Options

** Ross & Donna (Emmerdale) Appreciation**

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
Forum Member
✭✭
I think these two make a brilliant pairing.

I never really liked them as individual characters, but together they are great. There is a sizzling chemistry between them and they are both imperfect people who are perfect together.

It's a shame that Donna will die soon :( but it's good to enjoy their relationship while we can.:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Thanks for creating this thread, I looked for one yesterday and couldn't find anything, but wasn't sure if anyone is a fan. Count me in. These two are great, more of them please, even if for a short time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I think they're great together! Such a shame she dies, I could actually see them going the long haul
  • Options
    Forum Member
    belle15 wrote: »
    I think they're great together! Such a shame she dies, I could actually see them going the long haul

I could see them going the distance. I wouldn't think it would be a boring ride for them, it hasn't been so far.
  • Options
    RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    I really wish she wasn't dying. You just know that Ross will end up with Debbie (whom I cannot stand)., Ross & Donna are my favourite soap couple since Bradley & Stacey and it's going to be over before I know it :(.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    belle15 wrote: »
    But they would be in separate prisons, for a very long time, and Donna would be on special watch as other criminals don't like bent cops.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really wish she wasn't dying. You just know that Ross will end up with Debbie (whom I cannot stand)., Ross & Donna are my favourite soap couple since Bradley & Stacey and it's going to be over before I know it :(.

Surely if they were going to put him and Debbie together they wouldn't have put him with Donna? You can tell he is in love with Donna and she accepts him for who he is. She knew he was dodgy and still went with him.
    But they would be in separate prisons, for a very long time, and Donna would be on special watch as other criminals don't like bent cops.

Who says they would get caught? It's dodgy on dodgy.
  • Options
    luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love them - it's a great storyline and a fantastic pairing. For me they're the best thing in the show at the moment.

I really hope Donna proves her fictional doctors wrong and lives longer than expected!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross and Donna are by far the best couple on the show and the most watchable thing on Emmerdale.

Both look fantastic together, convincing as hell and both actors (especially Michael Parr) are giving it their all in each scene they do together.

It just pisses me off that a soap has FINALLY put together a fantastic young couple only for it soon to be dead in the water. :(
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale have done good here I really like them, and I hope they can change it some how and have Donna live because it's the best thing since ages in a poor Emmerdale at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    jackles27 wrote: »
    Surely if they were going to put him and Debbie together they wouldn't have put him with Donna? You can tell he is in love with Donna and she accepts him for who he is. She knew he was dodgy and still went with him.

Who says they would get caught? It's dodgy on dodgy.

Classic TV trope. Soften the bad boy up for the audience to pair him up with someone else further down the line. He has already been interacting with her kids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Verity Rushworth and Mike Parr are on This Morning tomorrow. Not sure on the time.
  • Options
    lostinarnialostinarnia Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Very emotional episode tonight, I think they both did a fabulous job
  • Options
    innovativebecinnovativebec Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    Bumping this up in appreciation of Mr Barton as couldn't find a thread. Love him! Was a sobbing wreck with him putting petals in his wallet and blowing kisses goodbye at Donna's graveside tonight. Please come back soon!
  • Options
    andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then lets start a thread about him. Love him to bits. Have yet to watch tonights episode, but come back soon, Ross! :D
  • Options
    innovativebecinnovativebec Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    Yay! :) He's replaced Carl King nicely as my favourite Emmy character. :D
  • Options
    andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fantastic :D He's definitely my top favorite in ED. Thinks he does brillant work with the material he's given. Always a pleasure to watch him :blush:;)