Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Ugh, I duno why but I'm getting really bored of seeing them coming out of restuarants, her wearing a samey knee length dress, him in a suit and a forced smile!

She has a job to do, working hours are dinner time :D
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »

Lol, good point!;):D
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    It looks like its his phone and his ciggies;)

Can he not put them in his pocket - I mean, bless him, but from what he wears I can't really imagine he's worried about something in his pocket ruining the line of his suit - mind you, convenient excuse not to clutch Kerching round the waist ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can he not put them in his pocket - I mean, bless him, but from what he wears I can't really imagine he's worried about something in his pocket ruining the line of his suit - mind you, convenient excuse not to clutch Kerching round the waist ;)

Exactly:D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't like that style of suit and shirt. It just looks odd or something. He does look happy though, maybe he's had a bit too much vino and is more merry than happy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't like that style of suit and shirt. It just looks odd or something. He does look happy though, maybe he's had a bit too much vino and is more merry than happy?

Yeah I thought that when I saw the picture
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I thought that when I saw the picture
    About the suit or him being merry? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About the suit or him being merry? :D

Both:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both look much happier and relaxed, although you can tell from his eyes that he is still tired. Perhaps they have worked through some differences. They certainly needed to be more convincing with their stay in LA coming up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this :rolleyes:

Marzipan keeps SC stresssssssss free
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:Of course she does
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they definitely going to the Oscars party; has Sinitta confirmed anything? I wouldn't usually doubt them going, but he's hanging around in London for a long time this year.

Probably has too many issues with ITV keeping him here, the relationship definitely seems to have soured. Everyone assumes he has ITV over a barrel, but where else can he take his shows anyway? BBC couldn't pay enough and Sky don't have enough viewers. Only option if XF USA makes it big is to move to LA permanently and launch new shows there, but i don't get the impression that he wants to leave the UK full time, either personally or professionally.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless he leaves tomorrow I can't see him getting to Elton John's party.

He is recording Jay Leno and Piers CNN program next week over there, so he could well go tonight or tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Unless he leaves tomorrow I can't see him getting to Elton John's party.

He is recording Jay Leno and Piers CNN program next week over there, so he could well go tonight or tomorrow.
    Wonder will Piers ask him for an update on project "little Simon's"?
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mish dosen't look as though she is putting on any weight with all these meals out. Do you think they actually eat when they get there or just hang around for some pap shots then go home for beans on toast :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    They both look much happier and relaxed, although you can tell from his eyes that he is still tired. Perhaps they have worked through some differences. They certainly needed to be more convincing with their stay in LA coming up.

Yes, better effort, both obviously read and noted comments being made on here ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Oh dont get me wrong - I personally think Cheryl is crap ;) - but Simon doesnt seem to think so. Tyler has been a MASSIVE coup for Idol and maybe its changed his mind somewhat on how the judging panel for XF should line up - J-Lo (who is very US Cheryl really - from a "rough" part of town, bad girl turned good kind of vibe) hasnt blown anyone away and could be replaced with a hundred other identikit female songstrels. If he has any sense, he will stop the fight for Cheryl and find himself a Steven Tyler to sit on the end of his judging panel to bitch with - someone with enthusiasm, wit, humour and some musical savvy.

I said it in the past and I say it again: Cheryl won't be the be-all and end-all for the US show either way.

He much more relies on a Louis or Paula type, someone who offers banter and at the same time allows Simon to come across as the more serious judge. Just look at what happend to Simon on idol when Paula left - he became utterly boring. I was never a fan of Paula, but she arguably made him a better judge.

He needs such a personality on US X Factor, too. If he is to take someone from the UK with him, he would be best advised to take Louis, I'm pretty sure the Americans would love him. Cheryl is not important - she will be neither the make nor the break of US X Factor and her presence or absence won't make the panel better or worse.

He needs a Paula or a Louis type.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    I said it in the past and I say it again: Cheryl won't be the be-all and end-all for the US show either way.

He much more relies on a Louis or Paula type, someone who offers banter and at the same time allows Simon to come across as the more serious judge. Just look at what happend to Simon on idol when Paula left - he became utterly boring. I was never a fan of Paula, but she arguably made him a better judge.

He needs such a personality on US X Factor, too. If he is to take someone from the UK with him, he would be best advised to take Louis, I'm pretty sure the Americans would love him. Cheryl is not important - she will be neither the make nor the break of US X Factor and her presence or absence won't make the panel better or worse.

Tend to agree, i love Louis, not sure he would do it though, he seems quite content as he is, not desperate to crack America like others :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member

I imagine that when US XF starts Paula will be sitting right next to SImon and Cheryl will be nowhere in sight. In fact, you can probably take that to the bank. Guaranteed. But we'll see.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely. Someone without an ego or agenda to bounce off.
    DE53 wrote: »
    Tend to agree, i love Louis, not sure he would do it though, he seems quite content as he is, not desperate to crack America like others:)
    That's what Louis's charm is. He has been on the go from very young and has worked his way up. By the time he joined X-Factor he was pretty settled career wise. I'm not saying he doesn't get something out of it but he isn't reliant on it in the same way Cheryl is. Louis doesn't care what the public think of him and doesn't mind being the panto clown on the panel. He might come across as a bumbling idiot but he is as sharp as tacks.

It's going to be hard to find someone like Louis. It's rare that someone that high up will have so little ego that they don't mind taking the p!ss out of themselves on tv. Plus Louis genuienly cares about music and is always going to gigs and stuff. It's not just a way to make money and boost his profile like it is for Cheryl and Simon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TessaRae wrote: »
    I imagine that when US XF starts Paula will be sitting right next to SImon and Cheryl will be nowhere in sight. In fact, you can probably take that to the bank. Guaranteed. But we'll see.
    Paula will not be on the XF panel. The whole idea is to make the show different to Idol. Besides, no offense to Paula, as funny as her scattiness was, that is fine as a judge but wouldn't cut it as a mentor.

No offense Tessa but after your last spoilers, I'm not inclined to take you seriously.
    There's (obviously) not going to be any wedding to Kerching, there's not going to be any wedding to Ryan (sorry!), and there's not going to be any "operation Cheryl" :( All the Cheryl interest/talk/hoopla (as well as articles about all the other 'supposed' judges) is just to keep us guessing until the REAL axf judges are announced. BIG surprises coming.

And more bad news --- Simon is very happy right now with the love of his life, who happens to be a very beautiful WOMAN!

And you guys can call me crazy all you want --- just watch what's about to happen. 2011 will be a very interesting year!
    Mezghan is going AWAY

And Simon really IS head over heels in love --- and I mean really, really, really, IN LOVE.

I imagine "Abigail" was someone who made things up? Well I'm not making anything up. Like I said --- just watch ;)
    Simon and Mish have been papped out and about a lot lately. Is it part of the plan to throw us off the scent of his one true hidden love? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Mish have been papped out and about a lot lately. Is it part of the plan to throw us off the scent of his one true hidden love?

And who would that be then, Louis, Ryan,Paul or the guy from ll Divo ;)

You are right. It is clearly a PR excercise being papped all the time. Do you think they phone the paps and tell them which restaurant and what time :D

It is getting a bit boring as someone said earlier so if si and Mish are reading this can we have some shots outside mothercare or somewhere like that please at least try and make it a bit interesting-- thanks :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Simon and Mish have been papped out and about a lot lately. Is it part of the plan to throw us off the scent of his one true hidden love?

And who would that be then, Louis, Ryan,Paul or the guy from ll Divo ;)

You are right. It is clearly a PR excercise being papped all the time. Do you think they phone the paps and tell them which restaurant and what time :D

It is getting a bit boring as someone said earlier so if si and Mish are reading this can we have some shots outside mothercare or somewhere like that please at least try and make it a bit interesting-- thanks :D:D

The only thing Simon is gaining with those shots outside the restaurants is "weight"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing Simon is gaining with those shots outside the restaurants is "weight"

yeah, Mish isn't though is she? which made me wonder if they were actually eating at all these restaurants or just turning up to have there photos taken then bug*ering off back home to read the DS forums :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HAHA!:D