Emmerdale: Aaron Dingle and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• amy_ryan1amy_ryan1 Posts: 8,093
    Forum Member
    There's a common theme to all these deleted Robron scenes have we all noticed?

Kissing, ILY's and general romance.

Yeah,, I'm hoping we still get something nice & flirty like this.. if they have deleted that to not replace it with something even better, then that's taking liberties ED!!
  • Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a Robron, Liv & Chas preview clip for tonight too

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/807270301109194752
  • Lau_LouLau_Lou Posts: 1,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Merry Christmas"
    "Yes it is"

Aww what a treat! :D
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,091
    Forum Member
    Binky321 wrote: »
    There's a Robron, Liv & Chas preview clip for tonight too

https://twitter.com/emmerdale/status/807270301109194752

Thank you for this.

It will be good.:)
  • Janey230Janey230 Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    Lau_Lou wrote: »
    "Merry Christmas"
    "Yes it is"

Aww what a treat! :D

I'm so glad we got to see this! In some ways it's better that they deleted it so we got it early ;)
  • Steph_BatesSteph_Bates Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I have watched the sneak peak a dozen times or more and can not get enough of it!!!

The jumpers, the jumpers - true couple stuff!!

The kiss, the kiss - more please!!!!

The Merry Christmas, yes it is - adorable!!!

Just a shame Chas and Charity spoil it!!!

So great to see domestic Robron last night and we'll have them again tonight!!!

Its made my week end on a wonderful note!!!
  • AmyEWrightAmyEWright Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That deleted scene was beautiful.. although makes me sad thinking about how many Robron deleted scenes are out there that we haven't seen. Especially those from SSW :(
  • Lau_LouLau_Lou Posts: 1,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janey230 wrote: »
    I'm so glad we got to see this! In some ways it's better that they deleted it so we got it early ;)
    Ooh good point! It brightened up my tiring day, so cute and romantic
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,507
    Forum Member
    Aw a deleted scene has been uploaded by the Emmerdale twitter account

I'm really pleased to see that. :D

But why was it deleted? Please tell me it's not to make :Dmore room for the gripping Joanie, Lisa and Zac storyline which we know all about already. >:(
  • Paul_Robs1Paul_Robs1 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonights preview, although Chas says she wants Liv out quickly do we assume this gets slightly resolved as Robron are in The Woolpack on Christmas Day and Liv is at the Dingles on the Christmas Day preview pics.
    Forum Member
    There's a common theme to all these deleted Robron scenes have we all noticed?

Kissing, ILY's and general romance.

Correct.

I wonder if the fact that Emmerdale is being broadcast at the early time of 5.45pm has anything to do with the deletion. >:(
    Forum Member
    Paul_Robs1 wrote: »
    Tonights preview, although Chas says she wants Liv out quickly do we assume this gets slightly resolved as Robron are in The Woolpack on Christmas Day and Liv is at the Dingles on the Christmas Day preview pics.

Perhaps Liv is staying with Belle and Lisa until the boys sought out their own home.
    Forum Member
    Next week's video previews are now up on the main ITV Emmerdale site.

Look here.

Liv is there but I see no Robron. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Perhaps Liv is staying with Belle and Lisa until the boys sought out their own home.

Yes that crossed my mind as well and Belle and Liv seem to get on quite well these days and it may also answer why Robron are not in the Dingle Christmas Day picture, maybe they stay at home.

On another note, as they have deleted that amazingly lovely JumperKiss scene maybe we get a breakfast in bed moment or something similar. I don't think ED would be too shy about showing that kiss at 5:45pm its hardly rampant sex its a show of affection.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Paddy has a client at the vets with a cockatoo - I like a cockortwo :blush::blush::o
    Forum Member
    Paul_Robs1 wrote: »
    I see Paddy has a client at the vets with a cockatoo - I like a cockortwo :blush::blush::o

:D Behave. :D:D
  • KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that deleted scene :)

I know they aren't the main focus but I hope we see more scenes of them in the episode. Even them in the background will be enough for me!
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I assume they will be in the ep then, i'm sure (and hope) that wasn't their involvement.:)

It was LOVELY to see Aaron be the one to instigate a kiss and a soppy cosy moment. :) It was a really heartfelt cute kiss as well :)

And how cute in their jumpers :)

I loved it :)

Yay Robron :)
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand. Wasn't Aaron really hard with her about it yesterday and saying how serious it all is but now isn't bothered and being really lenient? :confused: Seems a time that a writer didn't read the previous scripts...it's gone from one attitude to the other :confused:
    Forum Member
    I love how into that kiss/moment Aaron was, he was well up for it. He had that look on his face :p So lovely :cry:
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Correct.

I wonder if the fact that Emmerdale is being broadcast at the early time of 5.45pm has anything to do with the deletion. >:(

That would not shock me at all.
  • Windy_CityWindy_City Posts: 8,231
    Forum Member
    They are always eating lol. And never go to work apparently.

IDK why they expect Aaron to know how to raise Liv. or why its his responsibility.
    Forum Member
    I didn't really like that episode (Robron/Liv wise).

There seemed too much of a shift between how Aaron was yesterday and today. He apparently woke up with a completely different attitude? :confused: I think Aaron is quite soft with Liv, fair enough, but i didn't buy it tonight. It all seemed off.

One assumes that Chas will relent and not literally kick them out right now, but still say they need to find somewhere ASAP.
  • KirstennKirstenn Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Awww, the Robron deleted scene.
    "Merry Christmas"
    "Yes, it is"
    👬
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kirstenn wrote: »
    Awww, the Robron deleted scene.
    "Merry Christmas"
    "Yes, it is"
    👬

It wont be if they've not made sure there's some other romantic moment in there to replace that.
This discussion has been closed.