Options

Hollyoaks: Leela/Cameron Appreciation Thread

LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Catching up on Hollyoaks now, im interested in them - they had a childhood love story until i guess Sam butted in and set him up. Can you imagine that locked up for 14 years from a child/teen to now, and also knowing he was somewhat innocent and set up...

Judging from that little scene when he saw Leela, he still loves her and always has done

Comments

• Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for starting this thread Lennie. There could be plenty of mileage in this storyline yet. Wanting to prevent Cameron and Leela from getting together could help Sam and Ziggy to bond...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like you im thinking there could be alot done here, the secrets, the unfinished love story between Leela and Cameron etc

EastEnders threats, Corrie bailiffs, Emmerdale kiss, Hollyoaks kidnap

Sam and Cameron kidnap
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a583868/eastenders-threats-corrie-bailiffs-emmerdale-kiss-hollyoaks-kidnap.html#~oJQE76vSQEC9sA
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »

A big spoiler here I heard was
    Sam: I'm her (ie Peri's) Mum, I'll decide what's best for her
    Leela: But you're not, are you?
    And yes, Leela is with Peri at the time :o
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its obviously not Cameron that attacks Leela and burgles the Lomaxe's, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ziggy in order to frame Cameron
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Its obviously not Cameron that attacks Leela and burgles the Lomaxe's, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ziggy in order to frame Cameron

that would involve intelligent thinking and not looking at his pecs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Cameron knows about Peri.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Cameron knows about Peri.

But Sam's clearly attached, she wont let Peri go without a fight. That's why I'm not to sure about Sam dying in the accident and feel it may be Peri or Leela
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am catching up on the episodes, and i really am liking Cameron and Leela, and their bond
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Sam's clearly attached, she wont let Peri go without a fight. That's why I'm not to sure about Sam dying in the accident and feel it may be Peri or Leela

I fear in case it is Peri, as thinking outside the box Ruby O'Donnell may need to leave to concentrate on schoolwork full-time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fear in case it is Peri, as thinking outside the box Ruby O'Donnell may need to leave to concentrate on schoolwork full-time.

Not sure, it could be but the reveal of Leela being Peri's mum does seem like a very EE "you ain't my muva" moment - surely they won't rip off EE further by pulling a Ronnie/Danielle moment?
  • Options
    SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Couple. hate ziggy
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    I really hope Cameron and Leela get together. I hate Leela and Ziggy together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great Couple. hate ziggy

I agree
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy proposes to Leela (in his boxers, typically, can this boy think outside of his pants?) tomorrow. What do we all think she'll say?

I think yes but she'll sleep with/kiss Cameron on the night of the engagement party or something to that effect.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ziggy proposes to Leela (in his boxers, typically, can this boy think outside of his pants?) tomorrow. What do we all think she'll say?

I think yes but she'll sleep with/kiss Cameron on the night of the engagement party or something to that effect.

I really hope she says no. Imo it would be kind of weird if did because she was so reluctant to tell him she loved him and she clearly didn't feel the same way. She was also very reluctant to move in with him so I hope she says no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she says no. Imo it would be kind of weird if did because she was so reluctant to tell him she loved him and she clearly didn't feel the same way. She was also very reluctant to move in with him so I hope she says no.

And also they're not strictly going out now after he attacked her in her own home. Why he thinks he can just pull his trousers down and she'll swoon over him is beyond me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And also they're not strictly going out now after he attacked her in her own home. Why he thinks he can just pull his trousers down and she'll swoon over him is beyond me

I agree, It wasn't long ago that Ziggy broke into her house, attacked her and tried to frame Cameron. I know he didn't mean to attack her but still. The last scene they had together she slapped him and told him it was over then he just thinks he can propose in his underwear and all is good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look like my previous theory could be right. I'd put good money on Leela kissing Cameron on the night of her 'non engagement' party to Ziggy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she or is she not engaged to Ziggy then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Is she or is she not engaged to Ziggy then?

No. She got back together with Ziggy but they're not engaged (thankfully.)
  • Options
    sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get the impression at all that Leela is even that in to Ziggy. He was just pestering her non-stop and she isn't sure about Cameron yet. It was more she pushed in to being with Ziggy by her family. It was quite apparent that not only do Ziggy and Leela lack chemistry but the audience is supposed to think so as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she won't just be allowed to choose Cameron and live happily ever after with him and Peri anyway. There's always drama.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sderr123 wrote: »
    I didn't get the impression at all that Leela is even that in to Ziggy. He was just pestering her non-stop and she isn't sure about Cameron yet. It was more she pushed in to being with Ziggy by her family. It was quite apparent that not only do Ziggy and Leela lack chemistry but the audience is supposed to think so as well.

I agree. I don't know if Leela and Ziggy are meant to be the next big couple or if the writers are just pairing Leela with Ziggy to create more drama with her and Cameron. I think the second one is more likely.