If Deana requested would BB...

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After what he said she could have a case for BB not ensuring her safety whilst in the house.

totally agree, Conor shouldn't get away with speaking so agressively about her, no guts to say it to her face but behind her back to look big in front of his cronies, IMO he should have been shown the door there and then especially as he has been agressive since also, he's such a moron
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    dirtdirt wrote: »
    Unless the threats were made directly to Deana...there is no case.

That would be the case if she sued for verbal abuse and sued Conor himself

She could sue BB for not ensuring her safety in fact the whole case would be based on the fact she did not know about the threat if she knew than she couldn't sue as she could have made the choice to leave or request have him removed.
  • Daemon666Daemon666 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farscape wrote: »
    They were live last year. The HMs even interacted with them over the phone but their noms and reasons had to be vetted beforehand.

I'd imagine they made it clear if any of the friends and family deviated from the script they would be cut off. Of course that's just speculation on my part.

I think it would be very brave of them to do it again. Last year it was somewhat of a surprise but some of the HM's take this seriously and have codewords set up with their family just in case this comes up again. Once you expect it, you can manipulate it.

I suppose I can always count on Ch5 to do the dumb thing and leave something to chance. My bad.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    s15859 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks his rant won't be mentioned?

No.......I can't see it being mentioned at all.......all hushed up and swept under the carpet, and hope nobody takes a look under there to see what dirt there is......

If only BB had had the common sense to do the right thing and eject the eeeeejit in the first place......but no, and we have now the Conor/Deana show with HMs AND forum members taking sides........