Ada Fox EE Spoilers

CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does EE have a history of bringing in characters and then changing their names?

The BBC are bringing in Ada Fox (I can't remember if the character has ever featured in the show before) and are changing her name to Emerald. Is this odd?

Please don't ask me for a 'source', I am being serious, and have been right about things in the past. Ta.

Comments

• mdtaukmdtauk Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't it Ava?
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mdtauk wrote: »
    Wasn't it Ava?

I think Ava was Cora's long lost daughter.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't recall her even being mentioned ever! Nor Daphne since the fake funeral.
  • Joe_H11Joe_H11 Posts: 5,560
    Forum Member
    CriticFan wrote: »
    I think Ava was Cora's long lost daughter.

That's right
  • Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ava Hartman.

Not sure she had any relevance to the Foxes / Fox-Hubbards but presumably "Ada Fox" does....?

"Emerald" sounds like a daughter of Kim's :D
  • NefersitraNefersitra Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ten_Ben wrote: »
    Ava Hartman.

Not sure she had any relevance to the Foxes / Fox-Hubbards but presumably "Ada Fox" does....?

"Emerald" sounds like a daughter of Kim's :D

Yep, Ava Hartman was Cora's long lost daughter and mother of the awful Dexter.

Ada Fox is the name given to Denise and Kim's mum.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Denise and Kim's mum.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ada isn't the nicest of names I've ever heard so I'm not surprised it's been changed. Emerald though? As if.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised she didn't rock up last year, looking for Claudette and wanting to know about Henry as she'd had an affair with him back in the day (and become pregnant).

"You might not remember me from back then, Claudette, as I used my stage name, Ada, rather than my real name, Emerald. Oh, and I hear my old mate Gavin is back in town...."
  • KatEndersKatEnders Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised she didn't rock up last year, looking for Claudette and wanting to know about Henry as she'd had an affair with him back in the day (and become pregnant).

"You might not remember me from back then, Claudette, as I used my stage name, Ada, rather than my real name, Emerald. Oh, and I hear my old mate Gavin is back in town...."

"Oh and I am Vincent's real mum and his dad is alive and well at my house"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Oh and I am Vincent's real mum and his dad is alive and well at my house"

"And Vincent, you're actually a twin but your sister was adopted at birth" :D
  • UrGleekIsShowinUrGleekIsShowin Posts: 2,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The BBC are bringing in Ada Fox (I can't remember if the character has ever featured in the show before) and are changing her name to Emerald. Is this odd?

Please don't ask me for a 'source', I am being serious, and have been right about things in the past. Ta.

Sorry, but you surely can't expect us to wonder where you got your information from?
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 68,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would love to see Ada Fox arrive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but you surely can't expect us to wonder where you got your information from?

I'm not justifying myself to you, I know this is happening.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is True its a great move.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not justifying myself to you, I know this is happening.

I'm not asking you to justify yourself. I must be new here, because no one else seems to think it's odd that we are forbidden to ask for a source.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not asking you to justify yourself. I must be new here, because no one else seems to think it's odd that we are forbidden to ask for a source.

If one isn't given in the original post then I tend to take all of these things with a large pinch of salt, especially as the BBC is unlikely to say anything in these spoiler-free days.

Whether it's actually true or not, it's entirely plausible given that Denise is pregnant and we've already had Libby turn up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If one isn't given in the original post then I tend to take all of these things with a large pinch of salt, especially as the BBC is unlikely to say anything in these spoiler-free days.

Whether it's actually true or not, it's entirely plausible given that Denise is pregnant and we've already had Libby turn up.

Oh, absolutely. It would make sense. And I agree about taking ones like these with a pinch of salt :)
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could you possible link to a few threads where you have been right before?
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops double post 😂
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as we know Denise & Kim are estranged from their Mother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    Oops double post 😂

lol :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they changing her name to Emerald from Ada?
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't seem to care about that time Denise 'died' then came back from the dead, not sure why she'd rock up now.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is 'spoilers' in the title?