Michelle's Face at Katie Price's interview

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
Forum Member
When Katie Price was talking about holding back as KH disparaged fat children Michelle Visage, the champion of misfits, outcasts and equality, gave the bitterest stare and then sneered and smirked along with Hopkins. Katie Price was articulating how the likes of KH can make life harder for her disabled son and Michelle, the most caring person in the universe, was giving mega-bitchface and exuding annoyance that she hadn't won. I think I dislike her even more than KH. At least KH doesn't pretend to be some kind of crusader for fairness and social justice.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is a nasty piece of work.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    When Katie Price was talking about holding back when KH disparaged fat children Michelle Visage, the champion of misfits, outcasts and equality, gave the bitterest stare and then sneered and smirked along with Hopkins. Katie Price was articulating how the likes of KH can make life harder for her disabled son and Michelle, the most caring person in the universe, was giving mega-bitchface and exuding annoyance that she hadn't won. I think I dislike her even more than KH. At least KH doesn't pretend to be some kind of crusader for fairness and social justice.

this was the conclusion i came to chacha.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is horrid, knew that the moment she walked in the house.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Michelle though she was backing the winning team...She was wrong
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Emotions are high rn and they feel robbed it's understandable they'll get over it soon...well from KH is understandable she worked her ass off 24/7 for those 31 days Michelle's energy dropped pretty quickly imo
  • HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i definitely disliked michelle more than hopkins also.

at least hopkins knows she is a ****. michelle pretends otherwise
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant stand Michelle. Perez was right about her.
  • JamesLaFleurJamesLaFleur Posts: 1,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a faghag and couldn't care less about freaks and misfits. She's kinda the opposite to KH in that she has a fake front of kindness with a mean spirited centre.
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each and every one of the finalists was a more deserving winner than Katy Price, including Michelle.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Michelle is a fake.

A fake who has hijacked the LGBT "community" to suit her own agenda.

The woman has little empathy, as she has shown continually over the last 31 days.
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    HailHenrik wrote: »
    i definitely disliked michelle more than hopkins also.

at least hopkins knows she is a ****. michelle pretends otherwise

:D
    Very true.
    Can't stand either of them!
    Glad Pricey won it (over them 2 b1tches).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    It was literally after KP was saying children like Harvey are laughed at in society and the face Michelle pulled was so bitchy and contemptuous she clearly didn't realise the camera was on her at that point. She was more annoyed at her leader being criticised than she was at her leader's shaming of overweight children.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I disliked both of them;-):)
  • sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Couldn`t stand the way Michelle would always say to KP 'you know I love you' but only when Hopkins wasn`t around.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle can be a nasty bitch IMO
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    Michelle is a nasty piece of work.

of coarse she is (ROLLEYES/SARCASTIC)
  • johngloverjohnglover Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    When Katie Price was talking about holding back as KH disparaged fat children Michelle Visage, the champion of misfits, outcasts and equality, gave the bitterest stare and then sneered and smirked along with Hopkins. Katie Price was articulating how the likes of KH can make life harder for her disabled son and Michelle, the most caring person in the universe, was giving mega-bitchface and exuding annoyance that she hadn't won. I think I dislike her even more than KH. At least KH doesn't pretend to be some kind of crusader for fairness and social justice.

At least Katie Hopkins children don't sponge of of the state like Katie price 40 million in the bank and she still has £1000 per week of the state to send her disabled son to school
  • youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couple of witches each as bad as the other
    So happy no one in their gang won... Went off Keith
    as he also changed sides.. So happy 😜😝😛
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, valid points. But you must realise Michelle has only read chapter one of her "Causes To Champion To Achieve Fame" manual so far. Disabled people are chapter 3.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnglover wrote: »
    At least Katie Hopkins children don't sponge of of the state like Katie price 40 million in the bank and she still has £1000 per week of the state to send her disabled son to school

You've lost the plot.
    The boy is entitled to it. Now buzz off. Cannot abide by such viciousness.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnglover wrote: »

Wow

Posts like this make me really happy that Katie Price won
  • youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you know she has £40 million in the bank
    have you looked at her statements... And Harvey is
    entitled to his care from the government, and it was
    them that shut the school near him and they also
    Picked the school he was to attend😜
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman is fake and the cheap tacky way she was dressed looked hideous. Not a nice person.
  • Bionic01Bionic01 Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that to, smiling along with her new best friend. I'm sure KH was encouraging the audience to boo as well. They are both hideous, hideous people, but yes, maybe hypocritical Michelle is even worse.