Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Breath of fresh air anyone, Frank Lampard, Jeff Brazier not perfect, not supermen, just well known successful public faces dealing with their kids in an ordinary, protective manner, just like all loving dads do, day in, day out, famous or not
    Shame then isnt it that when you compare just these two private ordinary dads doing whats best for their kids against PA, they come across like bloody selfless heros >:(
    Was very telling, soon as any news came out about Andre and Elena, Frankie wasn't having any of it. Still remember the headlines " don't pimp out my kids" and in fairness the only times I have ever seen his girls, is a lap at Chelsea when all the dads brought their children on pitch.
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Breath of fresh air anyone, Frank Lampard, Jeff Brazier not perfect, not supermen, just well known successful public faces dealing with their kids in an ordinary, protective manner, just like all loving dads do, day in, day out, famous or not
    Shame then isnt it that when you compare just these two private ordinary dads doing whats best for their kids against PA, they come across like bloody selfless heros >:(

Yes I mentioned Jeff earlier
    Whatever his faults and he has a few
    The main one wearing clothes a size too small and rather snug underwear on channel fours The farm you can't deny he looks after his lads
    You seldom if ever see full on pictures of them they aren't exploited and most importantly would YOU know them if you walked past them in the street without Mr Brazier with them ??
    I wouldn't
    He also seems to keep his own relationships low key as well
    A much more worthy DOTY than his lordship ever was !
    Don't know as much about Frank but from what I've seen he too isn't interested in the Zeleb kids thing either
    fair play to them both 😄
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    The main one wearing clothes a size too small and rather snug underwear on channel fours The farm you can't deny he looks after his lads
    You seldom if ever see full on pictures of them they aren't exploited and most importantly would YOU know them if you walked past them in the street without Mr Brazier with them ??
    I wouldn't
    Don't know as much about Frank but from what I've seen he too isn't interested in the Zeleb kids thing either
    fair play to them both 😄

^ :D

I think PA's main problem is that his being rescued from obscurity by RTV has made him dependant upon it, and think that the only way to stay relevant for someone like him with not a huge amount to offer, is RTV. Even now, when he no longer has a RTV show, his need to be seen and appreciated and talked about overwhelms everything he does. It's just not in his needy nature to simply get on with just doing a job as most people do, he needs accolades and attention all the time and he really doesn't seem to care who gets lost in the fire.
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »

I think PA's main problem is that his being rescued from obscurity by RTV has made him dependant upon it, and think that the only way to stay relevant for someone like him with not a huge amount to offer, is RTV. Even now, when he no longer has a RTV show, his need to be seen and appreciated and talked about overwhelms everything he does. It's just not in his needy nature to simply get on with just doing a job as most people do, he needs accolades and attention all the time and he really doesn't seem to care who gets lost in the fire.

Couldn't agree more !😄
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was very telling, soon as any news came out about Andre and Elena, Frankie wasn't having any of it. Still remember the headlines " don't pimp out my kids" and in fairness the only times I have ever seen his girls, is a lap at Chelsea when all the dads brought their children on pitch.

Frank knew exactly who and what he was dealing with, as many behind the scenes do ;-), thats why he acted so quickly ;-)
    I wouldn't
    fair play to them both 😄

Fair play to them indeed :)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    If the KP thread was still up and running, she would have gotten SLAUGHTERED had the shoe had been on the other foot and it was her who a had them on stage in the evening, being pawed by drunken strangers. Of that I have no doubt.

Yes - and there would be calls for Peter to apply for custody because the children were in danger.
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Heaven forfend that you'd criticise DOTY's parenting skillz! It's bad for business.;-)
    :( They're so not! I hope the thread starter and anyone who joined in wakes up one morning with a face like a walnut.>:(>:(

When he sells his terrific, superior parenting skills to the British public every week - you have every right to criticise them. The people out of bounds are those of whom do not set their parental skills as a brand. It's not "none of your business" when he has SOLD it to you. Criticise away :)
    I do agree with your post, but I have to say I don't think he adores them.
    He comes across as a self centred xxxxxxxxx
    The new baby was hardly out of hospital before he was pontificating about having a boy.
    Junior and Princess are children. Why can't he just let them be :confused:

Poor (insert random nicname here) and Mealticket.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

FL is a great example. Pretty much as soon as his ex hooked up with TM, FL, sensing the inevitable regarding his children, especially with someone like TM ( and his obvious reputation for exploiting his kids), took immediate steps to stop any such exploitation or unnecessary intrusion, with the desired effect. Seems that still stands to this day. I think I've only seen pictures of his girls without their faces pixelated once. My kinda guy. Always puts his kids - and not his need for fame, recognition and money, first.

