EE- are we seeing a small foreshadowing of Stack or Jacey?

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
Might be interesting.....

Comments

• lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well we've had Stax. What about Stack? :p
  • PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    lordOfTime wrote: »
    Well we've had Stax. What about Stack? :p

That's what I mean.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope not. It's a shame that as soon as Jack is friendly with a woman we just assume that they'll get together. It happened with Honey too. I hope Jack (and Max for that matter) stay single for a while.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard Jimpy was on the cards.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the Stacey and Mick predictions when they dared to share a scene.
  • LaneKentLaneKent Posts: 2,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed Martin said tonight something about him and Stacey wanting the same things. I looked at my husband and said "that's their marriage in trouble then."

Then she later said to Jack how she wouldn't of believed anyone who had said 7 years ago she would move on from Bradley and be happy with another man.

Stacey was randomly walking along with Jack when he had that spat with Billy. Later on she was talking to him and helping him out. My husband turned to me and said "give it a few weeks and we will have Stacey & Jack." Which will also cause problems between him and Max, let alone the problems it will cause Stacey. It will probably be a one night stand.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The word Foreshadowing is so 2016
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not!
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I heard Jimpy was on the cards.

It's Jickney. Whit and Mick are going to get together, Jack will become jealous because he wants Mick and they have a three-way relationship eventually resulting in Lida walking in on them and when she leaves the pub burns from the curse of Babe killing all 3. XD

Or am I just wishful thinking too much?
  • davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Funny how no one predicts Jack and Dot getting together considering how many scenes they have had together of late. :p:D
  • Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martin and Stacey want another baby

Martin saying to Michelle how much they love each other / soul mates

Stacey & Jack share a couple of scenes, Stacey starts to help jack out more

Jack seems to have mighty sperm as manages to get everyone he sleeps with pregnant (unless that just happened to be for blonde Mitchell women lol)

Stacey and Jack one night stand (probably after a row with Martin about how much time she is spending with him.

Stacey becomes pregnant, another "who's the daddy" SL with Martin bringing up another mans baby, this time a girl named Pauline!!!

You can tell I have watched soaps for a while 😂😂
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the last thing Martin needs when he's barely keeping the family together already.