[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As we expected. I like that it wasn't a clean sweep. So his win is flawed
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I thought I'd feel bitter/annoyed at this result, but I can't be after Cody's stupid decision. He deserved to lose.

I'm just relieved it's all over.
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie making sure he has a prime spot in front of the camera.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7-2 final result

10 million votes for AFH, and the winner is....Donny

Nobody saw that coming ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick on The Talk as well. Or maybe they made an error saying Frankie was on.

Let this be the last time I type that goblin's name.
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankie, there is something odd about an old man in tight shorts jumping.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank eff that series is over, only one more BB to get out of the way now

Over to Australia until late November
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES DONNY! Frankie not even top 3...Nicole even got more than he did = nice!

He fake 'WOOOOOW' was the moment I was waiting for all season. Yes Frankie, reality check when you get out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One final post from me to say thanks to all the posters for discussing along this season!

I usually feel deflated at the end of the season but I'm just glad this one ended already.

See you in the BBAU threads
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Frankie, there is something odd about an old man in tight shorts jumping.

Lionel Blair finds it invigorating. :)

See you around, Ryan and everyone else. It was an honour to suffer with you. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some photos:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByWON-WCEAAlJml.jpg = moment the top 3 AFP were announced.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByWNnVeIUAAgveb.jpg = Frankie sobbing in the background of the final shot of BB16
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fun fact: Donny earned more money from BB than Cody did because the final 2 don't receive their weekly stipend that everyone else receives which is usually $1000 a week
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Live back yard interviews on now

http://www.wibw.com/live
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited as already posted.

Breakdown of cash take not including stipends:
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 16m #BB16 total cash - Derrick $575,000 - Cody $50,000 - Victoria $5,000 - Caleb $5,000 - Frankie $20,000 - Donny $40,000 - Hayden $5,000
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Live back yard interviews on now

http://www.wibw.com/live

This correspondent is the worst.

Amber is suddenly very, very southern. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the background, Zach seems to be accumulating pink hats.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seen the result.

Hurray!!! <333 Congratulations Derrick :D

Zankie for Amazing Race please.

Cody 2nd place. He was humiliated tonight lol. He WAS the puppet of the season.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A predictable end to a predictable season. 'Expect the expected' as the tagline should be for the show.

The competitions were fine enough, of course the same things they always do with different dressings, huge props as huge things impress American audiences. The scales were used before though, on the Canadian one maybe?

I said a few weeks ago somewhere that it should be revealed to the jury that Derek was getting money in this secret mission but it was kept from them before the vote. Even the finale was made the Derek Show before the decision, with the supposedly big reveal that he was a cop (who cares?).

There should be no prize money for second place, Cody was happy getting so much money in second and so didn't bother going for a big move. Not a single big move all season.

I wish they would stop wheeling in Will like he is some mastermind. One thing missed out from the jury conference was how stupid they all were to let Derek go to the end so easily. They brought the non-jurors on stage and they could have explained that stupidity to them, but no they were brought on just to be kept silent which was weird.

The vast majority of this cast will be completely forgotten. Zach and Frankie might well be the most remembered. Beast Mode Coward will likely be totally forgotten which would displease him.
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Derrick won. Wow Donny and Jocasta bitter much?

Cody was awful at answering the jury's questions.

So happy Frankie didn't get into the top 3 LOL his face, best moment ever :D I was even shocked!
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Derrick won. Wow Donny and Jocasta bitter much?
    My feelings exactly - it would have been ridiculous for either of the other two to win and I really don't get why Derrick is so hated by some on here. I just wish Nicole or Zack had won AFP instead of that irritating fake old hillbilly.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derrick deserved it. Cody, wow, what an idiot. Glad it's over.

Probably the worst series of BB I've ever watched, I can't think of one that was more mind numbingly dull.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got around to watching the finale. Congrats Derrick - your super boring, but at least he played the best game. To be honest, there's very little to say about the finale. It just went entirely as would be expected.

To be honest, I was far more concerned about AFP, and whether or not the famous sister would snatch it for the nobody brother. The fact that it didn't place in the top three, and that wooooow made this season so worthwhile. Urggh I actually disappoint myself that I could have such a strong intense dislike for someone I don't know, but he's just so goddamn awful. I'm sure we'll see him again in Allstars or on Amazing Race next year, hopefully he'll be a one week wonder and go back to living in his sister's shadow where he belongs. Geesh I need to get a grip! :p To be honest, I'd have prefered Nicole or Zach to have got the jury prize, with Hayden third and Donny fourth, but Donny was clearly America's Fav this season so I'm happy for him.

Overall a pretty poor season. I'd like to see Zach and Nicole again, and maybe Donny. I think we might actually end up seeing quite a few of this bunch again. Zach and Donny will obviously be back sooner rather than later, and I'm sure Grodner lovesCaleb and It.

Oh well, until BB Canada :)
  • Options
    InthedeepInthedeep Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Not that it would have affected the tiebreaker result .. BUT!

Julie announces the number of seconds between the start and the finish of competition 1 being 3671 seconds = 61 minutes give or take.

Yet 9 and a half minutes into the season finale as Cody & Derrick are still going the time elapsed screen says 1 hour and 14 minutes .. which is 4440 seconds.

Something's amiss!