I'm not a big twitter user at all, but I've just been on and had a look at Gemma Wheatleys twitter feed! :D Too funny. I urge you all to go have a look and see what she says about a couple of pics taken at TM recent Iceland shots. I'll say this: I counted 65 people including infants, children and dogs on the first one. The second, she refers to TM as 'the pied piper'. Again 11 or 12 people. Most of them kids.

TM really can pull those crowds. He caused chaos. Utter chaos.

STS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I concur entirely :)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't
    fair play to them both 😄

There is just something about Jeff Brazier that really irritates me but TM could certainly learn a thing or 2 from him re parenting skills.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FL is a great example. Pretty much as soon as his ex hooked up with TM, FL, sensing the inevitable regarding his children, especially with someone like TM ( and his obvious reputation for exploiting his kids), took immediate steps to stop any such exploitation or unnecessary intrusion, with the desired effect. Seems that still stands to this day. I think I've only seen pictures of his girls without their faces pixelated once. My kinda guy. Always puts his kids - and not his need for fame, recognition and money, first.

I'm not a big twitter user at all, but I've just been on and had a look at Gemma Wheatleys twitter feed! :D Too funny. I urge you all to go have a look and see what she says about a couple of pics taken at TM recent Iceland shots. I'll say this: I counted 65 people including infants, children and dogs on the first one. The second, she refers to TM as 'the pied piper'. Again 11 or 12 people. Most of them kids.

STS.

Yup.
    The thing is, Frank Lampard and Jeff Brazier aren't doing anything special or heroic.
    They are doing what fathers are supposed to do. Protecting their children.
    It's what most fathers do every day of their lives, without expecting thanks or recognition or meaningless awards.
    And yet some z-list, gonk-faced moron is still being lauded by some people as an example of a "good parent", because he spends time with his own children. Onstage, on television and in magazines.
    If it wasn't for the fact that it's bloody outrageous it would actually be funny.

But not as funny as the comparison between Tangoman and David Beckham.
    As far as I can see, the only thing that they have in common is that they are both men.
    On the one hand, we have an internationally known athlete who has reached the very top of his chosen profession, has won almost every honour available, and has played Wembley countless times.
    On the other, a middle-aged one-hit-wonder, who has won a couple of laughable DOTY "awards" and is currently busily dashing between flogging frozen food and selling out Butlins.
    Oh yeah, they're just the same.
    Forum Member

STS.

Frank Lampard is just great in every way!:blush::D

I must have a look at Gemma "simpering" Wheatley's twitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup.
    The thing is, Frank Lampard and Jeff Brazier aren't doing anything special or heroic.
    It's what most fathers do every day of their lives, without expecting thanks or recognition or meaningless awards.
    And yet some z-list, gonk-faced moron is still being lauded by some people as an example of a "good parent", because he spends time with his own children. Onstage, on television and in magazines.
    If it wasn't for the fact that it's bloody outrageous it would actually be funny.

As far as I can see, the only thing that they have in common is that they are both men.
    On the one hand, we have an internationally known athlete who has reached the very top of his chosen profession, has won almost every honour available, and has played Wembley countless times.
    On the other, a middle-aged one-hit-wonder, who has won a couple of laughable DOTY "awards" and is currently busily dashing between flogging frozen food and selling out Butlins.
    Great post :)
    Forum Member
    Yup.

Gonk-faced moron:D:D You have such a way with words, Az!

But got to say, totally agree with what you say, comparing TM & David Beckham is laughable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comparing TM to David Beckham? ?!!

How totally hilarious:D:D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comparing TM to David Beckham? ?!!

How totally hilarious:D:D
    Luxury brand ambassador for Jaguar etc v prawn ring salesman.

