Paula on This Morning

pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
Forum Member
Oh my gawd!!! She has even said the F word!! :eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a horrible person IMO. So far up her own backside it isn't true.

:( I've watched every episode, but I just cant care about any of them. I'm usually doing something else while I'm watching them, thinking "Why am I watching BB and I thought Charley had been evicted"

They sound like a bunch of fishwives. Compared to the American girls, they're not even catalogue material.
  • pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    And... anyone know what films she's been in with her fantastic acting (not to mention her entrepreneurial skills)?

Hilarious stuff - I'm so glad I saw it, as I hadn't known she was going to be on. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p I missed it (walking hound) but she's no Janice is she?

I've done a quick search but cant find any mention of movies.

Perhaps she dreamt them up in her druggie years? :D
    Forum Member
    Nothing on IMDB! When you said 'walking hound' I'm assuming you were talking about Paula. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pelicano wrote: »
    Nothing on IMDB! When you said 'walking hound' I'm assuming you were talking about Paula. :D

:eek: How dare you insult my boy like that!! He's far better looking and much cuter, PAH!

SEE and AND AGAIN

:p
    Forum Member
    Awww... I love the hound!!! In fact, I'm coming over right now to steal him away. :)
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    :eek: How dare you insult my boy like that!! He's far better looking and much cuter, PAH!

SEE and AND AGAIN

:p

Hey that dog looks just like mine!

I didn't notice Paula do the F word on this morning. Oh, yeah, that would be because I saw her on Loose Women. I don't like the woman but she made valid points about young girls being used for modelling.

In a nutshell she said under 18 year olds and particularly under 16 year olds being used for modelling ought to be called child abuse and that if they were acting they would have a whole set of unions and rules and laws protecting them but because they're modelling they don't and they can even be taken out of the country by agents etc. She was bang on the money on that one.
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wasnt she in a take that video? thats the extent of her acting, oh and that advert that made her famous the one for the golf.