Options

Guys' Eyes in the Boardroom

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry this is a bit random,

but has anyone noticed how blue most of the male candidates eyes appear in the boardroom.

Jamie, Chris and Stuarts eyes appear almost electric blue in there last night.

Anyone else noticed this? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only eyes i noticed were Sandeesh's *sighs* :D
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Someone said it was to do with the lighting.
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris's are certainly very blue, but i haven't noticed the other blokes!, i am going to be studying them next week though!.....:)
  • Options
    ShimShamShimSham Posts: 448
    Forum Member
    A few weeks back in the boardroom, I was startled by how blue Chris's eys looked.
  • Options
    uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've noticed it as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    It's not just the guy's eyes. Everyone who has grey, green or blue eyes have VIVID lilac blue eyes in the show..since day one. A few weeks back I looked at a photo of Sandeesh to see if her eyes were really blue - they look green/hazel in the photo yet are lilac blue in the Apprentice. Odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    The film footage is especially coloured in post editing to accentuate the colours. Its commonplace in TV editing.
    You didnt think what you saw on TV was real did you?
  • Options
    Eve3275Eve3275 Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carlp69 wrote: »
    The film footage is especially coloured in post editing to accentuate the colours. Its commonplace in TV editing.

Yes. :o
  • Options
    CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stella's green eyes looked lovely :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed this ever since I first started watching in series 4 - anyone with even the slightest hint of blue in their eyes always has piercing blue eyes in the boardroom. It's the lighting, I guess.
  • Options
    LainiomonkioLainiomonkio Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carlp69 wrote: »

Yep, they grade it in post production. You can put different looks on it, like a film grade and to show that the board room is formal and business like, they've made everything look quite cold so have pumped up any blue tones and toned down anything with a warm hue. :)
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hadn't noticed it before Junior Apprentice - but it was very obvious then - I actually thought Zoe and Hanna were wearing blue contacts 'til I realilsed it was just the BR shots.
    Not sure what the point is - is it to make Suralun out to be some Bond villain in his antartic lair?
  • Options
    CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    I hadn't noticed it before Junior Apprentice - but it was very obvious then - I actually thought Zoe and Hanna were wearing blue contacts 'til I realilsed it was just the BR shots.
    Not sure what the point is - is it to make Suralun out to be some Bond villain in his antartic lair?

I'm sure he's got a pussy hidden somewhere in that boardroom...