TM wishes he had a tenth of the fame and adulation of Becks.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank Lampard is just great in every way!:blush::D

I must have a look at Gemma "simpering" Wheatley's twitter.

He's mine :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, a little disabled girl nominated him.

Really? Because in his column last week, he said Lisa Maffia nominated him.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's full of Bullshine
  • real worldreal world Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Really? Because in his column last week, he said Lisa Maffia nominated him.

More than one person can nominate you. The little girl who nominated him can be found on you tube.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Excellent post, thats exactly how he comes across on his reality show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Excellent post, thats exactly how he comes across on his reality show.

It indeed was an excellent and accurate post.

Due to a previous job (and just various other situations I've found myself in) I've met a few celebrities. Not A listers, but well known to the GBP. And you know what? They've all been nothing but absolutely lovely, charming, friendly and for the most part, have all agreed to have pictures taken and give autographs. I mean, it's what you do, isn't it, when you're in showbiz?! I've found that unless something say, pretty awful and extreme has literally happened in the minutes and seconds before they met you, then a well known person will, in all likelihood, be very personable, lovely, approachable and accommodating.

Doesn't take too much to have good manners and treat people nicely.

;-)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do agree.
    But for me, his neediness is almost by the by.
    It's the people who enable and encourage the neediness that mystify me, particularly the way they feel the desire to turn fairly normal, everyday behaviour into some kind of proof of the wondrousness of the gonk-faced twit.
    "He was nice to people in a service station!!!!!"
    Big fricking deal.
    I was in a service station last weekend and I was nice to people too. Does that make me special aswell??
    Forum Member

Totally agree especially BIB, I could actually boot his backside for the way he demands attention, the worst time being, when his brother sadly passed, the whole family were understandably devastated but instead of being able to grieve they all had to comfort Pete.

Re his work, I get the feeling there isn't a job he'd refuse to do.
    He's mine :p

:o:o oh no, no, no......first come, first served:D
    It indeed was an excellent and accurate post.

Due to a previous job (and just various other situations I've found myself in) I've met a few celebrities. Not A listers, but well known to the GBP. And you know what? They've all been nothing but absolutely lovely, charming, friendly and for the most part, have all agreed to have pictures taken and give autographs. I mean, it's what you do, isn't it, when you're in showbiz?! I've found that unless something say, pretty awful and extreme has literally happened in the minutes and seconds before they met you, then a well known person will, in all likelihood, be very personable, lovely, approachable and accommodating.

Doesn't take too much to have good manners and treat people nicely.
    ;-)

You know that, I know that, the majority knows that but for some reason his fans think he's special & unique for smiling & displaying good manners.
    I do agree.
    It's the people who enable and encourage the neediness that mystify me, particularly the way they feel the desire to turn fairly normal, everyday behaviour into some kind of proof of the wondrousness of the gonk-faced twit.
    Big fricking deal.
    I was in a service station last weekend and I was nice to people too. Does that make me special aswell??

Well if it does, I'm extra, super special because I'm even nice to the postie when he wakes me up when I'm having a very rare lie in, no bad manners from me, it's all "oh no don't be silly, you didn't wake me up" with big false grin on my "creased from pillow" face:p:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do agree.
    Big fricking deal.

But we all know that the "NICE" screams are to cover up the stuff that isn't so nice and isn't easily explained away. Most zelebs are nice, most stars are nice as long as people are nice to them.

Using his "niceness" as an excuse for being late (and therefore, very rude towards the people paying your wages) is as laughable as it is ridiculous. If you know you are going to prance about a service station, and therefore may be recognised, leave more time for the journey. Otherwise, nice disappears in a haze of rudeness.

Still, good he is going from STS...performing tonight with an XFactor reject and someone else. About the right level for him. Let's hope the kids are with their mum, or they might end up doing his backing vocals again...because that is how they get time with Daddy.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    We're gonna close this thread for a day or so to allow things to calm down.

Please take this as a chance to read the community guidelines and Terms and Conditions to see what is acceptable on these forums. Abusive posts toward other users are not; nor are untrue or damaging claims.

We have removed a large number of posts as of late and will not hesitate to revoke the access of persistent offenders or remove this thread on a permanent basis if such discussion continues.

Thanks,
    DS
This discussion has been closed.