Is anyone purchasing an Ipad2 on Friday?

18910111214»

Comments

• Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I haven't paid for it, as I got it on Finance you see. It was the best way for me to get it.

If I ebay'ed it, how much do you think I could get for it, or what should I start it off as??

Login to Ebay.

Search for iPad 2.

Search 'completed listings'.

That way, it'll give you some idea as to how much the going rate is.

Simple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,943
    Forum Member
    Login to Ebay.

Search for iPad 2.

Search 'completed listings'.

That way, it'll give you some idea as to how much the going rate is.

Simple.

LOL, I know what the going rate is I saw one before that was the same one I've got and it was at £600.00

I'm asking purely for the fact that mine is engraved, would that put people off? Even though the engraving is very small and tiny.
  • Martin BlankMartin Blank Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruno, c'mon man. Are you serious? Do the search. People sell them engraved all the time. I'm sure it wont matter to hell to many people, as long as it doesn't say "I have a small..."

Whereas it might be an issue to others.

Advertise it for £20 less, maybe?
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly trolling in this thread.
    Forum Member
    Bruno, c'mon man. Are you serious? Do the search. People sell them engraved all the time. I'm sure it wont matter to hell to many people, as long as it doesn't say "I have a small..."

Whereas it might be an issue to others.

Advertise it for £20 less, maybe?

Well I'm sorry. I just thought it would put people off.

Thanks for the advice.
    Clearly trolling in this thread.

I'm not being funny, but you don't know me and I'm not trolling. I am asking for genuine help and advice.

Yes I got an iPad, yes I have tried and yes it's not really for me.
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not being funny, but you don't know me and I'm not trolling. I am asking for genuine help and advice.

Yes I got an iPad, yes I have tried and yes it's not really for me.

All I'm saying is it's unusual to fork out £700 + engravings and then sell the Ipad. Personally if I was spending that cash I'd have wanted to have tried somebody else's or one in the Apple store. Generally to spend that cash and an engraving it's for people who know the product and want to appreciate it's premium quality.

But as has been said Apple products are popular so it will sell regardless.
    Forum Member
    All I'm saying is it's unusual to fork out £700 + engravings and then sell the Ipad. Personally if I was spending that cash I'd have wanted to have tried somebody else's or one in the Apple store. Generally to spend that cash and an engraving it's for people who know the product and want to appreciate it's premium quality.

But as has been said Apple products are popular so it will sell regardless.

Yes I have tried one in Comet and PC World, but I think until you actually hold one in your hands and start to play with it, you then really get a feeling for it of whether it's for you or not. :)
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I have tried one in Comet and PC World, but I think until you actually hold one in your hands and start to play with it, you then really get a feeling for it of whether it's for you or not. :)

Indeed and I love mine when I wasn't sure if I would!