Options

The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I spy with my little eye, something beginning with - D?

dumbarse
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I'm more perlpexed than anything. :confused:
    During all my heated debates on here I have never even contemplated going behind the scenes with threats no matter what the provocation meted out.

Frankly I'm fine posting it ,but if it is against the rules then obviously I won't go down that route.

It does not state in rules that you can not post but by posting content it could be deemed as baiting/ganging up.
    Your choice if you wish to make pm public, personally I would report the account.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    During all my heated debates on here I have never even contemplated going behind the scenes with threats no matter what the provocation meted out.

Frankly I'm fine posting it ,but if it is against the rules then obviously I won't go down that route.

I honestly don't know if it is against the rules to post it openly. If it's not, it'll be deleted soon enough.

I'd report it poste haste though janna.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dumbarse

Correct.:)
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tell them to eff off.

But also report it to admin. Comes to something when threats are made to FM's because we discuss Numpty's on a showbiz forum FFS.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell them to eff off.

But also report it to admin. Comes to something when threats are made to FM's because we discuss Numpty's on a showbiz forum FFS.

Damned right ^^^^ It's a sad state of affairs when a person can't post their opinions without being threatened by some keyboard warrior hiding behind their screen.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Is it an known or unknown name?

Report it anyway, no question.
  • Options
    pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Word of advice Janna - do not reply to this person as they are obviously trying to bait you and will probably report your message.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Well well well....just logged on to a threatening PM from a poster on this thread whom I have NEVER had any contact with in any shape or form .:eek:

Advice from long time posters totally au fait with the finer workings of the site needed here please .

Is it allowable to post it openly ?

Do I report it as abuse ?

Yes you must report it Janna..it's totally unacceptable and against the t&c's.

It's up to you but my advice would be to change your account settings to not allow any pm's from other FM's. That is what I have done.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Report it and name and shame. Bloody ridiculous behaviour! Apart from the two orange vacuums and their assorted dags, who on earth would take this stuff that seriously?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Report it and name and shame. Bloody ridiculous behaviour! Apart from the two orange vacuums and their assorted dags, who on earth would take this stuff that seriously?

Agree artless. It seems to be happening at the moment and it's way beyond my understanding how z list Muppets can generate such insane behaviour.

I've not been on the end of threatening pms but I've been told that is the main reason for fms becoming inactive recently - crazy :confused:
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie put the same message about losing the baby,on facebook, if that does not scream come and get an interview, im not sure what does. How desperate she has become.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Katie put the same message about losing the baby,on facebook, if that does not scream come and get an interview, im not sure what does. How desperate she has become.

Yes, I would agree with that.

She should be enjoying her pregnancy and new marriage, not spouting off about the possibility of people causing her to have a miscarriage etc. She's becoming increasingly unhinged IMHO and all this is just attention seeking and in particular, wanting attention from PA.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well well well....just logged on to a threatening PM from a poster on this thread whom I have NEVER had any contact with in any shape or form .:eek:

Advice from long time posters totally au fait with the finer workings of the site needed here please .

I would report it what is it with some folk I bet they wouldn't have the balls to say it to you face to face .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I would agree with that.

She should be enjoying her pregnancy and new marriage, not spouting off about the possibility of people causing her to have a miscarriage etc. She's becoming increasingly unhinged IMHO and all this is just attention seeking and in particular, wanting attention from PA.

She's not exactly coming across as a happily, newly married pregnant woman warm in the glow of ,love of her new husband and future child is she?

I don't think that woman is capable of happiness and contentment. In many ways, she has it all and she's still a nasty, vicious, jealous shrew
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But on topic.....the plastic abomination will continue with the botox. She has already laid the groundwork for "If anything goes wrong with this pregnancy........" so she will feel free to do as SHE pleases now and apportion blame as & if needed.
    Horse riding & botox & whatever SHE pleases to do.

The LEAST you should do is report it.
    I had a similar PM from someone - and whilst I know that theoretically it's against the Ts and Cs - I posted it on the thread :o
    Let's just say that it didn't have quite the effect that the FM was hoping for and they are now "inactive";)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's not exactly coming across as a happily, newly married pregnant woman warm in the glow of ,love of her new husband and future child is she?

I don't think that woman is capable of happiness and contentment. In many ways, she has it all and she's still a nasty, vicious, jealous shrew[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The problem is that she has it all (as you say) in terms of her kids and material wealth, but none of that is her focus; her main focus is herself, the fact that she has ruined her looks (no-one is more aware of that than her) and the fact that the only real love of her life (PA) walked out on her - and how dare he walk out on the Pwicceeeeeeeey. That consumes her 24/7 and always will. All IMHO of course.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

I don't think that woman is capable of happiness and contentment. In many ways, she has it all and she's still a nasty, vicious, jealous shrew[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The problem is that she has it all (as you say) in terms of her kids and material wealth, but none of that is her focus; her main focus is herself, the fact that she has ruined her looks (no-one is more aware of that than her) and the fact that the only real love of her life (PA) walked out on her - and how dare he walk out on the Pwicceeeeeeeey. That consumes her 24/7 and always will. All IMHO of course.

Even though I don't like her I do find that incredibly sad and I genuinely do feel sorry for her..even though IMHO it is her own fault she lost him I still feel sorry for her that she can't get over it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sums up the situation perfectly as usual Pru, to add I think she just has a massive chip on her shoulder.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't post the contents but DO report it...in fact you MUST report it....

:( Please report it Janna, it's the only way the mods know what is being said and what is going on.

Been there on another forum, reported it and got an apology from the mods who had never seen such awful words said to someone before (all because the poster thought it was me that has reported a vile post they had submitted when in fact it was the mods themselves that picked up on it!)

It's bullying and it's not acceptable.

Anyhow.... back on topic, I think we should start up a kitty on which female celeb she is going to rip apart next :D
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    :( Please report it Janna, it's the only way the mods know what is being said and what is going on.

Been there on another forum, reported it and got an apology from the mods who had never seen such awful words said to someone before (all because the poster thought it was me that has reported a vile post they had submitted when in fact it was the mods themselves that picked up on it!)

Anyhow.... back on topic, I think we should start up a kitty on which female celeb she is going to rip apart next :D

Is there anyone left?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »

She despises anyone younger, more beautiful and more talented. I don't think anyone has a strong enough bandwidth;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She despises anyone younger, more beautiful and more talented. I don't think anyone has a strong enough bandwidth;)

Sorry Pru but you are not quite right, she despises anyone younger, more beautiful and Talented.....because Jordan ain't got no talent.....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Pru but you are not quite right, she despises anyone younger, more beautiful and Talented.....because Jordan ain't got no talent.....:D

Ooof! My bad:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Emma Chawner in line for a bashing then? ;)
This discussion has been closed.