100 ideas for exciting new eastenders duff duffs

2»

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carmel comes home from work, puts the kettle on and then discovers Mas forgot to turn the dishwasher on so has to wash a cup by hand.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian Beale relives a traumatic tale from his youth when he was only knee high to a grasshopper.

Through tears of anguish he tells a horrified Jane that he was brutally kneed in the head in a field once.

By a giant grasshopper.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why "my son is in the kitchen eating a biscuit" wasn't deemed worthy of a DUFF DUFF I'll never know:(
  • KatEndersKatEnders Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Why "my son is in the kitchen eating a biscuit" wasn't deemed worthy of a DUFF DUFF I'll never know:(

I'd laugh if when Sharon finds out what Denny has been doing to Will she yells "YOU MUST BE TAKING THE BISCUIT!"
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »

I watched that you tube remix someone put on here the other day, I was howling
  • davidnumendavidnumen Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee and Whitney head to the Chippy for fish and chips. "Sorry mate, no cod left". duff duff
  • PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    Kush and Martin fight and as Kush pins him down they kiss
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian wants to get new glasses, but he can't decide whether he wants round or rectangular framed ones.

Lauren goes for a walk around the Square, she steps in a puddle and ruins her dungarees.

Stacey doesn't like where the sofa is, so she moves it.. Martin is not happy.
  • Matthew_Thomas2Matthew_Thomas2 Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Some of the recent endings are pathetic. Obviously they are trying to tone things down, which is fine, but talented scriptwriters should still be able to create tension and build scenes to a climax, even if it's not the most earth-shattering storyline. These new endings just come off as abrupt and badly executed. EastEnders will lose viewers if they keep up at this sedentary rate.
  • UrGleekIsShowinUrGleekIsShowin Posts: 2,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summer_ste wrote: »
    Kinda sucks people can't see the importance of this "downtime" for the show.

We need character-based, everyday drama for a while so we can start caring about the characters again, so that when the drama returns it's much more exciting.

I agree. I don't mind the new duff duffs, they've never been my favourite part of an episode anyway.
  • UrGleekIsShowinUrGleekIsShowin Posts: 2,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PANNAL1 wrote: »

Actually I like this one, this one can stay
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy looses a game of musical chairs at her virthday.

Jack serves Ricky vegetables and Ricky moans he doesn't like them.

Stacey goes upstairs to bed for forgets to turn off the light downstairs.

Vanessa Gold comes back and gets some junk mail screaming her new catch hase and threatens the scum who sent it to her.

Shirley/Cora light a cigrette.

Martin's car won't start.

All characters just go to their own beds after a lovely day.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PANNAL1 wrote: »

Yes!!!! xD
  • CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this thread has had a real effect on me lol. Yesterday when Jane asked to go to the toilet, I swear I thought that was going to be the duff duff, and I was about to freak out :D
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,550
    Forum Member
    Amy looses a game of musical chairs at her virthday.

Jack serves Ricky vegetables and Ricky moans he doesn't like them.

Stacey goes upstairs to bed for forgets to turn off the light downstairs.

Vanessa Gold comes back and gets some junk mail screaming her new catch hase and threatens the scum who sent it to her.

Shirley/Cora light a cigrette.

Martin's car won't start.

All characters just go to their own beds after a lovely day.

Like the last one there that's proper love and warmth that is

What was last night's duff duff I never watched it ?
  • lybertynelybertyne Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey puts Martin's favourite jumper in the wash.

Martin: Stace! I'll need my favourite jumper when I'm on the stall!

Stacey: Don't worry. It is going to be unseasonably warm today so you won't be needing your favourite jumper. Just wear a t-shirt. You'll be fine.

Martin is at his stall. He feels a drop of rain. He looks up at the sky with a look of despair/constipation.

Duff duff duff duff duff duff duff duff.
  • Matthew_Thomas2Matthew_Thomas2 Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Abi is experimenting with a new pasta dish in the vic kitchens. She goes to season it with some salt but the top comes off and the whole lot falls in.

This is the best one. Made me laugh out loud.
  • davidnumendavidnumen Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these are getting a little too exciting!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the finals of the darts match, it's Ronnie's turn to throw but she's lost her darts.. cuts to Lee on ebay selling darts.. duff duff

It's Sharon birthday, Phil buys her a pair of pink marigolds.. Sharon is furious she only wears yellow ones, she starts to question her relationship with Phil... does he truly know her.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    It's the finals of the darts match, it's Ronnie's turn to throw but she's lost her darts.. cuts to Lee on ebay selling darts.. duff duff

It's Sharon birthday, Phil buys her a pair of pink marigolds.. Sharon is furious she only wears yellow ones, she starts to question her relationship with Phil... does he truly know her.

Hahaha:D love the second one especially.