purer :)
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    be interesting to see if he'd sue her for 'breach of contract' though ..... especially if all proceeds were going to charity.

I'm personally glad she hasn't been picked for this corrupt, con of a show :mad:

she's destined for bigger, better and purer :)

definitely !!:)
  • Options
    biggle2000biggle2000 Posts: 3,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    I think you're referring to the contract the contestants who make it to the lives sign.

I understand it applies to anyone through to bootcamp.