Options

What a silly question

Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
Forum Member
✭✭
I can hardly believe Bruce asked Louis how winning Strictly compares to winning a medal at the Olympics! Lol. I enjoy Strictly, but seriously. What a stupid question, of course it doesn't compare. I'm no fan of sports or the Olympics, but ones an international standard of sporting excellence, and the other is an entertainment prog.

Comments

• Options
    cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. To me, Bruce seemed very hyper tonight - speaking without thinking. Louis was very gracious with his answer though.
  • Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda_Dean wrote: »
    I can hardly believe Bruce asked Louis how winning Strictly compares to winning a medal at the Olympics! Lol. I enjoy Strictly, but seriously. What a stupid question, of course it doesn't compare. I'm no fan of sports or the Olympics, but ones an international standard of sporting excellence, and the other is an entertainment prog.

It was an obvious question, I am sure he will be asked it again many times in the next few days and sure most other interviewers would have asked the same question.

It is rather like the typical "do you want to win" or "how do you feel about winning" questions that are always asked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzbar wrote: »
    I know. To me, Bruce seemed very hyper tonight - speaking without thinking. Louis was very gracious with his answer though.

I thought he was gracious and diplomatic with his answer as well. He was really put on the spot, poor guy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda_Dean wrote: »

I agree. He answered it well though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    It was an obvious question, I am sure he will be asked it again many times in the next few days and sure most other interviewers would have asked the same question.

It is rather like the typical "do you want to win" or "how do you feel about winning" questions that are always asked.

To me it seems obvious it doesn't compare.