Options

Christian Louboutin's - UK Stockists?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wondered if anyone knew of any stores which stock Christian Louboutins?

I live on the South Coast if there's anything down this way - though I doubt it!

Comments

• Options
    cymrugirlcymrugirl Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Browns, Matches, Net-a-porter, and Harvey Nichols. Maybe Harrods and Selfridges. I think there are 2 concession stores in London.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    I think there are 2 concession stores in London.

Correct - Mount Street and Motcomb Street, if you're planning on going!

As far as I know, there's only a Louboutin area in the London Harvey Nichols, not the Edinburgh, Manchester, Buurmingham or Leeds stores.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selfridges in London have quite a large selection.

By the way for somebody that adoress shoes:o Are they comfortable??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selfridges in London have quite a large selection.

By the way for somebody that adoress shoes:o Are they comfortable??

depends how high the heel is. often not lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cymrugirl wrote: »
    Browns, Matches, Net-a-porter, and Harvey Nichols. Maybe Harrods and Selfridges. I think there are 2 concession stores in London.

I just bought a cream pair from Browns Brides for my wedding.

They are much more comfortable than a high street version with the same heel - and at those prices so they should be!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    symoneh wrote: »
    I just bought a cream pair from Browns Brides for my wedding.

They are much more comfortable than a high street version with the same heel - and at those prices so they should be!

I'm looking for my wedding too :)

Did you go online, or do Browns have a store?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    This thread has just caught my eye. I bought a pair for the GF - those Louboutins are bloody expensive. Be aware that you're gonna be shelling out a LOT of money. I'll be going on eBay for the next pair for her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    ^^ I'm sure you already know, but be very careful who you buy from, there are so many fakes on ebay - they go for so much money, when in fact it's a cheap copy :(

I got burned with a DKNY bag a few weeks ago on there, and that was from a reputable seller with an excellent selling score!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    summerain wrote: »
    ^^ I'm sure you already know, but be very careful who you buy from, there are so many fakes on ebay - they go for so much money, when in fact it's a cheap copy :(

Yeah - you gotta be careful on there and the Louboutins I bought may in fact be the first and last pair I'll be buying for my GF!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this helps but I bought a pair of Christian Louboutins online at 50% off via www.fashionconfidential.co.uk - I think they tell you when any of the stockists listed are having a sale; be it online or at the shop.

The same site also gave me an invite to a private sale on London where I bought 2 pairs of Prada shoes at 70% off.

I have also bought off net a porter - that was full price but the service and packaging are exquisite

Not sure I'd buy off ebay - lot of stuff in papers re fakes for designer brands
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I went to the Browns Brides store, which is is 12 Hinde Street, London, W1 just at the back and to the right of Selfridges, about a 5 min walk.

I bought two pairs :o, one in Ivory (from BB) to match my dress, and a second black pair, from Selfridges in satin, to match my evening outfit. They were £425 each which is a lot of money, but its for my wedding, they'll last forever (if cared for properly and I'm pretty good with shoes) and my parents were generous enough to pay.

They come in a beautifull box, with a lovely satin shoe bag, and the service was lovely. I felt super swish with my two pairs under my arm - don't get that feeling in Ebay!

Also as they are quite high (mine are 5 inches including the platform) you really need to try them on and walk around in them to make sure that they fit ok.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    telltales wrote: »
    Not sure if this helps but I bought a pair of Christian Louboutins online at 50% off via www.fashionconfidential.co.uk - I think they tell you when any of the stockists listed are having a sale; be it online or at the shop.

The same site also gave me an invite to a private sale on London where I bought 2 pairs of Prada shoes at 70% off.

I have also bought off net a porter - that was full price but the service and packaging are exquisite

Not sure I'd buy off ebay - lot of stuff in papers re fakes for designer brands

Thanks for the link - its amazing!
  • Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    symoneh wrote: »
    I went to the Browns Brides store, which is is 12 Hinde Street, London, W1 just at the back and to the right of Selfridges, about a 5 min walk.

I bought two pairs :o, one in Ivory (from BB) to match my dress, and a second black pair, from Selfridges in satin, to match my evening outfit. They were £425 each which is a lot of money, but its for my wedding, they'll last forever (if cared for properly and I'm pretty good with shoes) and my parents were generous enough to pay.

They come in a beautifull box, with a lovely satin shoe bag, and the service was lovely. I felt super swish with my two pairs under my arm - don't get that feeling in Ebay!

Also as they are quite high (mine are 5 inches including the platform) you really need to try them on and walk around in them to make sure that they fit ok.

Good luck!

Awwww lovely (jealous smiley) Luckily your were not mugged!:eek::)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    If you're happy to buy on-line you could try the my theresa website which is based in Germany, or the Pam Jenkins website, based in Edinburgh where you can purchase by mail order.

The new Christian Louboutin website, which is not yet live lists all the Louboutin UK/Global boutiques.

As the £ is relatively strong against the $ you may want to buy from the US. Good sites to purchase from are Footcandy, Bob Ellis and Saks Department Store, New York. However, you will probably be levied with tax/import charges so to avoid this you may want to use a forwarding company such as Access USA.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Yeah - you gotta be careful on there and the Louboutins I bought may in fact be the first and last pair I'll be buying for my GF!

I agree that you have to be careful what you buy off Ebay but if you do your research, ask the right questions and carefully check previous customer feedback you can land some great bargains.

I've sold numerous pairs of Louboutins on Ebay all of which have been 100% authentic, meaning lots of very happy customers.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Browns have both a store and an on-line website. If you click on the hyperlink below, hopefully it will show you what Louboutin styles they currently have in stock.

http://www.brownsfashion.com/brownsbride/shoesbags.htm?page=1