Options

Braquo season 4-UK pace-no spoilers

PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,309
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Lucky I spotted this in the listings as I understood it had been cancelled after season 3, but it's back Tuesday nights at 10pm on FOX UK for a fourth and, apparently (again) final season. Rather gruesome ending to episode 1 to say the least!

Comments

• Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also available on demand, so you don't have to wait for the next episode. Watched the first two so far, not vintage Braquo but still enjoyably dark.
  • Options
    PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having said it was on Tuesdays at 10pm, I then spot the next episode is actually on Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am! Also, as per series 2 of The Tunnel, the whole season is not available to me on demand since I don't have box set access as I only have the original bundle.
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    Having said it was on Tuesdays at 10pm, I then spot the next episode is actually on Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am! Also, as per series 2 of The Tunnel, the whole season is not available to me on demand since I don't have box set access as I only have the original bundle.

How frustrating. I found it by doing a manual search so assumed it was available.