Options

Tumble (Merged)

1545556575860»

Comments

• Options
    blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um Sarah was amazing last night and has been under-marked all series.

I think she would have been a worthy winner.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    No this is not better than the X factor. The final of Tumble recorded its lowest rating to date and was the lowest rating show on BBC one from 6pm to 12pm last night. The ratings tumbled. No one could justify a second series.

I personally thought it was much better than the X Factor but if the ratings are correct it looks like there won't be another series. I wonder if Bobby will continue to 'tumble'? He was amazing every week except the last due to his injury but H was a very close runner up.
  • Options
    Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only just caught up on this. H should have been the winner, his performances have been consistantly good and on the last night were even better.

If there is another series than I won't be watching it. I carried on with this series because I had started watching it, but overall it wasn't that good and the presenter was awful.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I personally thought it was much better than the X Factor but if the ratings are correct it looks like there won't be another series. I wonder if Bobby will continue to 'tumble'? He was amazing every week except the last due to his injury but H was a very close runner up.

They may lose their nerve, but it was a far better series than the iTV equivalent, of Splash - that couldn't even match the celebrity quotient of the Tumble contestants and the standards reached were far lower. It was far more credibly marked than ITV's Dancing on Ice too. Its even politically defensible - as a contribution to getting kids interested in gymnastics and fitness.

If its now regarded as a decent show to do, you could easily improve the casting. You would just have to look down the list of past top performers on Dancing on Ice and Strictly and reuse them. You would soon find people who might do even better - a few Ali Bastians, Jorgie Porters and Harry Judds would be a good start.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    It should only come back if they ditch Alex Jones. Everyone else - the judges, the pros were great.
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The BBC has scrapped the show. No real surprise.