CH5 HD Big Brother Discussion 10PM Tuesday 10/6/14

hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
Forum Member
✭✭
Later time of 22:00 so it doesn't clash with any important 21:00 programs on other channels.

Comments

• VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Later time of 22:00 so it doesn't clash with any important 21:00 programs on other channels.

But the 10pm start means it clashes with Israeli drama Prisoners of War. Mind you thats repeated at stupid o' clock in the morning
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's gonna be a good one! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's gonna be a good one! :cool:

That depends on how they decide to edit the two rows between Danielle and Helen
  • miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member

yayyy then I should be back in time for it, have been cursing that today of all days Im going out, as it sound like its going to be a gooooood one :D
  • miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    (I could have recorded it but it's that much more fun with the thread :D:D )
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Hello. :) Looking forward to seeing drama queen Danielle overreact in full.
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    miaow wrote: »
    yayyy then I should be back in time for it, have been cursing that today of all days Im going out, as it sound like its going to be a gooooood one :D

Hope you have a good trip out :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to Tellymix there's a good quote from Chris towards the end
    Chris tells Big Brother that “Jale and myself are definitely not Pauline’s cup of tea…she’s too much…its like ‘shut the f*ck up’!”
  • SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope they get whatever yesterday's lame task was over in Part 1, so that Parts 2, 3 and 4 can be devoted to what happened from 10 pm onwards.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well bugger! Late night for me then >:(

But ... can't wait to see all the Danielle vs Helen dramatics :D
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    23:00 is not a late night, That is early.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm old ..... I need my sleep :D
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Working tonight but looking forward to this thread regardless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SgtRock wrote: »
    Let's hope they get whatever yesterday's lame task was over in Part 1, so that Parts 2, 3 and 4 can be devoted to what happened from 10 pm onwards.

It'll probably be closer to 50/50 pre and post noms reveal
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet the rows will be a storm in a tea cup and not much more than we saw last night, though will be interesting to compare the LF version last night to the hls edit tonight!
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I am glad it's later tonight.
    Can try to get other things done before it starts.
    This thread makes me lose an hour of my time each night now :pfor other stuff.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    But the 10pm start means it clashes with Israeli drama Prisoners of War. Mind you thats repeated at stupid o' clock in the morning

I saw it the first time round but have to admit I eventually got fed up with it before the end. . This is brilliantly acted and fascinating but a heck of a lot slower than the US version!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    I saw it the first time round but have to admit I eventually got fed up with it before the end. . This is brilliantly acted and fascinating but a heck of a lot slower than the US version!

That's probably cos American networks are into more instant gratification plot-wise
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Posts: 6,845
    Forum Member
    Evening folks :D
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It is for people who need to be up and out by 6 a.m.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I bet the rows will be a storm in a tea cup and not much more than we saw last night, though will be interesting to compare the LF version last night to the hls edit tonight!

It'll be out of context tonight for sure, just to put some more nails in Danielle's coffin for Friday

Hopefully the GBP will see through it and keep Tamara on speed dial so we can nip the showmance in the bud before they go too OTT with it and bore us all to death
  • DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for thread, and 30 minutes to go. One of the important progs is the Complainers on C4. :D

Evening all, hope the excitement is worth it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    It'll be out of context tonight for sure, just to put some more nails in Danielle's coffin for Friday

Hopefully the GBP will see through it and keep Tamara on speed dial so we can nip the showmance in the bud before they go too OTT with it and bore us all to death

Even if Tamara does go on Friday BB will have a back-up fauxmance available

9.33pm Steven is feeding Helen sweet potato from his bowl. Tasty?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How long till Danielle's in the DR blubbering post Helen fisticuff
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, thanks for the thread. Just watching the end of Zeleb Masterchef. :D