Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mickey8260 wrote: »
    He refers to her as princess in the first two lines of the interview "I don't think I'll let junior and Princess drink at home!!!!"

:confused:
    What the flippin' heck is he on about?
    They are primary school age.
    Why is he even discussing whether or not he will allow them to drink?
    Is his tiny head so empty of any actual thoughts that he is now reduced to blurting out any old nonsense to fill a column?
    What next?
    "I will only allow Pigeonmelia to have a bus pass when she reaches pension age?"
    Berk.

And to be strictly factual, which seems very important on this thread, the magazine refers to her as Princess. Tangoman calls her Bista.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Michael Jackson's son - Michael Jnr - is twelve, and is only ever called Blanket. Neither he nor anyone else seems bothered by it. It really is a totally personal thing. Their child, their choice.

But I don't see anyone disputing the 'their child, their choice' thing. We know that already.

And that child being called blanket on a regular basis is completely and utterly ridiculous, IMO.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Michael Jackson's son - Michael Jnr - is twelve, and is only ever called Blanket. Neither he nor anyone else seems bothered by it. It really is a totally personal thing. Their child, their choice.

Yes but we're discussing Tangoman not Michael Jackson.

Though since you've mentioned it, Blanket is a ridiculous name & I wouldn't be too sure that the poor boy isn't bothered by it:blush:
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    But I don't see anyone disputing the 'their child, their choice' thing. We know that already.

And that child being called blanket on a regular basis is completely and utterly ridiculous, IMO.

I actually thought his name was Blanket:blush::D

Say nothing, Az:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is his tiny head so empty of any actual thoughts that he is now reduced to blurting out any old nonsense to fill a column?
    What next?
    "I will only allow Pigeonmelia to have a bus pass when she reaches pension age?"
    Berk.

And to be strictly factual, which seems very important on this thread, the magazine refers to her as Princess. Tangoman calls her Bista.

When I read that soundbite from TM about the drinking thing I was flummoxed. I mean we are all used to the nonsense he spouts, but even for his standards, that was particularly bizarre. Talking about an 8/6 year old drinking alcohol when they're older.

Weird!!
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What next?
    Berk.

i think your'e onto something there Az,
    if you ever read his column of truth it has become pretty empty of anything relative IMO,
    though saying that if you read Lauren Goodyear's column of the same mag you'll die even quicker of boredom,- it must be all zelebs columns then.
    i really shouldn't read my daughters mag but i'm afraid i do :blush:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Isn't his name actually Prince Michael Jackson II?

And not really sure that saying batsh*t crazy bloke did it for his kid so that's ok is really the best example :D

And, tbh, I think Blanket has had a lot more to worry about than having a daft nickname but, yes, it's a ridiculous thing to call a child but then his father was a ridiculous man
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh dear, Pete and his then-greasy hair curtains came in at number one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh,..so did i,

what is it then?:confused:

edit-just seen your post Blondie-i thought the first boy was called that or am i even more confused?:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I read that soundbite from TM about the drinking thing I was flummoxed. I mean we are all used to the nonsense he spouts, but even for his standards, that was particularly bizarre. Talking about an 8/6 year old drinking alcohol!

Weird!!

Totally off topic but a few years ago we were on holiday and there was a 10 year old boy who was allowed one pint of shandy a night by his parents :o

It did look rather odd seeing this child standing up the bar with his dad, both with pint in hand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
    You big nit.

When I read that soundbite from TM about the drinking thing I was flummoxed. I mean we are all used to the nonsense he spouts, but even for his standards, that was particularly bizarre. Talking about an 8/6 year old drinking alcohol!

Weird!!

Well to be fair, he's already decided on their careers and the type of plastic surgery they will be allowed to have, so even by his ridiculous standards, deciding how much, when and where his young children will be drinking in 10 years time isn't that odd.

Blondie X wrote: »
    Isn't his name actually Prince Michael Jackson II?

And not really sure that saying batsh*t crazy bloke did it for his kid so that's ok is really the best example :D

And, tbh, I think Blanket has had a lot more to worry about than having a daft nickname but, yes, it's a ridiculous thing to call a child but then his father was a ridiculous man

Oh good grief.
    You don't think that Tangoman has given some of his children ridiculous nicknames as an homage to his hero MJ do you?
    ;-)
    Forum Member
    "Tragic hair-curtains"
    :D

" Pete grindin’ it out under a waterfall" :D:D
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    oh,..so did i,

edit-just seen your post Blondie-i thought the first boy was called that or am i even more confused?:blush:

Glad I'm not alone Ella:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh,..so did i,

Think the first one is called Prince Michael and blanket is called Prince Michael II - not at all barking :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the first one is called Prince Michael and blanket is called Prince Michael II - not at all barking :D

wow:o
    wako jacko indeed ^_^
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D
    You big nit.

Well to be fair, he's already decided on their careers and the type of plastic surgery they will be allowed to have, so even by his ridiculous standards, deciding how much, when and where his young children will be drinking in 10 years time isn't that odd.

Oh good grief.
    You don't think that Tangoman has given some of his children ridiculous nicknames as an homage to his hero MJ do you?
    ;-)

Can't argue with that:blush:

Maybe since he has Amelia down for marrying Prince George, he thought there was a chance of Princess marrying Blanket...........Prince & Princess Jackson, perfect!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Tragic hair-curtains"
    :D

ewwwww :(
    Butterface wrote: »

yes but judging by the rest of the songs i don't think it was very hard-i mean Cliff Richard :o

my very first muti quote! yeeaahhhh:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry BEL-used MJ to try to multi quote:blush:

Back to TM now-he'd be very pleased we are talking about his hero and him in the same breath:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Do you think that being the King of the Greasy Hair Curtains counts as a career-defining, strength to strength moment?
    Any port in a storm and all that.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

IMHO Blanket is a silly name...but he is called this by everyone in the family., it seems to be the preferred name of choice, he doesn't seem to have three or four names used on a regular basis. Does KP and all other members of the family refer to Princess as Bista (or maybe its just Junior and PA?)
    wow:o
    wako jacko indeed ^_^

Yup:o
    Forum Member
    sorry BEL-used MJ to try to multi quote:blush:

Back to TM now-he'd be very pleased we are talking about his hero and him in the same breath:p

Since big band music appears to be his favourite genre at the moment.............. Frank Sinatra, Peter Andre, Dean Martin ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since big band music appears to be his favourite genre at the moment.............. Frank Sinatra, Peter Andre, Dean Martin ;-)

And it was a raging success for him, too:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon if Amy Winehouse was still with us, he'd be pestering her for a duet :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it was a raging success for him, too:D

How very dare you Hmm. It nearly got in the top 20 for ONE WHOLE WEEK and it sold more than 2000 copies - or maybe there are 1900 copies in his shed ;-)
This discussion has been closed.