WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 5-6 ; Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting - Helen the game player told Aaryn that next week they should work together secretly. Aaryn said she's open to that.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    Mirage wrote: »
    I may be slow, but it just came to me who Aaryn reminds me of. Lucy Beale from EastEnders.

She reminds me of a more evil version of Satan from the bible. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    She reminds me of a more evil version of Satan from the bible. :p

It's jarring that she's so beautiful on the outside and so ugly inside.
    Probably good casting though - the "HG you love to hate" thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy & Kaitlin making out
    http://twitpic.com/d11yb0
    They've moved to the bed now.
    Kaitlin: "isn't it weird that people sit and watch us make out? and get off on it?"
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy & Kaitlin making out
    http://twitpic.com/d11yb0
    They've moved to the bed now.
    Kaitlin: "isn't it weird that people sit and watch us make out? and get off on it?"
    Not here, I tried 5 different sources of free feeds to get away from the slurping. I was bordering on getting a subscription so I could choose what to watch, such was my desperation.

5.38 UK time: Uh oh, a problem, Gina Marie just said to Helen, happiness in life is what matters, not money, her pageants make her happy. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feed leak
    https://twitter.com/princessglammy/status/353370919315587073/photo/1
    Elissa gets MVP again.
    Unless it's from last week and they're winding us up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened to GM? Her hand is bandaged, last night her leg had a problem, she was limping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy kissing Aaryn's ass big-time, saying how good her nominations speech was, Aaryn using the royal "we".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    mazey wrote: »
    What happened to GM? Her hand is bandaged, last night her leg had a problem, she was limping.

GM hurt her finger(s) during the HOH comp, not certain about her leg.
    Candice thinks there is a big boy alliance, based on the suspicious vote numbers. Helen is such a disappointment. She has way too much faith in Spencer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa told Helen she got the MVP again and suggests putting Jeremy up. Helen very pleased.
    Forum Member
    Elissa confirms MVP to Helen. Subtle Helen has a mini-celebration. Elissa wants Jeremy up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drive wrote: »
    GM hurt her finger(s) during the HOH comp, not certain about her leg.
    Candice thinks there is a big boy alliance, based on the suspicious vote numbers. Helen is such a disappointment. She has way too much faith in Spencer.
    Thanks, I did not see anything about that.

I do not get it why both Helen and Candice speak well of Spencer, apart from the conversation about race and segregation in the South, he has come across to me as a charmless specimen.

I hope Jeremy goes up and loses POV though the MC may save him. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    Thanks, I did not see anything about that.

I do not get it why both Helen and Candice speak well of Spencer, apart from the conversation about race and segregation in the South, he has come across to me as a charmless specimen.

I hope Jeremy goes up and loses POV though the MC may save him. :(

Earlier Helen said Spencer was "physically incapable" so there's no rush about getting him out..
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    Elissa wants to target Nick? I don't understand, what happened here?
    Forum Member
    Earlier Helen said Spencer was "physically incapable" so there's no rush about getting him out..

I think Helen said that as a way of protecting Spencer, so she can keep working with him.

If I heard correctly, Nick might go up only if Jeremy wins POV.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TBH Nick is Elissa's best plan cause many distrust him. MC could easily see this as an opportunity to boot him out. Plus I feel Jeremy see him as a threat and would turn on him.

Elissa nominating Jeremy is too risky cause he is too liked. Plus, she HAS to win PoV if its Jeremy as many votes will be fixed for her.

Votes to evict Nick

Andy, Candice, Judd, Amanda, McCrae(? Not sure if he would turn on the group) probs a member of MC?
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive wrote: »
    I think Helen said that as a way of protecting Spencer, so she can keep working with him.

If I heard correctly, Nick might go up only if Jeremy wins POV.

What is it about Spencer that everyone loves so much :mad: Peeps need to wake up! :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Helen is misted by him, no idea why or how, she has no need to protect him, he has no enemies so far in the house.
    I think they are all suspicious of him as he comes across as clever, yesterday I heard some talking about him, they did not believe the job he says he has as he is too smart for it, moving to NYC from the mid west meant he has academic qualifications or WTTE, I think their source was GM. They concluded he was really a doctor.

Nick is under cover for MC, he has said he finds it hard to tolerate their company (the non-MC), that may come across at times.
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    What is it about Spencer that everyone loves so much :mad: Peeps need to wake up! :sleep:

Spencer is good at reassuring and making the more isolated HGs feel like they are in the loop. It is only behind their backs that he is horrible. Candice is very suspicious that he is part of a boys alliance, however Helen ignores it and doesn't relay the suspicion to Elissa. I wish Candice and Elissa would really talk strategy together, but Helen is in the way.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don´t get why america votes for this fake woman again. I hope all works out for MC and she gets evicted. This week will be the big proof if MC is a solid alliance or not. Can only see Mccrea betraying them because of Amanda ... i hope he is not that stupid. It´s clear that Elissa wants an all girls alliance, yuuuck.

I don´t get what happend to the we want Elissa out agreement from yesterday now everone wants to keep her again :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    TBH Nick is Elissa's best plan cause many distrust him. MC could easily see this as an opportunity to boot him out. Plus I feel Jeremy see him as a threat and would turn on him.

Elissa nominating Jeremy is too risky cause he is too liked. Plus, she HAS to win PoV if its Jeremy as many votes will be fixed for her.

Votes to evict Nick

Andy, Candice, Judd, Amanda, McCrae(? Not sure if he would turn on the group) probs a member of MC?
    Given the chance I think they would vote Jeremy out, they did not like his bullying attitude pre-noms. Elissa would vote for him to go, bye bye Jez and good riddance; the coven would collapse, Kaitlyn would self evict at the very least.

DRIVE: I am equally confused about Helen, she may be trying to be too clever not sharing with Candice and Elissa. After the eviction, she and Candice worked out the numbers, sharing that there must be a male alliance.
    Forum Member
    After a meeting with Elissa, Helen, Andy, Amanda, McCrae, the basic consensus is Jeremy is going up. McCrae didn't appear too happy about it. Andy pushed for it. Elissa implies the DR said she had two hours to nominate, so the house will find out shortly.
    Forum Member
    Poor Nick having to deal with GM. Scurvy! Haha.

Mazey: I have concluded that Helen is just simply terrible at BB. She can't read people or observe people's actions in the house at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda confronting Jessie in the HOH bathroom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amanda refers to McC as the kid! Jessie and Amanda are arguing about someone neither would give a second look in real life, :D

Nick is really taking one for the team with GM.