Carole Malone vs Christina Aquilera

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
Forum Member
✭✭
Carole Malone has today said in the NOTW that Christina Aquilera flashes so much flesh because she needs to detract from her face!

Erm, Carole, you're in no position to be saying that other women look ugly!

And Christina is gorgeous.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to google who the f**k Carole Malone is, she isn't exactly an oil painting herself is she? Nah more like a dog - hypocritical bitch :rolleyes:
  • sandy4268sandy4268 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Since her weight loss ahe's gone from fat and ugly to wrinkly and uglier.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carole Malone has today said in the NOTW that Christina Aquilera flashes so much flesh because she needs to detract from her face!

Erm, Carole, you're in no position to be saying that other women look ugly!

And Christina is gorgeous.

Charlie Brooker once described Carole Malone as 'so repugnant in print you want to climb inside the page and vomit ink down her eye sockets'.

I don't think Christina Aguilera needs to worry about the opinions of someone so ugly inside and out.
  • BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that Carole said Xtina looks like a moose!

Xtina is gorgeous, Carole is just jealous because shes a old, wrinkled, shrivelled up hag!
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the hell is she, just sounds like Jealousy to me :D
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a point though. Christina should move on just as her original audience from the Genie In A Bottle and What A Girl Wants days have. Christina is getting really bad advice from her people, instead of trying to keep appealing to the young teens and hormone-troubled young boys by wearing as little as possible and forcing her fantastic voice to utter strictly mediocre material, she should appeal to a much broader fanbase.

'Genie' is eleven years old. A thirteen year old fan is now 24. Earning good money and with sound fashion sense, and a much wider appreciation of music than boppy teeny stuff and chart singles. Christina should be aiming for them, and for people older, and dressing respectably to match. That is, of course, if she wants a long lasting career and to sell music well into the 2030s and beyond..

Just my opinion. And I'd like to think that it matters, as I'm one of her CD buying fans and have all of her albums except for the Spanish one. If she loses the support of people like me then she's on the way down, and I hope that that never happens.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Dennis C wrote: »
    and forcing her fantastic voice

I personally dislike her voice, it doesn't sound pleasant at all. It's just a foghorn.
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmfao as if Christina would care!? B*tch has everything, wrinkly old has been Carole doesn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis C wrote: »
    She has a point though. Christina should move on just as her original audience from the Genie In A Bottle and What A Girl Wants days have. Christina is getting really bad advice from her people, instead of trying to keep appealing to the young teens and hormone-troubled young boys by wearing as little as possible and forcing her fantastic voice to utter strictly mediocre material, she should appeal to a much broader fanbase.

'Genie' is eleven years old. A thirteen year old fan is now 24. Earning good money and with sound fashion sense, and a much wider appreciation of music than boppy teeny stuff and chart singles. Christina should be aiming for them, and for people older, and dressing respectably to match. That is, of course, if she wants a long lasting career and to sell music well into the 2030s and beyond..

Just my opinion. And I'd like to think that it matters, as I'm one of her CD buying fans and have all of her albums except for the Spanish one. If she loses the support of people like me then she's on the way down, and I hope that that never happens.

I've grown up but I'd love for her to return back to her Stripped days, it was by far her best years as an artist. So I wouldn't assume people now want her to dress down as such, her appeal will still be more raunchy then most, she's never going to cover up fully it's just not her and her fans should understand that about her. 'dressing respectably to match '......That will never happen and people (her fans) don't really expect that, she's loved for what she offers vocally and through her material, what she chooses to wear is entirely her decision. However, the desperation as such she portrays at present through her choices (Ie not myself tonight vid) could be toned down a little, she merely just doesn't need to try SO hard.
    'mediocre material'- I don't think that's really the case, Christina writes her own music, and it's phenominal, mediocre is far from the truth.:eek: Her unreleased material as you no doubt know is of high quality, but she has to release the more general (generic) music that will appeal to the present music market. Otherwise she wouldnt even have a career, she needs to make a living afterall.:D
    'boppy teeny stuff '- Again this really isn't a reflection of what Christina's about, she hasn't done this since The Come on over album, I'd say she moved on from this 8 years ago.:confused:. Surely B2B is a reflection of this????
    'Christina is getting really bad advice from her people' - Christina really isn't advised, she does her own thing. She makes the decisions in regard to what she wears and what music SHE produces. I'm sure anyone that doesn't fit with her ideals get's the boot as we've seen over recent years.
    'she should appeal to a much broader fanbase. '- She tried that with B2B and although I personally loved it, it never really hit off to big with the general audience, so clearly she's decided to take a route that's more the 'in' thing at present. Yes it hasnt done fantastically as we all know, she's been compared far to much to Gaga even though Christina was discussing this theme before Gaga even came on the scene, but anyway she knows it hasn't worked out unfortuantely but she'll simply move on to another theme. That's what she does she changes it up all the time, so I disagree I think she covers alot of genres and appeals to any age.
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole Malone bitching about women in her column again? Now there's a surprise. :rolleyes:

