• Joe_H11Joe_H11 Posts: 5,560
    Forum Member
    Who's AWP
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,718
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    She looked good and sounded good and the Festival of Remembrance

Anyone else see her ?

I did - had to do a double-take for a minute, but yes agree, thought she did very well.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_H11 wrote: »
    Who's AWP

Quite
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    Quite

I could be wrong but I think SULLA means Chelsea Halfpenny, who played Amy in ED, also known on DS as AWP or Auf Wiedersehen Pest (:D)
  • doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but I think SULLA means Chelsea Halfpenny, who played Amy in ED, also known on DS as AWP or Auf Wiedersehen Pest (:D)

How strangely cryptic!! :p
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I read that as Auf Wiedersehen Pet as well.

I thought you meant the tv series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahh how cliquey :D:D:D

I guess Amy was not well liked on the daily?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not wrong :p

Cain liked her for about 10 minutes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse wrote: »
    How strangely cryptic!! :p

She was a bit of a pest who came from Newcastle, thus some clever clogs thought up Auf Wiedersehen Pest ( in reference to the 80s classic Auf Wiedersehen Pet, about Geordie builders in Germany):D:D. It wasn't t me, but I wish it had been. It's s one of the better nicknames on the Emmerdaily - up there with VietCam for seial killer Cameron:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wheesht you:D
    I thought that one was well known but then I often get confused with what's sbeen said on one thread and another:DI love the nicknames though:DI haven't t contributed any good ones myself though:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    You are not wrong :p

Cain liked her for about 10 minutes

What was she doing? On TV I mean, not when Cain liked her. I know what she was doing then:o:D
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What soap is this about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wheesht you:D
    I thought that one was well known but then I often get confused with what's sbeen said on one thread and another:DI love the nicknames though:DI haven't t contributed any good ones myself though:(

I never see the nicknames apart from kerryman and a horrid one about the lovely debbie. Weird what u miss when you dont look at every thread.

JB its Casualty
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What was she doing? On TV I mean, not when Cain liked her. I know what she was doing then:o:D

Reading a poem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never see the nicknames apart from kerryman and a horrid one about the lovely debbie. Weird what u miss when you dont look at every thread.

JB its Casualty

I thought you went on t' Daily thread sometimes?I get very confused, I read all apart from the appreciation threads, so I forget who posts where:blush:I don't t get the Debbie- hatred either. She's s ok. I even stand up for her from time to time. :DI quite liked AWP too;-)

J-B ignore Soap- lea! It's s Emmerdale:D
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AWP>:( god how I hated her, dreadful orange old boot with her constant abject misery, best remembered for having a baby through her tights:D. I'm always afraid of reading she's returning with her hideous bike of a mother still there though>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you went on t' Daily thread sometimes?I get very confused, I read all apart from the appreciation threads, so I forget who posts where:blush:I don't t get the Debbie- hatred either. She's s ok. I even stand up for her from time to time. :DI quite liked AWP too;-)

J-B ignore Soap- lea! It's s Emmerdale:D

I posted a couple of times in stunt week. Dont usually open it to be honest moves way too fast for me.

I have to disagree its casualty now as it her current soap. As long she keeps her paws off Nikhil its all good 😀