BBC One EastEnders Episode Thread | 8pm | 14/11/2016 | Under Pressure

123457»

Comments

• Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kamil was the only thing that made the episode tolerable. He was adlrable.

Whitney is driving me mad. She knows Lee has depression and she isnpiling on the pressure like no tomorrow about a flat. Lees boss/Osmans are also dosgusting.

I don't like this storyline for Jay at all. I'd rather they retcon the whole thing that it has all been a nightmare and the Linzi/drug dealing stuff never happened.

I don't like how Roxy is feeling like an outsider in her own family. Honestly it is a shame shes going as put of all the Mithells she is one of the only likeable ones along with Ben, Jay and Honey. Watching her like this is uncomfortable as no one deserves to feel that way.

Also Jane Should not be gaining the ability to walk again. She either needs to stay paralysed or go to prison of die.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how much more I can watch this show, I've never known it to be sooooo boring. Especially for the time of year.
  • jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I don't know how much more I can watch this show, I've never known it to be sooooo boring. Especially for the time of year.

The show is supposed to be at its best with the big stories coming towards there climaxes, just doesnt feel like that at all dont like this producer.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't Lee just ask Whitney where she was going to get her £750 quid from? For her half of the flat? Perhaps that would have shut the gold digging layabout up.