WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 23-24 Spoilers Included

124»

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE IT!!!!

Do or die for Amanda. Win it or Lose it.

:D

Elissa should win fave HG just for this week of glorious entertainment.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg please let everyone but Amanda or Mccrea win POV. This HAS to happen!
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I wonder when the veto will be. The wait will be a killer.

I am still chuckling over Elissa laughing at Amanda, who was doing some fake crying. It seemed the more she cried, the more she laughed. :D
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watch Amanda win POV now and save herself and McCrae!

As long as Amanda doesn't win it, one of 'em should go home :) Got everything crossed!
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Elissa should have just nominated Amanda and McCrea.. that way at least one of them is guaranteed to be on the block come Thursday. And you could argue that this way there's less chance of Amanda playing veto - but there's only 8 people left and she's more likely than not going to play veto anyway.

IMO, the best scenario for Elissa's game is for her to win the veto herself, and use it on Aaryn and then backdoor Amanda. Building bridges with Aaryn.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Elissa now! I'm sorry for ever doubting her. This moment was fantastic, when she spat out her drink and started laughing when Amanda was been all paranoid: http://24.media.tumblr.com/8fcb946ff21da421ae2f1a76490097eb/tumblr_ms157c6ugT1qc7cmzo3_400.gif

I think she's made a great move this week too. Putting up Aaryn and McCrae caused the 3AM alliance to splinter, and having the plan to backdoor Amanda gives her allies going in to next week. Here's hoping Elissa wins Veto too! :D
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I hope the plan to backdoor Amanda works for Elissa
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elissa's spit-take and Amanda/GM fight - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ9HCU_45nw
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Technically Amanda isn't being backdoored as she is playing in the veto. I just hope it is a timed individual competition which Mccrae can't just throw to it Amanda to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Technically Amanda isn't being backdoored as she is playing in the veto. I just hope it is a timed individual competition which Mccrae can't just throw to it Amanda to win.

I think it is going to be the who wants it more VETO. It's getting to be that time. I couldn't see any of the girls willing too shave their head, though, if that is an option.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I think it is going to be the who wants it more VETO. It's getting to be that time. I couldn't see any of the girls willing too shave their head, though, if that is an option.

Girls are not required to shave their heads, they have to agree to dye their hair bright pink. I wouldn't worry about it though, it will be a Veto that favours light-weight girls who do yoga.

The rig is awwwn LOL ;)
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be hilarious if Elissa evicts Amanda. I can't stand either of them but that would be funny. :p

I always thought it would be Aaryn who got Amanda out.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Judd wins HOH next week and gets Aaryn out, nice revenge for him :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what would happen if McCrae won the veto... Presumably Amanda still goes up, but who would go in an Aaryn vs. Amanda - Spencer would presumably suddenly become the swing vote.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I wonder what would happen if McCrae won the veto... Presumably Amanda still goes up, but who would go in an Aaryn vs. Amanda - Spencer would presumably suddenly become the swing vote.

I can't imagine anyone voting for Amanda, even over Aaryn. Missed the last couple of days whose expected to vote for her to stay?
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spencer committed himself "100%" to Aryan last night.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I can't imagine anyone voting for Amanda, even over Aaryn. Missed the last couple of days whose expected to vote for her to stay?

If Aaryn and Amanda go up on the block, McCrae and Andy would vote to evict Aaryn, whilst GinaMarie and Judd would evict Amanda. It's hard to say what Spencer would do, but he's close to McCrae and Andy, so would probably get swayed to evict Aaryn.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »

Well I'm not sure, but I presumed that she'd have McCrae and Andy, while Aaryn would have GM and Judd. That leaves Spencer, but I actually don't know how he would vote.. He seems closest to Andy, so presumably he'd vote with him..

I think this week could be quite a deceptive one because whilst it appears that lots of exciting things are happening, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they both end up staying and then move into next week with Spencer (and Andy) on board instead of Aaryn...
    Forum Member
    Andy and Spencer agreed to vote Amanda out last night

I think Andy knows sticking with Amanda and McCrae is a lost cause now

Btw triva is on feeds so looks like a early veto... or maybe a Pandora's Box?
    Forum Member
    Well I'm not sure, but I presumed that she'd have McCrae and Andy, while Aaryn would have GM and Judd. That leaves Spencer, but I actually don't know how he would vote.. He seems closest to Andy, so presumably he'd vote with him..

I think this week could be quite a deceptive one because whilst it appears that lots of exciting things are happening, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they both end up staying and then move into next week with Spencer (and Andy) on board instead of Aaryn...

Andy has jumped ship, he is no longer 100% with Amanda, I have noticed in the last week since Helens talk to him he is not as close to amanda/mccrae and giving them less and less information.

He seems to have a final 3 with GM/Aaryn as well

and looks like he has one with Spencer and Judd now as well

I despise the rat but he knows when to jump ship

Only Ellissa and Judd seem to distrust him but they have bigger fish to fry atm.