Options

Caroline did mean it and is not sorry

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
Forum Member
Hate when people on BB after being told off suddenly take it all back and didn't mean any of it. She clearly meant it because it was obvious and her sorry was blatantly because of the situation she was in. Glad she got a formal warning. A little strange that Connor didnt get similar for his comments but...Caroline does what she does very secretly, so I doubt she will impact enough housemates to be up for eviction any time soon.

Comments

• Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't mean it in a racist way, only an idiot would think otherwise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »

Actually it all points to racism. I didn't see her answering the question BB repeatedly asked her. I genuinely think racism in her household is considered acceptable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member

Not saying she did mean it in a racist way but anybody with a brain cell would know not to refer to a coloured person as a gorilla on national television. Its common sense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDBB wrote: »
    Not saying she did mean it in a racist way but anybody with a brain cell would know not to refer to a coloured person as a gorilla on national television. Its common sense.

I think the term 'coloured' is outdated but I agree with you.
  • Options
    selly_2301selly_2301 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate when people on BB after being told off suddenly take it all back and didn't mean any of it. She clearly meant it because it was obvious and her sorry was blatantly because of the situation she was in. Glad she got a formal warning. A little strange that Connor didnt get similar for his comments but...Caroline does what she does very secretly, so I doubt she will impact enough housemates to be up for eviction any time soon.

whats happened??
  • Options
    LarryHillingtonLarryHillington Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree OP. She's just worried about being thrown out the show.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    She said that she didn't mean it in a nasty way, which was a lie because she most certainly meant it in a nasty way but she obviously meant she didn't mean it in a racist way. I think it was definitely subconsciously racist as the connotation exists but didn't occur to her until BB's warning but she did mean it in a nasty way. She is disgusting.
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. :cool:
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    drew11 wrote: »
    Actually it all points to racism. I didn't see her answering the question BB repeatedly asked her. I genuinely think racism in her household is considered acceptable.

A regular guest at her household then are you??
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Amazing mind-reading skills you have there.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like her, but she must be totally confused. She's heard worse things said about other HMs without any warnings. Adam should be treated the same as the others, not singled out for special consideration.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree OP. She's just worried about being thrown out the show.

Quite. The guilty are always sorry when found out. There's not an ounce of real remorse in that girl.
  • Options
    guvner2009guvner2009 Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    She is horrible
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member

And I think anybody with a brain cell would know not to refer to a black person as 'coloured' anymore. So maybe it's just not such common sense?
  • Options
    blackdogblackblackdogblack Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She so obviously does not like Adam - so all this "I do like you really" was just backtracking trying to cover her arse.

There is no way she would have ever gone up to Adam again if the cameras hadn't been there. Most of what she said to him was bullshit and she really didn't want him anywhere near her let alone a hug.

Benedict got her spot on - she isn't a very nice person at all.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    drew11 wrote: »

How the heck do you come to that conclusion?
    Do you know her family?
    Are you aware that is a slur upon her family and spreading slurs like that could have serious consequences esp as her mother is , as I understand , a GP?:mad:

And, no, I am not defending Caroline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You don't know that.

I'm not surprised her spiteful stream of consciousness eventually moved into this territory, I just hope that the implication of the formal warning will sink in and she'll try to be less of a bitch now.
  • Options
    Xavier QuebeckXavier Quebeck Posts: 78,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think it was a racist comment and she should be out.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    JVS wrote: »
    I don't like her, but she must be totally confused. She's heard worse things said about other HMs without any warnings. Adam should be treated the same as the others, not singled out for special consideration.

Why wouldn't she say that then? She seemed to recognise immediately how offensive what she said was even if it was just sorry for how she might look she was indeed sorry.
    sutie wrote: »
    Quite. The guilty are always sorry when found out. There's not an ounce of real remorse in that girl.

Exactly she's sorry because it might affect whatever 'career' she's hoping to get out of this :rolleyes: And the way she projected on Adam when she 'apologised' to him was like the icing on the cake of exactly how unremorseful that girl is :mad:
  • Options
    guitarmaanguitarmaan Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    She's a nasty hoity toity prim little racist.

Some think she didn't mean it? Wow, can I smoke whatever you're having? It must be super strong.

Caroline is young. But she's not a child. She knows very well what she said and it's full meaning. She's fooling no one. She's like a serial abuser who abuses then apologises, abuses then apologises etc

What a bunch of scumbags we're got this year......
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing I noticed.......and I cannot stand........is that she was saying 'yeh, yeh, yeh', whilst BB was explaining what she had done wrong......

.......has no-one told her to listen and not yak over people in this rude way........if you are talking, then you are not listening........grrrrrrr......

Edit......just watched the whole clip......I taped it......and what I saw before was just the short 'yeh,yeh,yeh' bit at the end.......on seeing the whole thing, she DID listen and was not being rude as I said.......for this I apologise......:o
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    She is nasty, but i thought it was good she said sorry to him, unlike Conor.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dirrrty wrote: »
    She is nasty, but i thought it was good she said sorry to him, unlike Conor.

ev en Adam didn't believe her;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a vile brat who should be removed ASAP, along with Conor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her apology didn't seem that genuine tbh, but think she was truly sorry and didn't realise it was offensive