Options

The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 15)

Comments

• Options
    Crooked HeartCrooked Heart Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she finds out anytime soon, what is the point of reavealig an affair that isn't going on? She won't find out until RobRon are back on again and probably walk in on them or something.

I think she'll find out before Pete and Debs wedding and keep it quiet (so she can plot revenge:cool:). I think she'll do something to Aaron(to get back at Rob) and then the 'summer stunt' will happen(I reckon Charlie will set a bomb). Rob and Chrissie will find there way out and that's when she'll tell him (with a manic grin on her face) that his lover is dead:o. Rob will then dash back in to find him(Emmerdale's smoke machines will be turned up to full power by this point:blush::D).

I think at least one person will die; but the characters I wouldn't mind see leaving probably won't be at the wedding; like Jai>:(:D
  • Options
    wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,773
    Forum Member
    Cain told the Police he killed Alice so that Sam didn't have to go to prison, and thus keeping little Samson with his Daddy after losing his Mum.
    Zak was going to say he did it but Cain said Zak was needed to keep the family together.
    Cain said he was the only one no one would miss so he should be the one to confess, so he did.

Cain has always shown family friendly tendencies amongst all his bullying ones.
    It was a blimmin good scene too.
    Baby Samson was REALLY crying, which was very upsetting at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbS-cyMkbRY

Best bit of that scene was Belle kicking that copper in the shins.:D
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she'll find out before Pete and Debs wedding and keep it quiet (so she can plot revenge:cool:). I think she'll do something to Aaron(to get back at Rob) and then the 'summer stunt' will happen(I reckon Charlie will set a bomb). Rob and Chrissie will find there way out and that's when she'll tell him (with a manic grin on her face) that his lover is dead:o. Rob will then dash back in to find him(Emmerdale's smoke machines will be turned up to full power by this point:blush::D).

I think at least one person will die; but the characters I wouldn't mind see leaving probably won't be at the wedding; like Jai>:(:D

If Aaron ever finds out Robert was responsible for
    Paddy's "accident"
    Then I think it's highly possible that he will be the one to tell her - after all, he's told practically everyone else :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    Robron wedding? i like that lolz :blush::kitty:

After what Adam said I think it'll happen. Weddings hardly ever run smoothly in Emmerdale so I would like to see what would happen at theirs. Probably Andy running in with a shotgun!:o:D
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thx!! i like that scenario... an improvement on what others say: robert does not care about aaron, robert is incapable of loving etc :blush::blush::kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After what Adam said I think it'll happen. Weddings hardly ever run smoothly in Emmerdale so I would like to see what would happen at theirs. Probably Andy running in with a shotgun!:o:D

i'm praying for the next SL to be aaron integrating robert to the dingle clan :blush::D

the dynamic is full of possibilities with rob interacting with his new in-laws chas and cain and the rest of the dingles :o:D:kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Aaron ever finds out Robert was responsible for
    Paddy's "accident"
    ★★Then I think it's highly possible that he will be the one to tell her - after all, he's told practically everyone else★★:D

★★...★★: :)I said in an earlier post that he was most likely to tell Chrissie because Aaron can't stop telling Robert's enemies(Katie and now Cain!:D) Chrissie will surely be the worst of them all! But it was pointed out to me that it would be repetitive for him to reveal it to Chrissie and I agree. I think Chrissie will find out(without Rob and Aaron knowing it) and she'll go for Aaron(to get back at Rob). I'm not sure there's going to be a big reveal as such. Ah, I guess it could happen at Debs and Pete's wedding. When the vows are being taken maybe that's when Chrissie will speak up, accusing Rob of breaking his!:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm praying for the next SL to be aaron integrating robert to the dingle clan :blush::D

the dynamic is full of possibilities with rob interacting with his new in-laws chas and cain and the rest of the dingles :o:D:kitty:
    He could do that by getting Cain to take Robert apart bit by bit and feed the bits to the Dingle pigs. Not sure they'd be edble afterwards though. They might well be contaminated and as poisonous as Robert is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    He could do that by getting Cain to take Robert apart bit by bit and feed the bits to the Dingle pigs. Not sure they'd be edble afterwards though. They might well be contaminated and as poisonous as Robert is.

