Pointless - quiz show on BBC1 (Part 9)

1232233234235236238»

Comments

• iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Petitshoo wrote: »
    If a mere mortal and not a celeb had said WILNAILA Forsyth instead of WILNELIA, it would have been refused. Should apply the same strict standards to the celebs as well.

Oh, rubbish. Of course they would have allowed it. It's Mrs Forsyth's fault for having an unpronounceable first name.
    :p

Fact Of The Day: Whiter Shade Of Pale is the most played record of the last 75 years.
    :D:eek:
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Petitshoo wrote: »
    If a mere mortal and not a celeb had said WILNAILA Forsyth instead of WILNELIA, it would have been refused. Should apply the same strict standards to the celebs as well.

Yeah, I agree it was a bit lazy, I mean they didn't know the second name, or pronounce the first name properly, really don't see how it can be any kind of right answer.

I knew it was probably the Miss World who married Forsyth, but you need more than that surely?

BTW I'm probably only joining in your annoyance because they chose bloody actors, I though Buerk would like cricket at least.
  • ukpukp Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    Having never seen what Ken Bruce looks like, I was quite shocked as he looked nothing like I expected him to look like :confused:
  • thomscnthomscn Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only ever watch this programme because of Victoria Corens tits and listen to her very sexy voice....someone mentioned to me today it's some sort of quiz show....interesting
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomscn wrote: »
    I only ever watch this programme because of Victoria Corens tits and listen to her very sexy voice....someone mentioned to me today it's some sort of quiz show....interesting

Um yeah good point, I must admit Coren's tits are very impressive, not sure what they've got to do with this show though, cos that definitely aren't pointless.
  • square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    This must be the only celeb gameshow where they recycle celebs. 2 of tonight's have been on before. Is the celebrity pool running dry ?
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,743
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.