Pobol Y Cwm (Part 2)

Comments

• wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    Moc Sheryl looks boring now. I thought there was potential there with that storyline. I mean a story about parents and children could be interesting and different. There really should have been more there than there looks like there is going to be with Dani, Gethin and Moc. It looks like its all going to be Moc and Sheryl. Disapointing.
    Agreed. Moc is just a randy old goat. Moc will do to Sheryl what he did to Anita. Although I can`t help feeling karma was at work with Sheryl after the awful way she dumped Kevin.
  • sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Agreed. Moc is just a randy old goat. Moc will do to Sheryl what he did to Anita. Although I can`t help feeling karma was at work with Sheryl after the awful way she dumped Kevin.

Yes. The Gethin Moc storyline has been such a miss for me. Who doesn't know people with divorced parents and cheaters. First it was way too much you and I though Gethin could be a pedaphile remember. Adulerers don't want to look like pedaphiles lol.

Now it is way too boring. No explanation of why Moc hadn't seen his daughter in years. He clearly loves her so being a randy old goat shouldn't have stopped him. And why did Gethin look like he wanted to kill him. I bet we never get an explaination.
  • frannydfrannyd Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian Hibbard the actor who played the part of Jonny Macs, Liam father, died recently. I wonder if they will find a way of mentioning it on screen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Unless they had meant him to return there doesn't seem much point. I loved the Flying Pickets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgDKtLPp46s
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Liam returned they could. I miss Liam, haven't seen him since the Fall.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    Johnny Mac he played didnt have a fling with debbie
    Forum Member
    just watched the onibus
    I have to say I wasn't all that bothered about Izzy or Scott don't get me wrong fantastic acting but I just didn't think much of them back.. so is that them gone for good ?
    For me tonight Gaynor was amazing
    I got a feeling Yvonne is sending those letters to gwenyth
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who still thinks there's more to come with Macs' storyline. As a viewer, I don't feel that it has been resolved at all.
    Forum Member
    it's like we found out why he did it but they still cut it too short
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    it's like we found out why he did it but they still cut it too short

Exactly. All the mentions from Macs and everyone around him about how he felt afterwards seemed fake.....since November it hasn't been mentioned!!!
    Forum Member
    its like pyc had amazing storyline done it amazing then got scared to do anything else
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    its like pyc had amazing storyline done it amazing then got scared to do anything else

Exactly, until Izzy returned. I didn't see the Macs/Izzy storyline so it may be different for those who did - did viewers like Macs before he was attacked? I only know him from the storyline with Scott. I just feel that after this week, we are supposed to have lost sympathy with him because of what happened with Izzy in the past...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Exactly. All the mentions from Macs and everyone around him about how he felt afterwards seemed fake.....since November it hasn't been mentioned!!!

I always thought that they stopped the Macs storyline to do the fire story and they were then going to bring Scott back. That's what happened but I feel they lost control of that fire story and dragged too long. Then there was that thing with Gethin, which now makes very little sense.

Macs/Scott was one of the best soap storylines I have ever seen they should have put more time in that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, until Izzy returned. I didn't see the Macs/Izzy storyline so it may be different for those who did - did viewers like Macs before he was attacked? I only know him from the storyline with Scott. I just feel that after this week, we are supposed to have lost sympathy with him because of what happened with Izzy in the past...

Well, I always knew about Izzy. Macs was a selfish character in the past. Much like Sioned, they are well suited.

You know what happened with Scott was worse than I imagined it too be. I think after hearing that so call chat a person would break down. So I think we would see that at least we should.

Or they can give us more Sheyl and Angela I can't be bothered with them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know what happened with Scott was worse than I imagined it too be. I think after hearing that so call chat a person would break down. So I think we would see that at least we should.

You mean Macs should break down?

By the way, where has Sioned been?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean Macs should break down?

By the way, where has Sioned been?

Yes Macs I think would have a hard time handling that. I think Sioned was in Welshpool, we see her Monday night.

Macs Izzy I think that was really pushed or rushed in the last week because the actress is not planning to come back really. I think she must have chosen not to come back after her maternity leave and was only here for the resolution of the Macs story.

Alex Harris if you read the article posted on Facebook said that he would be open to coming back. So I think we may see him again. I think he is obsessed with Macs- so that may be why he comes back.
    Forum Member
    so we got a good 1 tonight sheryl says to moc to choose
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so we got a good 1 tonight sheryl says to moc to choose

Do you like Sheryl? I don't think she is interesting enough character for a soap opera. Sheryl is a woman who could have a normal happy life but she wants to chase bad men because she needs excitement. I can't be bothered to care about her problems.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I quite like her but I hate Moc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like her but I hate Moc.

I like the actor who plays Moc a lot. I wish he would be given something more interesting to do. Don't you want to know why he abandoned Dani and Gethin? What I have seen so far doesn't seem to be enough of a reason. Cheaters usually still see their kids if they love them.
    Someone on facebook is guessing that Sheryl could be pregnant. Well now that would be interesting. If its not just wild speculation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the actor who plays Moc a lot. I wish he would be given something more interesting to do. Don't you want to know why he abandoned Dani and Gethin? What I have seen so far doesn't seem to be enough of a reason. Cheaters usually still see their kids if they love them.

Yeh I still think we don't know the full story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe Sioned said that to Macs!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe Sioned said that to Macs!

What?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Anyone else more convinced after tonights episode that Moc is up to something dodgy?

What he said to Macs about how he'd have to make an agreement with the new person in charge, but then quickly backtracked and said he had no intention of moving on anytime soon. Then him trying to find excuses with Sheryl for why he should keep Anita around. It all felt like foreshadowing by the writers. I think he and Anita's money will be leaving Cwmderi soon. And frankly I won't be shedding any tears for Sheryl's heartbreak when he likely does do that. At the very least he is bound to be leaving sooner rather than later, with or without that money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What?

She said 'if you were a real man, you would have thrashed him and not let him leave'
This discussion has been closed.