que horror!! :o it will be done, maybe with a broken rib or two here and there, but mostly in between aaron's passionate hugs and kisses :blush::blush::kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thx!! i like that scenario... an improvement on what others say: robert does not care about aaron, robert is incapable of loving etc :blush::blush::kitty:

As long as Rob keeps cocking up his murder attempts I think he'll show a better side of himself soon. I don't want him to become to nice tho!:blush: I enjoy watching him get himself into trouble and isn't that what Aaron finds attractive in him?(as well as other things:blush::cool:) He found Finn a bore because he wanted to talk about 'last nights telly'^_^; Rob's not got time for telly! He's too busy scheming and getting up to no good!:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course Robert doesn't love Aaron, and vice versa. All they've done is have sex a few times. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Rob keeps cocking up his murder attempts I think he'll show a better side of himself soon. I don't want him to become to nice tho!:blush: I enjoy watching him get himself into trouble and isn't that what Aaron finds attractive in him?(as well as other things:blush::cool:) He found Finn a bore because he wanted to talk about 'last nights telly'^_^; Rob's not got time for telly! He's too busy scheming and getting up to no good!:D:D:cool:

indeed rob is so adorable concocting all these schemes that eventually just go belly up and he still thinks he is this master gangstah lolz :blush: should stick to banging aaron against walls :blush::kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree, Robert is incable of love, his heart is smaller than the Grinch's before he saw the Whos celebrating Christmas without thier gifts. Also Robert's D game must be on fleek because he has got Aaron completely under his control. I just hope after
    Robert leaves Paddy to die
    that Aaron will finally realize Robert is the worst of the worst.

Aaron could never be with a 'nice guy'. He has to meet a monthly cry quota; that's why he needs Robert!:D

It seems quite fitting that Aaron would go for someone like Robert though, he is a Dingle after all! Debbie's now cheating on her 'nice guy' with his 'bad boy' brother. Chas loved Carl who Aaron hated; now it's the other way round! And of course there was Cain and Charity(double Dingle trouble). Dingles love a wrong'un!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron could never be with a 'nice guy'. He has to meet a monthly cry quota; that's why he needs Robert!:D

It seems quite fitting that Aaron would go for someone like Robert though, he is a Dingle after all! Debbie's now cheating on her 'nice guy' with his 'bad boy' brother. Chas loved Carl who Aaron hated; now it's the other way round! And of course there was Cain and Charity(double Dingle trouble). Dingles love a wrong'un!:p

What a load of Tosh - there was nothing "bad-boy" about Jackson - and yet they still ran the storyline of Aaron falling in love with him.

This idea that Aaron loves Robert cos he's a "bad-boy" is just fantasy nonsense spouted by fans of the pairing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robron wedding? i like that lolz :blush::kitty:

Fantasy nonsense with pink ribbons on.

Yeah - I tried to have your mother killed cos she threatened to tell my wife about us
    I tried to blackmail your uncle
    I tried to put your best friend in prison
    I tried to kill the guy you think of as your dad

But hey-ho - I'm fine now - let's get married^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantasy nonsense with pink ribbons on.

Yeah - I tried to have your mother killed cos she threatened to tell my wife about us
    I tried to blackmail your uncle
    I tried to put your best friend in prison
    I tried to kill the guy you think of as your dad

But hey-ho - I'm fine now - let's get married^_^

Maybe they'll turn him into a serial killer; maybe they won't. Maybe he'll become a vicar; maybe he won't. Maybe he'll become both a vicar and a serial killer; maybe he won't. Maybe he'll marry his brother and his brother will shoot him; maybe he won't. Maybe he'll be dead in a month so it won't matter; maybe he won't. They can do whatever they like with him just as they do with other characters because it's a SOAP. Go through the histories of some of the other characters in Emmerdale and you'll find they've done some sh!tty things too.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, a new thread :D
    Everyone ready for the revelation of the Charity baby father on Tues???

