Options

People cant see when there favourite is in the wrong . . .

***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
Forum Member
✭✭
Why is that????

I also notice how people have short term memory loss when it comes to there favourite . . . such as Josie playing the victim ALL THE BLOODY TIME and her loyal fans are all like "poor girl" yet i still remember when she was lying in bed wit Govan and they were ripping it into John James about his breath and his feet and he politely asked her to stop but oh no on an on and on she went with the personal insults but of course that doesnt matter beacuse its Josie :mad: BUT IF ANYONE dares to give her back a little bit of what she dishes out its totally unacceptable!!! DOUBLE STANDARDS

i like john james but lately he has been soooooo annoying and although i like him, i dont like everythin he does, and him and Josie annoy the hell out of me, as two people they were ok but as one they are awful and i will admit that! Surely people can see that Josie is A nasty person who goes around turning people against others and what makes it worse is the muppets in the house all Follow her aswell, the bandwagon couldnt be more full!!!!

She seems to have a hold over everyone and its like she has something amazing about her im failing to see . . . maybe in the words of Heath Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You she has BEER FLAVOURED NIPPLES and thats why they flock and bow to her every order :mad:

Comments

• Options
    airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their favourite!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    airfix wrote: »
    Their favourite!

Thanks spellcheck :rolleyes:. . . if your not busy im sure ive made other mistakes and if its not too much trouble could you please correct me again . . . much appreciated :p
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people do make excuses for their favourate. Just like some people ignore anything bad their kids do and blame it on those they hang around with. Some people just don't get the idea of responsibility.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Their favourite!

;);)
  • Options
    nuttymuppetnuttymuppet Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    It would have been better giving examples of other HM as well, it just appears to be yet another anti Josie and her fans thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's more to do with the fact we all assume we are good judges of character and hate to admit when we're wrong. Some people also get a bit too emotionally invested in their favourites and then become blind to any short comings
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Their favourite!

:):):)
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    Thanks spellcheck :rolleyes:. . . if your not busy im sure ive made other mistakes and if its not too much trouble could you please correct me again . . . much appreciated :p

you're. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ;)
    It would have been better giving examples of other HM as well, it just appears to be yet another anti Josie and her fans thread.

i did also slate my own favourite though too!

ok Ben fans supporting him acting like he doesnt have to do what he doesnt want to do in tasks even though if that had been any of the other housemates there would of been a bitchfest

corin fans about corin giving/apparently jj a hand job . . . if that had been say josie or anyone else they would have been called a slag/ ho etc

anti josie people saying josie only wants john james for his money even though she liked him before talk about his money came about

andrew fans not seeing that comments he sometimes makes are horrible such as i can divide those legs, had that been steve, dave, ben or any of the others they would have been called a perv

i could go on and on lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great post x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not have a favourite. :(

Have not done so this series. I do like certian HM's though!

But will not defend a HM I like, if they are in the wrong.

I liked Ben but he b1tched to hell and back. I liked Josie in the beginning.

I like Corin though....... Best 1 out of a bad bunch. IMO :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    plwg70 wrote: »
    I do not have a favourite. :(

Have not done so this series. I do like certian HM's though!

But will not defend a HM I like, if they are in the wrong.

I liked Ben but he b1tched to hell and back. I liked Josie in the beginning.

I like Corin though....... Best 1 out of a bad bunch. IMO :D

i agree. We all got our faults even the housemates and its ok to acknowledge that! I liked Josie in the beginning too she used to make me laugh :( now she just annoys me. Yeah ben i liked but also agree he bitched like mad! Im not too keen on Corin but all the same i wouldnt mind her winning. although im not keen on her she is a nice enough person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babybb wrote: »
    Great post x

:):) thank you babybb
  • Options
    spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess people choose to see the good in their favourite. Just like how in the real world the poeple you are close to and care about and love may not be always in the right in a situation, but generally you'd support them anyway. You wouldn't always think they were in the right, and I don't in general think people think their favourite is always in the right either, but you do give them more leeway and understanding perhaps than those you don't support. You see things more from their point of view than others and you forgive them more. Surely that says nice things about us? :D:D:D Do you like how I turned that around? :p
  • Options
    Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a favourite either so I find it amusing to read how the fans of HM's get so worked up & how distorted they see things the HM;s they dislike do.
    I will be glad when this BB is over & it moves on to all stars as I think some of the forum members are worse than the HM's.
  • Options
    randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any housemate's fanbase is blind to their faults it is JJ1's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any housemate's fanbase is blind to their faults it is JJ1's.

.. I'm sorry to read that you believe JJ1's fans are unable to be critical. I am a John fan, and I'm quite aware of his imperfections :)
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely that says nice things about us? :D:D:D Do you like how I turned that around? :p

No. It's not nice. It is kind of insular. I may support those I care for even though they are wrong but I don't support them to the extent of joining in or condoning what they are doing that I don't like.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    That's what's annoying with many of the threads and posts -you have to plough through the partisan stuff to get to pearls of insightful observations or the very funny posts. The best thing about this site over the years for me is that there are some very very funny poeple out there who have you laughing out loud whether it's about your "favourite" or not :)
  • Options
    Save FerrisSave Ferris Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    alexq wrote: »
    .. I'm sorry to read that you believe JJ1's fans are unable to be critical. I am a John fan, and I'm quite aware of his imperfections :)

Well said! Totally with you.

I think it's fine to support your fave, but it's when FMs are really rude to other posters for having different opinions - now that really gets my goat! There's just no need for it. :(