Options

Kim Sears (Murray's girlfriend)

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
Is she annoying anyone else? she seems to love the fame.. Why do the BBC keep showing her reactions and the newspapers have this weird fascination with everything about her, she's cute but god, she's no supermodel.

Happy for Murray but I hate the players entourages becoming as big of a part of tennis now as the actual matches.

Comments

• Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They show his mum just as often is that not allowed either? Jeez. It's not Kim's fault they focus on her she is just there to support her boyfriend, it's not like we see her staggering out of nightclubs towie-esque
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She look like Fievel.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They show his mum just as often is that not allowed either? Jeez. It's not Kim's fault they focus on her she is just there to support her boyfriend, it's not like we see her staggering out of nightclubs towie-esque

I know. Being a loyal, supportive GF who has been there for her man through thick and thin - what an attention seeking biatch :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Is she annoying anyone else? she seems to love the fame.. Why do the BBC keep showing her reactions and the newspapers have this weird fascination with everything about her, she's cute but god, she's no supermodel.

Happy for Murray but I hate the players entourages becoming as big of a part of tennis now as the actual matches.

Completely unaware Kim had editorial control of the newspapers and BBC - you learn something every day.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Yes, because I'm sure she makes the Beeb show her face all the time :rolleyes: I saw the documentary and she came across great (and to be fair she seems like very much an equal partner in the relationship, not something you could say of every superstar's partner). But Murray also came across as a genuinely nice, unassuming, non media **** kind of bloke (even the coldest of hearts would be hard pressed to not get emotional when Sue Barker asked him about the events at Dunblane Primary).
  • Options
    missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    She supports him when he plays; he has said he wants that. Therefore, she is going to be photographed and wants to look her best and makes an effort to look well dressed and groomed. What else is she supposed to do? They seem quite low key as a couple given the level of his fame.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I know. Being a loyal, supportive GF who has been there for her man through thick and thin - what an attention seeking biatch :rolleyes:

Unbelievable ! isn't it ? I'd love to know how she remains so cool looking, I'd be a sweaty mess, with frizzy hair. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    They always show the players' camps - it adds to the drama.

I don't know anything about her (can't be that attention seeking), but I think she's gorgeous. I could sink into that ocean of silky hair and die happy.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is his girlfriend and has stood by him through thick and thin. Why should 'nt she enjoy the fame?
    I would rather see her in the paper than, katie price kerry katona and chantelle houghton.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unbelievable ! isn't it ? I'd love to know how she remains so cool looking, I'd be a sweaty mess, with frizzy hair. :D

I am just by watching from my chair!
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even think of an interview she has done about him, other than in his documentary?

So other than going to watch him play tennis, which happens to be televised so she is shown, I can't understand what she is doing to "love the fame" their reactions are shown because it means so much to them as it does the players, the players training has an impact on all around them. It's nice to see he has such a strong support behind him.
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has no control on what the BBC show, its not her fault. She has been there for him all the way I can't see the issue, a very attractive and stylish likeable lady
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna get straight to the point ... I can't help but notice her large forehead which seems to glisten in the sunshine.

Just a mere observation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jeez OP - you must be incredibly easy to annoy! :rolleyes: Can't you find a more worthy target for your bitterness?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This.

Of all the people to get irritated by, Kim Sears is an exceptionally weird choice.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I am just by watching from my chair!

I know ! Quite the afternoon and still there's people gripping.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The slo-mo that the BBC insist on playing of her gaping face do get annoying. It isn't her fault but I don't watch tennis to see this, or James Corden's flabby arms wobbling about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Wayne Rooney and his pig of a wife.

Or that Posh Spice wearing her costume from Jason and the Argonauts.

Or Dingbat Dave Cameron and his opportunity for reflected glory.

Or Fatty Salmond clapping like a seal.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or Dingbat Dave Cameron and his opportunity for reflected glory.

Which he has already done in the Twitter tributes.
    Wonder if he will mess something up for everyone now,while everyone and the media are basking in the glory.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Indeed!

Personally I am more offended by the sight of Pilsbury-faced David Cameron attempting to bask on the reflected glory given his own woeful unpopularity.
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved her dress today.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I'd rather see his girlfriend than David Cameron.
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather see Salmond then bloody Cameron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The scum in the Royal Box really do put a downer on the day.

Why does the All England Club feel the need to entertain these tits?
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well there was a choice.

Bradley Cooper
    Gerard Butler
    Posh Spice.