Another Corrie Return (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Watch out for those anacondas!"

God, she was s**t. :D

The only good that can come of this is if it's temporary and Cathy and Alex leave with her.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was a good character. Hopefully her return is permanent.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,214
    Forum Member
    She was a good character. Hopefully her return is permanent.

She was pretty good wasn't she? ;-)

She neèds to stay for a while as she has scores to settle with Amy and Tracy.

Maybe she could marry someone. I don't suppose she'd still want Ken as she wouldn't fancy all the nursing and whatever, but Brian or Freddie might catch her eye :cool:
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand her
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Can't stand her

Me neither!!

Probably one of the most pointless & irritating characters in the history of the show!!
    Please, let her return be temporary!!!!!! :(:(:(:p
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,127
    Forum Member
    Oh no don't like her
    Neither do I and I can't make my mind up about Cathy either. Sometimes she is ok and other times not.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    She was pretty good wasn't she? ;-)

She neèds to stay for a while as she has scores to settle with Amy and Tracy.

Maybe she could marry someone. I don't suppose she'd still want Ken as she wouldn't fancy all the nursing and whatever, but Brian or Freddie might catch her eye :cool:

She can do better than Ken. Yes I agree, Brian Packham seems like a more likely candidate, especially as he is afflicted with Roy Cropper. Maybe they can meet at the wedding?

Or maybe she is
    Peter Barlow's secret woman? :D
  • Nozze02Nozze02 Posts: 7,483
    Forum Member
    She can do better than Ken. Yes I agree, Brian Packham seems like a more likely candidate, especially as he is afflicted with Roy Cropper. Maybe they can meet at the wedding?

Or maybe she is

That would be brilliant.
    Forum Member

Or maybe she is

:D:D They would be a hilarious couple.

I suppose it could happen if Peter fell off the wagon :D
  • Cool_mateCool_mate Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **** sake

>:( >:(

she was crap 1st time round, does she really have to come back again?
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    :D:D They would be a hilarious couple.

I suppose it could happen if Peter fell off the wagon :D

Im sure she is
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be in the very small minority who actually liked Nessa. I thought she was a lot of fun to watch I loved her winding up Tracy and Amy. She was far more bearable than her awful sister Cathy. At least Nessa was a love-to-hate character the writers actually expect us to like Cathy. I hope the wedding doesn't go ahead and Roy calls it off and kicks Cathy out of his flat.
    Forum Member
    I must be in the very small minority who actually liked Nessa. I thought she was a lot of fun to watch I loved her winding up Tracy and Amy. She was far more bearable than her awful sister Cathy. At least Nessa was a love-to-hate character the writers actually expect us to like Cathy. I hope the wedding doesn't go ahead and Roy calls it off and kicks Cathy out of his flat.

Cathy is much, much worse than Nessa. It's easy to see why Cathy's poor husband strayed.

I'm refusing to even think about the wedding - it's just not going to happen (fingers crossed :D)

Don't suppose Roy will kick her out though :( He's just too nice. I'd love to see her on her ar** on the pavement, with a couple of bin bags full of her stuff being thrown out after her.