Options

What has happened to Bex?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    She just reminds me of Jade the first time around.

Stripping off, creating tensions, bullying, overreacting (remember the verruca), low boredom threshold and desperately trying to impress who she thinks are the 'cool' HMs but in the process making her self look stupid, mean spirited and obnoxious (sp?).
  • Options
    jetsonsjetsons Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    saj2 wrote: »
    In the first week or so, I saw a genuine girl, who was a decent person, who didn't bitch much and who was just herself. A bit annoying but harmless.

Now, I am seeing a clone of Jennifer, only a much more stupid version.

What has happened to her?

At least she's getting her baps out more often
  • Options
    bingbongbingbong Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt like her much at all at first but she is winning me around.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    She reminds me of Alex.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thick. a right thicko. How the hell did she even get a job i am stumped.

:confused:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did Mo actually steal her tabacco or not?
  • Options
    CazooCazoo Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just reminds me of Jade the first time around.

Stripping off, creating tensions, bullying, overreacting (remember the verruca), low boredom threshold and desperately trying to impress who she thinks are the 'cool' HMs but in the process making her self look stupid, mean spirited and obnoxious (sp?).

Absolutely. She has also made the classic mistake of thinking being 'in' with the beautiful people means she can act anyway she pleases towards the others. I think she genuinely thinks Mo is subhuman and doesn't have feelings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that she is trying to be another Nikki:rolleyes:
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    She`s gone completely overboard since Rex told her they shouted over the wall `We love Bex` - it`s gone to her head.
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bEX thought the crowd shouted we love Bex on Friday - and now she thinks she is invincible
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There wasnt a peep out of her when Alex has a go at her though. Dear oh dear...
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Great posts from henryscat and cath99 :)

Very interesting points and I hope that she does adapt her behaviour or she'll be a cert to be targeted as the next hate figure after Jen is gone this Friday (which is almost virtual certainty)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    She makes my flesh crawl
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has turned into this evil , nasty, person.:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's absolutely vile. No question in my mind that this is the real her emerging. Coventry must be so proud.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rex just said what everybody has been thinking!!!!!

How dare she call Rachel and Kat fake when Bex did exactly the same thing, the only difference is Bex wasnt a happy fun person, she was the one faking it. All shes doing is trying to play up to snow white and co. and they dont respect her for it, if anything all they want to do is take the p*ss out of her actions. Shes doing anything to stir things up, and her Nikki tantrum in the DR was so pathetic.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    This is the kind of stuff that makes social psychologists excited. It's what happens, what changes, when a person's disposition converges with a situation.

In Bex's case, the house and the dynamics within it are having a clear and marked effect on her disposition. This might be temporary or it might change her permanently. But as research has proven over and over again, the personality is not fixed. Sure, there are core traits that we're born with, a propensity to act in certain ways. But situations, particularly extreme situations can not just bring out previously hidden facets of someone's self, but change the self quite significantly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they should talk to her for an extended period in diary room to see if she needs help...