The old crow attacks young attractive women in her NOTW page every week, It stinks of bitter jealousy on her part.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't believe CM called Christina a moose. she's a very bitter & twisted woman who is ugly both inside & out. her surgery hasn't gone too well either. i don't like Christina's look & think she overdose the makeup but she really isn't that bad for CM to be so bitchy. its a pity that her column is based on her obvious dislike of women.:mad::mad:
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Who was it that said that Christina now looks like a Bo Selecta parody of herself?

Whoever it was, is correct.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was it that said that Christina now looks like a Bo Selecta parody of herself?

Whoever it was, is correct.

:eek: Don't wish that on anyone.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Carole looks as though someone has been chopping sticks on her face
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole Malone is unbearable.

Detested her on CBB especially.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I don't think she needs to wear such trashy clothes, but saying that she does it for that reason is just nasty. Carole is very like Amanda Platell; all they ever do is bitch about other women because they're clearly both very unhappy with their own lives.
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same Carole Malone who slagged the Mcann family when their daughter disappeared ,yet was full of praise for Karen Matthews saying there should be more public sympathy for her
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carole Malone is a disgusting human being who if she isn't slagging off girls younger and prettier than her, she is slagging anyone who has a weight problem. She is still banging on about Anne Diamond wearing a gastric band when they did that fit club together nana moons ago!

She is no oil painting, she looks like her face has been turned inside out and garnished with Dolly Parton's hairpiece. I hope that the bile inside her rises up and chokes her.

In conclusion, I am not a fan.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I think she's right. Xtina's just a trashy has been.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I suppose Carole gets paid to come up with opinions that will make people raise their handbags to their chins and gasp.

Having said that, Christina's over-sexualising of herself means that he hasn't been sexy for years. she looks decidedly 'Bunny Ranch Monet' and her recent musical output hardly breaks new ground.

Bored of both :o
    Forum Member
    Ceza wrote: »
    Sorry but I think she's right. Xtina's just a trashy has been.

What does that make Carole?

I do think Christina's image is trashy, but to make such personal comments about her face is just plain horrible, even if Carole was trying to be controversial.

I haven't liked many of Christina's songs, but I can't deny that her voice is phenomenal; she just needs better material to showcase it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    What does that make Carole?

I do think Christina's image is trashy, but to make such personal comments about her face is just plain horrible, even if Carole was trying to be controversial.

I haven't liked many of Christina's songs, but I can't deny that her voice is phenomenal; she just needs better material to showcase it.

Carole is a lot older tbf, and looks like any other woman in her 50s :confused:

I do think it's true that 'ugly' girls will wear skimpy clothes as the only way of getting guys to look at them ;)
    Forum Member
    Ceza wrote: »
    Carole is a lot older tbf, and looks like any other woman in her 50s :confused:

I do think it's true that 'ugly' girls will wear skimpy clothes as the only way of getting guys to look at them ;)

Carole is no supermodel, and she never has been. Christina wears far too much make-up and false tan and her hair is very harsh. However, she is naturally very pretty IMO.

Why does Carole feel the need to slag off her looks? She strikes me as a very insecure and petty woman. All she does is spread poison.

Christina spends her life entertaining people, like her or not. What has Carole done with her life?
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina is stunning, even with a chubbier face she is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she looks better here in her new movie without all the fakery.

I guess CM is being paid a lot of money to come up with this stuff :D