Celebrities who have just vanished into thin air?

Comments

• whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natasha Beddingfield had a couple of major hits in the US country charts........one in the last few months - a collaboration with a well known country band.

Neil Buchanan plays guitar in a rock band based up here in the northwest........this is absolutely true !

Dave
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    greeneyes wrote: »
    Darius is filming in US in the lead role for ABC Beauty and the Beast pilot.

The pilot's made. He'll know in a few weeks if he needs to film a full series.

If not, his next commitment is to take over as Billy Flynn on Broadway for two months.

Until then, he's enjoying family life, recording more of his own songs with his London producer in LA and he's doing two shows in LA on 8th May.

He's busier than ever.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i think he's had an Art attack :D

Lmao!!! :D

Just told my Mum about this, we both had a good laugh :D
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i think he's had an Art attack :D

:D:D:D
  • belfastbobbybelfastbobby Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Father Ted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Love this thread!
    Lisa Rogers of Big Breakfast and Scrap Heap Challenge fame oh and also '90s lads mag fodder.
  • HermioneHermione Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Thanks to all the people who are posting updates - really interesting!
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not read all the replies so if she's been mentioned before apologies, but I'll add Gillian McKeith - strange lady with an (IMHO) unnatural obsession with poo :eek:
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trinny & Susanna - they were everywhere about 5 years ago.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Father Ted

Dermot Morgan - died of a heart attack at the age of 45 :(
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the Australians - Matthew Newton is about to. Can't see anyone employing him now.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not read all the replies so if she's been mentioned before apologies, but I'll add Gillian McKeith - strange lady with an (IMHO) unnatural obsession with poo :eek:

Dara O'Brin said on Room 101 that growing up as a Catholic that she was what he was Protestants were like and she does seem to be a Wee Free cliche - the idea that you can't eat anything that might be fun. Someone lost a lot of weight and then was told if you stop drinking you could lose even more and I thought 'yes you could but where would the fun in that be. If you're at a healthy weight why deny yourself the treats that make you happy?" Never liked her and there's a very good called 'Bad Science' that totally debunks her medical creditals too - i.e they are completed non-existant - she's not the worst villian in the book by a long chalk but like with Mel Gibson it's quite gratifing to see someone whom you were starting to find annoying be proved to be complete arse.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whiteswan wrote: »
    Natasha Beddingfield had a couple of major hits in the US country charts........one in the last few months - a collaboration with a well known country band.

Neil Buchanan plays guitar in a rock band based up here in the northwest........this is absolutely true !

Dave

Hubbie thinks he saw him with his guys at Gymboree - I think he's someone else who has made enough money and just doesn't want the hassle of being famous anymore.
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to Mika?

As morecowbell said his sister was seriously injured in an accident a year and a half ago.

On the music front, he's set to release his new album 'The Origin Of Love' sometime this year and said it will be a lot different to his first 2 album.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Sean Maguire, I used to love him on Eastenders, but have't seen him in years!!! remeber his pop career too lol
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katmobile wrote: »
    Dara O'Brin said on Room 101 that growing up as a Catholic that she [Gillian McKeith] was what he was Protestants were like and she does seem to be a Wee Free cliche - the idea that you can't eat anything that might be fun. Someone lost a lot of weight and then was told if you stop drinking you could lose even more and I thought 'yes you could but where would the fun in that be. If you're at a healthy weight why deny yourself the treats that make you happy?" Never liked her and there's a very good called 'Bad Science' that totally debunks her medical creditals too - i.e they are completed non-existant - she's not the worst villian in the book by a long chalk but like with Mel Gibson it's quite gratifing to see someone whom you were starting to find annoying be proved to be complete arse.

I think she hasn't dared show her face since her startling performance in the jungle a couple of years ago :rolleyes:
    With regards to her diet advice, I think this says it all! :D
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed Fatsia ! ! !
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sean Maguire, I used to love him on Eastenders, but have't seen him in years!!! remeber his pop career too lol

He is in TV drama Scott & Bailey on Mondays
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    Neil Buchanan also seems to have gone missing.

He's been touring in his rock band, Marseille. They played at my university not so long ago.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Connor Reeves
    David Gray
    Finley Quaye
    Paul Danan
    Jayne Midldlemiss
    Toby Anstiss
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa Tarbuck
    Dale Winton
  • bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Connor Reeves
    David Gray
    Finley Quaye
    Paul Danan
    Jayne Midldlemiss
    Toby Anstiss

Toby Ansitis can be heard on Heart, not sure about the rest:confused:
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Lisa Tarbuck
    Dale Winton

On BBC1 most saturdays hosting In It To Win It on the lottery results show :)
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa Tarbuck
    Dale Winton

she has disappeared from tv quite a bit, only doing voice overs in recent years. liza does a lot of stand in work on radio 2. she has just been given her own show though, taking over from alan carr on saturday evenings from may 12th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Where are these people now?..

James Bourne from Busted
    the non-Saturdays girls from S Club Juniors
    Wincey Willis
    Yell! and Big Fun (PWL 80's boy pop acts)
    Samantha Morton (actress who debuted in Band of Gold)
    Cleopatra
    John Alford (Grange Hill/London's Burning)
    Susan Tully