American Dad's best moments

Comments

• woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the scenes with principle lewis and the werewolf - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQww-YmRuQ

Reminds me of another 'werewolf' gag. Stan has enrolled Steve in a posh school so that he can become friends with a Senator's daughter, giving Stan an in with the government and a promotion at work. Father and son are discussing the move in Steve's bedroom...

Stan: Steve, your mom and I are paying a lot of money for you to go to this school.

Steve: More like so you can go! All you care about is taking me there so you can be friends with that senator.

Stan (excited): Friends? Did he use that word?

Steve: God, you're embarrassing! But you're gonna be way more embarrassed if you make me go back there. I'll act like a wolfman.

Stan: No, you won't.

Steve (leaping about the bedroom): I'm a wolfman! My dad is Stan Smith. Don't put him on any task forces!

Stan: You wouldn't do that!

Steve: And I'd pant real fast! Wear makeup under the eyes. Is that what you want, dad?! You know I got the pipes! AWOOOOOO!

*suddenly, a Gothic vampire/werewolf slayer smashes through the window onto Steve's bed wielding a crossbow*

Werewolf Slayer: Die, demon of the night!

Steve: I was joking!

Stan: He was joking!

Werewolf Slayer: What? Don't joke about that.

Steve: I won't!

Stan: We won't!

Werewolf Slayer:I do a serious job. I don't need this!
  • Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    From Franny 911, after hearing Roger's been kipnapped...

Stan (running) I hope I'm not too late.

Stan (stopping) PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!
    (Cut to shot of Stan standing outside a cinema, with the words "Please Don't Hurt
    Him" on the Marquee :) ).
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All things Roger! :) I love the entire Ricky Spanish episode, but some of the cutaway "Riiiiiiicky Spaaaaaaaanish" whisper moments are hilarious, like the bit where he's taking a dump in the patients open body during surgery.

And of course, the whole Harry Potter/Drug Baron affair, LEVATE LAS MANOSSSSSSS!
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    All things Roger! :) I love the entire Ricky Spanish episode, but some of the cutaway "Riiiiiiicky Spaaaaaaaanish" whisper moments are hilarious, like the bit where he's taking a dump in the patients open body during surgery.

And of course, the whole Harry Potter/Drug Baron affair, LEVATE LAS MANOSSSSSSS!

When I went to Mexico all I could say for a fortnight was "levate las manos!"

Stelios Quantos is another one -although I always sing Stelios ****os!
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    The bit where Roger goes to comfort Steve and starts eating his head.
    Forum Member
    From "Stanny Tendergrass" :
    Steve: I didn't like the last half, it's not as effervescent. Nope, the bottom's not for me; I'm what they call a top. [Roger's eyes widen]
    Stan: I can't believe you drank my soda that I bought with money I earned.
    Steve: Oh, I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't know you wanted it. (waves his fingers in Stan's face): Here, my fingers are still sticky. You can suck on them if you want.
    Roger [staring lustily at Steve]: Well, I'll be upstairs melting pearls on my tummy if you need me. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bit where Roger goes to comfort Steve and starts eating his head.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/763000/763491_1309623655477_full.jpg

"I gotcha... I gotcha...."
    Forum Member
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Love it!
    Is he tickling his chin as he does it I never noticed that before
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stelios is awesome :D

Hot tub of lurve is great too.
    Tearjerker.
    Saudi episodes
    Roger on crack
    Anything involving Toshi or Bullock
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lot of mint moments on American Dad. I crack up at the one where Stan does Parkour (free running) with Francine and the other couple and he is god awful at it. LOL
  • ChuckyBlackhartChuckyBlackhart Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one where Stan becomes 'addicted' to w*nking.

His howls keep causing an avalanche. :D
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite liked the long scene of Stan looking for a parking space (twice) and the soundtrack that went with it too.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stan goes to a Refugee camp in Africa - nicknames them all and renames the camp - Camp Refoogee :eek:

and when Stan does his "exercises" to "lets hear for the boys" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone seen Stan anorexic? He meets a fellow sufferer at a meeting for anorexics the family send him to. The girl, Veronica, shows him how to swallow food and then bring it back up whole later to dispose of. We see Stan, after dinner, doing just that, throwing the food into the swimming pool, and saying under his breath, 'thank you Veronica, you FAT BITCH'.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why but I love this -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9rijazd_jA

Song gets stuck in my head for days though!
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen Stan anorexic? He meets a fellow sufferer at a meeting for anorexics the family send him to. The girl, Veronica, shows him how to swallow food and then bring it back up whole later to dispose of. We see Stan, after dinner, doing just that, throwing the food into the swimming pool, and saying under his breath, 'thank you Veronica, you FAT BITCH'.

I love how for the first part of the episode we see him as he sees himself - really fat and think his family ARE fattening him.
    Love the bit with Bullock after Stan faints:
    Oh look everyone Miss Pinkerton fainted at the market while buying tinned salmon for her puss puss
    Forum Member
    From the "Best Little Horror House in Langley Falls"
    When Francine sees I've saved our Haunted House she's gonna be totally back
    on board! And then maybe tonight I'll introduce her to... (indicates his groin)
    THE THICKNESS !!
    :D
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how for the first part of the episode we see him as he sees himself - really fat and think his family ARE fattening him.
    Love the bit with Bullock after Stan faints:
    Oh look everyone Miss Pinkerton fainted at the market while buying tinned salmon for her puss puss

Ha yeah, even though in hindsight it was so obvious, I really didn't see the twist coming! :p
    Forum Member
    Me neither I was like "OMG HES ANOREXIC!"
    Forum Member
    Me neither I was like "OMG HES ANOREXIC!"

Yeah. It was quite a surprise to me too.

Also, in "Flirting with Disaster" :
    I acutally jumped when I saw
    poor Francine's horribly disfigured face-and
    reading the comment on the ep on the Onion
    AV Club, I wasn't the only one!
    Forum Member
    I laughed out loud and i normaly hate anything like that. Afterwards I felt violently ill though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stelios Quantos randomly showing up to beat the absolute tar out of Stan to prove a point via Steve. For a cartoon their fight scenes do come across as quite realistic in a way. When Stan thought his new Iranian neighbours were terrorists and had them trapped in the back yard with the electric fence was hilarious. Especially the part when she runs to the fence and you hear her getting zapped.

Francine's pure hatred of George Clooney that leads her to cutting her own hand off to get out the handcuffs. That right there shows you just how bad she hates the guy lol
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I click on that link it beings up a picture from Anastasia... :confused:

I love Steve's singing voice, so any bit where he sings a little bit is quite amusing. I also love Roger when he plays "Venus" by Bananarama and forces everyone to dance to it, and one guy is exceptionally good at it! - Skip to 1:00 in this clip - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_fGdVpJ1U
    Forum Member
    Mind Quad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything involving Roger.

Love the episode where he becomes a 'bad cop' like minutes after getting through the academy. :D:D:D