Demi Lovato Fourth album thread

12346»

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Oh wow. That Heart By Heart song sounds like it could possibly be her best song, ever (imo), that sounds INCREDIBLE. It could've fit so well on to Demi with Firestarter and Never Been Hurt.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update on Heart Attack and Demi:

Heart Attack
    UK: 3 - 11- 10 - 12 - 18 - 19 - 20
    Sold: 190 000

Billboard Hot 100: 12 - 22 - 19 - 21 - 17 - 15 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 12 - 11 - 14 - 14 - 15 - 20 - 26
    Sold: 1 544 951

Demi
    UK: 10 - 28 - 42 - 76 - 76 - 86
    Sold: 23 500

Billboard 200: 3 - 14 - 23 - 25 - 42 - 42 - 45
    Sold: 194 000

Also in the US:
    Really Don’t Care 61 000
    Warrior 22 000
    Neon Lights 16 000
    Something That We’re Not 14 000

It's great that Heart Attack has been so big over here. I thought it would drop like a stone with little promotion or radio play but it's still hanging around. I reckon it will sell about 300k by the end of the year. The album on the other hand...

I'm no expert, but those figures look decent. I guess the album has dropped because she hasn't done much promotion. She's not huge over here, so a bit of promotion for the single isn't really going to be enough to help the album do better. Hopefully it'll pick up with the next singles.

Are those US figures good for her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I'm no expert, but those figures look decent. I guess the album has dropped because she hasn't done much promotion. She's not huge over here, so a bit of promotion for the single isn't really going to be enough to help the album do better. Hopefully it'll pick up with the next singles.

Are those US figures good for her?

Well I'm no expert either but I think that Heart Attack's sales are good but should've been higher because of the amount of AirPlay it's gotten. The album sales are underwhelming but with future singles, promotion and she gets a lot of AirPlay I imagine sales will increase. Also she's never really had a massive successful album before anyway.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Judging by the sales of Really Don't Care, that should really be a single but I can't wait to see the video for Made In The USA but a RDC video with Cher Lloyd would be the best thing ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a preview of a news song named 'Bad Chick'. It sounds alright but not as good as Heart By Heart.

http://dlovato-news.tumblr.com/post/54940765955/demi-lovato-bad-chick-unreleased-snippet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First teaser for Made In The USA video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaui5-cXfa0

Looks really nice, a lot better than the Heart Attack video!