:D

I am!! It's driving me nuts!! I HATE not knowing >:(:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of Tosh - there was nothing "bad-boy" about Jackson - and yet they still ran the storyline of Aaron falling in love with him.

This idea that Aaron loves Robert cos he's a "bad-boy" is just fantasy nonsense spouted by fans of the pairing

I'm afraid i never liked Jackson that much. For me, he always had a bit of an attitude and when he was dismissive of Aaron's distress over losing his dog I went right off him(I would have dumped him right then!) On the night of the accident he went off like a brat(leaving Aaron in the dark on a road) because Aaron wouldn't tell him he loved him; well boo-hoo. I utterly hate it when someone pressures you into telling them that you love them(when you're obviously not ready). And I hate it even more when they throw their toys out and bugger off and leave you because they didn't get the answer they wanted to hear.(I speak from experience). I can't comment on Jackson post accident because I found it too depressing to watch(I had enough to be depressed about in my life at the time).

If Rob and Aaron aren't paired up then I'm fine with it as long as they don't kill off Robert. I think it'll be a shame because I think they would make a good couple in the long run but if it's not to be then fine. I know loads of people hate Robert but I find him fun to watch and I'm sure it wouldn't take him long to find someone else:D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Robert really wanted to be with Aaron, he should have done the honourable thing and split up with Chrissie first. I can't get behind a 'relationship' based on adultery, deceit and selfishness. It's disgusting, and it's beyond me why it has so many followers. :confused:
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    If Robert really wanted to be with Aaron, he should have done the honourable thing and split up with Chrissie first. I can't get behind a 'relationship' based on adultery, deceit and selfishness. It's disgusting, and it's beyond me why it has so many followers. :confused:

It's not the adultery that bothers me in the 'relationship' its the fact Robert is a nasty, evil, scheming little rat who couldn't give two monkeys about anyone but his self!! I am no fan of Aaron but he's worth a thousand Roberts.
    Robert has tried to kill Aaron's mother, blackmail and (pathetically) threaten to kill Aaron's uncle and next week he leaves Aaron's father figure to die. How on earth anyone see's anything in this 'relationship' (from Roberts side) is beyond me :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    It's not the adultery that bothers me in the 'relationship' its the fact Robert is a nasty, evil, scheming little rat who couldn't give two monkeys about anyone but his self!! I am no fan of Aaron but he's worth a thousand Roberts.
    Robert has tried to kill Aaron's mother, blackmail and (pathetically) threaten to kill Aaron's uncle and next week he leaves Aaron's father figure to die. How on earth anyone see's anything in this 'relationship' (from Roberts side) is beyond me :confused:
    Yes, exactly! If anything it's a highly abusive relationship from Robert's side, and any fan of Aaron's should surely want better for him than this?

The idealised version of Robert that many people have in mind is not the same nasty, selfish git that we see on screen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone ready for the revelation of the Charity baby father on Tues???

:D
    It'll be the 8th wonder if someone doesn't spill before then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you were talking about a situation in real life I would agree with you but it's telly. If all the characters were decent and nice there wouldn't be anything to watch. I don't take it that seriously that it would disgust me!

No. I tell a lie. Jai disgusts me!>:( :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, exactly! If anything it's a highly abusive relationship from Robert's side, and any fan of Aaron's should surely want better for him than this?

The idealised version of Robert that many people have in mind is not the same nasty, selfish git that we see on screen.

I'm a fan of Robert. He's brilliant:cool: And he's just a TV character. None of you are going to come to any harm and neither is Aaron because he doesn't exist.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »

Gosh, you make Rob sound so appealing! Lol:D:cool: