Options

Which celebrity would you like as a stepmum or eccentric aunt/uncle?

PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
Forum Member
If I was in a position to have a stepmum,no vacancy in our family it would be Bette Midler or Clare King.An eccentric aunt would be Jane McDonald, eccentric Uncle would be Jack Dee:):):D

Comments

• Options
    squirts mumsquirts mum Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good thread, could I have Joan Rivers as my eccentric aunt, would love to roll her out at family gatherings to put my mother in law in her place. Uncle probably Arthur Smith, he'd also be great comedy value. Step mum hard this one......mmm thinking.......Anne Diamond probably as we've both had tradgedy in our lives and she just seems a great listener.
  • Options
    silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie Walters, Maggie Smith, Stephen Fry
  • Options
    Mitten KittenMitten Kitten Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Gambon. He seems like a kindly old uncle, though I have heard that he likes to make up outrageous stories for the benefit of the press which makes me giggle.
  • Options
    Reiver97Reiver97 Posts: 2,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was 14 I would have been very happy to have had Glynis Barber as an innapropriately touchy-feely auntie who introduced me to the ways of women. :o

(Would stepmum be better or worse in this scenario?)
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I would love Sir Patrick Moore as my eccentric genius uncle. And Joss Ackland.

And if she was alive, Dame Margaret Rutherford as my eccentric auntie.
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Baker as my wacky uncle without doubt... and as for aunt, well maybe Joan Collins or Sophia Loren or Brigitte Bardot..... or even Jane Seymour...

mind you I would be manoeuvring to get alone with any one of those 'aunts' and get her drunk, lol....

step mum? Helena Bonham Carter. Sexy and crazy.. I would love it if she visited me dressed up as Bellatrix :)
  • Options
    PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Anyone like either of soaps Barbaras -Barbara Windsor-Barbara Knox as an aunt or stepmum??:)
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I always thought that Peter Ustinov would have made a fabulous uncle. Oh well, maybe in the next life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love Rich Fulcher and Catherine Tate to be my uncle and aunt, it'd be bloody mad but genius.

And Julia Davis as my step-mum, think she's lovely. :"D
  • Options
    LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uncle: Paul o Grady
    Aunt: Kathy Burke
    Step Mum: Jenifer Saunders

would love to fit gok wan in there somewhere too :p:)
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz Taylor,, shes sort of loopy and funny and would leave me diamonds :p
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle - Geoffrey Palmer
    Aunt - Maggie Smith
    (Step) Mum - Phyllida Law