✭✭
    LMAO, 28th December- thats capricorn
  • VidicVidic Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Aisleyne *definitely* a Capricorn? I've seen totally different signs for her in different places (think Gemini was one I saw) & she just doesn't strike me as a Capricorn *at all* - if I was working out her sign by elimination, that'd be the first one I'd cross off!
    Yes, she's definitely a Capricorn. I was watching live feed when she stated her birthday was on 28 December. I remember it well because I'm a Capricorn. :) Lisa is a Capricorn, too, to come to think of it. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is Jane, weird...Ash is nothing like Lisa or Jane.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    tazzy6667 wrote:
    So is Jane, weird...Ash is nothing like Lisa or Jane.

Thanks for starting this little astro thread,We get precious few of them.:)

The weird thing is that few posters here to seem to read through the thread[it's not very long!]
    Some haven't even noticed the complete list of hms signs which is not obtainable anywhere on the web....except here at DS:BB.
    If you'd checked my first post on this thread, I did explain why Ash is not like other capricorns which would include both Jane and Lisa too. ;)

But I must repeat,thanks tazzy for the thread and as a snake year, methinks Taureans might just have quite an impact on you[as I said previously]
    ;)
    Forum Member
    aran wrote:
    It says

Here

Here

Here -official site

And here
    that Aisleyne is a saggitarius

You forgot to mention wikipedia too.She's saggitarius there too.
    I wouldn't believe everything you read.
    ;)
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    zzenzero wrote:
    Thanks for starting this little astro thread,We get precious few of them.:)

The weird thing is that few posters here to seem to read through the thread[it's not very long!]
    Some haven't even noticed the complete list of hms signs which is not obtainable anywhere on the web....except here at DS:BB.
    If you'd checked my first post on this thread, I did explain why Ash is not like other capricorns which would include both Jane and Lisa too. ;)

But I must repeat,thanks tazzy for the thread and as a snake year, methinks Taureans might just have quite an impact on you[as I said previously]
    ;)

Well I read the whole thread, plus I have an excellent understanding of charts, etc, myself, and I still found it hard to believe Ais was a Capricorn Sun - I was questioning the facts supplied by many sources (obvious that Ais has said so herself is the best source, I'm glad someone's said that, 'cause now I'll just have to relent over it, lol). I'm well aware of other chart aspects, but all the Virgo and Cancer in the world doesn't wipe out my clear Leo sun/moon character to those who know me :) I am biased against Capricorns (sorry any on the thread!!), but still....I just can't see a trace of Cap. in Ais - what's her complete chart? :) (Well...not every last thing, just planets and rising, lol).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't see a trace of Cap. in Ais
    Trust me, she definitely has the basic astrological make up of a Capricorn. :)
    Forum Member
    mcvillain wrote:

Lol, I think we'll have to agree to differ unless you have special access to the way Ais is offscreen ;)
    Forum Member
    In fact, Grace and Ais should swap.....Grace is far too heartless to be a Leo!! I don't know...I would've put Ais as being a Cancer, Gemini or Aries maybe (I know these aren't all one element, but I think that's a bit simplistic sometimes)...maybe her chart will reveal less surprising aspects to me than her sun sign tells us :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, I think we'll have to agree to differ unless you have special access to the way Ais is offscreen ;)
    *arches eyebrow* Now I can see why you are not that keen on Capricorns. ;):D
    Forum Member
    mcvillain wrote:
    *arches eyebrow* Now I can see why you are not that keen on Capricorns. ;):D

Lol, I would be in £6000 less debt without the effects of one evil Cap!! What are you, if I may ask? :)
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tazzy6667 wrote:
    Does anyone know the housemates signs? If so do you think they acted accordingly to their signs? I'm just interested lol!!
    Thanks for starting this thread.

I find it interesting that no Sun air signs were there, apart from Jonathan, who hardly counts.

Last year had an excess of air and fire signs. IIRC.

Thanks zzenzero for the list. I have missed the astro aspects, the C4 site did not give details and I looked at other sites, but no birth data.
    What is the connection Taurus and Snake please? I am year of Snake and thought it matched well with Libra Sun sign?
    edit: carrie, McV has said she is Capricorn.
    Forum Member
    Thanks carrie for opening this thread again.
    I can't offer anything at the moment because I have more pressing work to do on the net.
    I too have alot of Leo hence why I'm going to try to correct an injustice that's taking place post BB.
    I too have struggled with capricorns I know but have learned to see things their way and to overcome the quincunx aspect!
    I hope the thread can stay alive because there's more I'd like to contribute in due course.
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno......found this on Capricorn.......

confident, strong willed and calm hardworking, shrewd, practical, responsible.....They strive always for honesty in their criticism of self...........They have a great respect for authority........There is also a tendency to pessimism, melancholy and even unhappiness which many Capricornians are unable to keep to themselves, especially if they fail personally............The swings in mood are not the only reason some Capricornians deserve the adjective based on their name - capricious...................They think profoundly and deeply.......They are somewhat self-centered but not excessively so..........They can spread gloom and tension in a minute and are quite capable of depressing everyone else around them.........They can be surprisingly and suddenly witty and subtle.......prone to shyness........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki is a Taurus, I heard her telling Pete. Isnt Pete on a cusp 22nd which means hes half Pisces/half Aries. Isnt it actually your ascending and moon signs anyway that more accurately portray your personality and you can only work them out by knowing the exact time and place of your birth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki is a Taurus, I heard her telling Pete. Isnt Pete on a cusp 22nd which means hes half Pisces/half Aries. Isnt it actually your ascending and moon signs anyway that more accurately portray your personality and you can only work them out by knowing the exact time and place of your birth.

I think your ascending sign is the front you put on & the moon sign is the way you react to a crisis. My moon is in gemini I think!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shopoholic wrote:
    I think Pete is an aries (hoorah), Nikki is Pisces...not sure about the rest

Nikki and Pete are BOTH Aries.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mcvillain wrote:

There is NO WAY that Ash is a Sagittarious, she has no Sag qualities AT ALL.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Nikki once said she was a taurus. Nikki doesn't seem like an aries to me I don't know why, mind she has got the temper & the self centered side. Pete doesn't though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is NO WAY that Ash is a Sagittarious, she has no Sag qualities AT ALL.

She's a capricorn through & through. I get on v well with other capricorns but they can be difficult to live with =[No she's def not a saggi!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Nikki's sign is 666.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still have a bit of trouble believing Nikki is an Aries though. I have a few Aries friends and they all share similar traits but none of them act like Nikki at all.. Aries are extremely sharp with leadership qualities, their also very creative.......Nikki has a short temper but she's also quite slow sometimes & she's more a follower than a leader. Taurus is known for being potentially lazy & pleasure loving!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stactack wrote:
    I believe Nikki's sign is 666.

Lmao tut tut :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikki and Pete are BOTH Aries.
    Nikki is definitely a Taurus, I think her birthday is Apr 28th, i heard her tell Susie who said her daughter was also a Taurus and I heard her tell Pete once they were reunited to which he replied oh f*ck Taurus people are nutters.