Online Dating

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Icy Wombat wrote: »
    ..and that is probably the best attitude to have :)

seriously though, try the one i suggested earlier www.midsummerseve.co.uk though i havent been on there for quite some time..

Will do...when I'm feeling brave. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Will do...when I'm feeling brave. ;)

Good for you :)

Til then there's always all these great people on DS to talk to :D
  • Options
    TKDFanTKDFan Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Further to my postings on the 'living at home' thread, do any forum members think that any potential g/f's would be scared off by the fact that I still live at home?
  • Options
    stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    TKDFan wrote: »
    Further to my postings on the 'living at home' thread, do any forum members think that any potential g/f's would be scared off by the fact that I still live at home?

If they're worth bothering about frankly, then why should they be put off. Its you they should be interested in, not your living arrangements at the time. Im 26, live at home (tho want to move out soon) and most girlfriends understand.
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,725
    Forum Member
    i would recommentd www.midsummerseve.co.uk which is the site through which i met mrs iw :) without spending s penny on the site.. never had any problems or time wasters, the site itself generally is well run and has a good list of recommendations as well (including one from mrs iw and myself, though i am not going to tell you which one!!)

Your story intreged me so I did a quick search of my area, just LOL at this profile :p
    Chav Princess female (20)

Chav Princess is 20 years old and lives in Derbyshire. She's 5' 5" tall and is single with three children. She's a smoker, who likes a drink. She's looking for dating and romance, friendship.

Me mam dad an uncle fink I am pretty, wot are you liak.
    I got 3 kids an we got an house wiv a nice shop doen the rode.
    I got nocked up at skool and laik bein a mum ecept wen I go aot wiv my mates and we put on our nice stuff an bling.
    I am calld Tasha, it meens Natasha
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your story intreged me so I did a quick search of my area, just LOL at this profile :p

:eek: Frightening. :D

I'd forgotten all about that website recommendation. I didn't even know you could have a peek without joining. I've just done a search for my area and there are pages and pages of seemingly lovely blokes, many pages of 'run away!' blokes too mind, but mmmmm...I should seriously consider joining. Where are all these men hiding?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone needs to have a word with this guy about his opening line...
    Hello, I have 4 cats...

<Walks away swiftly>
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    midsummerseve is well worth checking out, as i say there are bound to be one or two "challenged" types on there, but like i say i owe them a debt of eternal gratitude for introducing me to the most wonderful woman in the world, and for making my life so much better :)
  • Options
    CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seriously though, try the one i suggested earlier www.midsummerseve.co.uk though i havent been on there for quite some time..

Why do the pics of the women on that site look as if they were arrested beforehand ?
  • Options
    DRY_SWEEPERDRY_SWEEPER Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepydove wrote: »
    Anyone got some suggestions for good websites? Free, preferably.

none of them are free, they may be free to join but to speak to others you have to pay a subsciption

beware of people from foreign countries, they say they are in the uk and start emailing you, after a while when you are not bothered too much they say they are in another country and they want to come and see you, then they ask you to send some cash then you never hear from them again

they stick out like a sore thumb coz their geography isnt brilliant, like they say they live at Stansted in Cambridge, which in fact stanstead is a airport and is in Essex
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about
    www.plentyoffish.com which is totally free,no payment required whatsoever.
  • Options
    stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Or www.freedating.co.uk

Thats also TOTALLY free