Anyone else still in love with Declan?

I declared my passion for the little imp during Britain's Got Talent when he cuddled the precocious stage brat and cajoled her out of her paddy. And many, many other totally creepy stalkers also crept out of the woodwork to share tales of Geordie passion. Can the love continue?
Constructive comments only team mates.;)

Comments

• Parric74Parric74 Posts: 1,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it is Ant for me.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    I've been in love.... well lust :D with him since I was about 14/15...... I'm 30 next year :o
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say no...
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    I've been in love.... well lust :D with him since I was about 14/15...... I'm 30 next year :o

Crystal anniversary then?:D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Georgie Thompson has him now doesn't she
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Georgie Thompson has him now doesn't she

Now you're just trying to upset me. But I'm not the jealous type and I'm very willing to share my toys.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you're just trying to upset me. But I'm not the jealous type and I'm very willing to share my toys.

With Georgie:eek:
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    With Georgie:eek:

Depends on the toyboy!:D
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Back off Decs mine he told me last night........in my dreams.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I declared my passion for the little imp during Britain's Got Talent when he cuddled the precocious stage brat and cajoled her out of her paddy. And many, many other totally creepy stalkers also crept out of the woodwork to share tales of Geordie passion. Can the love continue?

Hell yes, I loved him since SMTV. I literally would only wake up on a Saturday morning to see Dec on SMTV (and Simon Amstell on Popworld, but that's a different story ;))
    I fell head over heels for him, my type without a single doubt. :D:D:p

Massively jealous of Georgie Thompson.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Anyone else still in love with Declan?

Yes Frankie - he's as delicious as he's always been! :)

(...but sadly I suspect this thread is just what the trolls of the showbiz section have been waiting for so that they can hijack it like they did the last one you so innocently began. It'll be the same old, same old before you know it, yawn.)

I think Ant & Dec are brill - especially Dec - & I thoroughly enjoyed the show last night!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah sorry Frankie, his ginger hair has put me right off him. This thread will have to carry on without us this time;)
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Ant has got older he has become the more attractive one, Dec's cuteness has all but disappeared.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    As Ant has got older he has become the more attractive one, Dec's cuteness has all but disappeared.
    The ageing process is cruel especially to someone who always was "the cute one". Poor chap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Same with me, im 30 next year, I had posters of him on my bedroom wall when I was 14 and used to watch Byker Grove and buy all the PJ and Duncan cds lol
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh how I used to love Declan. But he got bald and grumpy so Ive moved onto better things.

Some stars APPRECIATE our wit :D;) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Oh how I used to love Declan. But he got bald and grumpy so Ive moved onto better things.

....and ginger Allie, don't forget the ginger hair.

Sorry Frankie I'm being unconstructive sorry babe:o
    Forum Member

Ooh intrigue? Seriously he's no balder nor gingerer than he was this time last year. Have you been hanging out with Kelly Brook?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer the one with the massive slaphead, hes got more character.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh intrigue? Seriously he's no balder nor gingerer than he was this time last year. Have you been hanging out with Kelly Brook?;)
    He's definitely more ginger, frankie, he chose the wrong shade of Just for Men this time, bless him.
    And Ant is improving with age. Dec isn't.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, its a real shame Dec is a tiny, baldy, ginger minger who rides on the wrong bus and HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF HUMOUR as I used to think he was quite sweet.

Ant is quite nice, but Im afraid my Declan love has combusted into a ball of regret and broken ideals.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, its a real shame Dec is a tiny, baldy, ginger minger who rides on the wrong bus and HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF HUMOUR as I used to think he was quite sweet.

Ant is quite nice, but Im afraid my Declan love has combusted into a ball of regret and broken ideals.
    Oooh Allie now that's a bit unconstructive, get on the naughty step and try and think loving thoughts about Dec - for frankie's sake.

*waits for the return of the deranged and deluded Donnelly fans*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh Allie now that's a bit unconstructive, get on the naughty step and try and think loving thoughts about Dec - for frankie's sake.

*waits for the return of the deranged and deluded Donnelly fans*

Sorry Frankie, my bad. I will try and find something constructive to say.

I suppose Dec DOES have the most loyal and devoted stalker contingent that Ive EVER encountered in my entire life...does that count????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Frankie, my bad. I will try and find something constructive to say.

I suppose Dec DOES have the most loyal and devoted stalker contingent that Ive EVER encountered in my entire life...does that count????
    Very true, and many with multiple usernames on DS - or it could be just one devoted fan with too much time on their hands?
    Anyway enough about Declan, I've got smaller fish to fry these days - and he's got a sense of humour too;)
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but the sex positions visual gag after Kim's lecture was very funny!